• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megaton Rainfall: I only waited 4 months this time

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
This should be my last one, unless a fabled Gigaton Rainfall eventually releases or something

MFTL+ should scale across the board​

A backtrack from my last CRT, since I think I made a mishap there

The reasoning from there is fine enough, but the entire point of the Dash is going at incredible speed to ram into something, and you're still fully capable of reacting to stuff as you're using it. It wouldn't make much sense for a full force ram move to be reduced by an infinitesimal degree because you're in a city, especially when there are a few yellow weakpoint enemies that are either difficult to hit or outright dodge your attacks, both of which would be solved by just going slightly faster.

World Multiplying Ray shouldn't be AP​

It's just not a destructive ability, all it does is duplicate planets via cutting them in half. Sure, they do split apart afterwards, but that's not something that can be directed into an opponent and thus would really count for tiering (especially scaling off of the genuine destructive abilities he has)

Possibly resistance to Black Holes​

Yeah, black holes are the one thing in game capable of killing the player, but they also take a bit of time to actually die once they fall into the event horizon, implying they have some resistance and thus in a versus setting, wouldn't be instantly deleted by someone firing a space destroying attack at them (or the many things black holes do, off the top of my head, Quantum Manipulation, Space and Time manipulation, Physics Manipulation since singularities are were physics at large break). Either way it's awkward to put that in the durability section, so that'll probably be edited as well

Other ability changes​

• Statistics Manipulation doesn't make sense, since it's referring to making more habitable planets as opposed to directly multiplying the intelligence of people in the universe (which would contradict the whole plot, since if the signer could just multiply intelligence as much as he wanted, they'd have just done that instead of bothering with the advent to try and figure out the nature of their existence)
  • Fire Manipulation should probably be Plasma Manipulation, since the Megaton Blast seems to behave more akin to that then a fireball
  • I don't know where creation comes from so probably get rid of that
  • Justify the blank abilities like gravity manipulation, pretty simple to just say "Levitate makes a field that halts gravity"
That's it

Last edited:
Back