• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megamind vs. Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it all depends on who gets the first hit in. Syndrome has higher AP that anything Megs can come up with except for the Death Ray. I dunno, Imma sit this one out until somebody else decides to vote.

Wouldn't there be a limit on that though? I'm pretty sure Megsy would've used against Metro Man or at least Tighten if that was the case.

Oh no, I was talking to Ricsi.

As for your thesis, the match says "Speed is equalized".

"During a match where speed is equalized, speed amplification techniques are allowed, unless they lead to a victory via Speed Blitz in favor of the slower character."

You just said he Speed Blitzes into oblivion, I'm pretty sure that's unfair.

Crabwhale said:
Wouldn't there be a limit on that though? I'm pretty sure Megsy would've used against Metro Man or at least Tighten if that was the case.
I think he tried and got noped in the comic, but it has been ages since I've read them.

Crabwhale said:
You just said he Speed Blitzes into oblivion, I'm pretty sure that's unfair.
It being unfair doesn't mean it's a thing. You could just restrict it tough.

Pretty sure he still wins with the army of mini robots, so even if he gets stopped some others could simply blast syndrome. Not like mega would just go for a head on assault.

Just noticed Syndrome only has Human level durability: one good hit from Megs and it's all over.

The Omnidroid is a bit more problematic, though I'm still fairly certain that one hit from the Death Ray would be enough.

Think Syndrome stuns Megamind with the zero-point energy instantly, but is interupted by the brain bots who can attack in a swarm to avoid damage from the Omnidroid and zero-point energy. Think thats long enough for Megamind to get a shot on Syndrome with the Dehydrator gun. The Omni droid is the bigger threat at that point, but I think the combination of the brainbots, the eventually charged up Deathray, and the Metroman juice (though i don't think Megamind would resort to that method) would be able to take it down. Especially if Megamind got ahold of the Omnidroid remote.

You wanna know the thing about bad guys? They always LOSE!

Vote Megamind

Yeah, but then they're extremely hard to find afterward. That's why people usually have admins shut these down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back