• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megaman.EXE vs Megaman Incarnations (Geo, X, Classic, Vent/Aile, and Sage Harpuia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Virtual Cyborg is challenged by The Shooting Star, The Blue Bomber and The Greatest Reploids, and The Leader of The 4 Guardians

Megaman star force
MMBN4MegaMan

Mega Man X

Harpuia.

Vent and Aile
MegaManSSB4

Rules

Now, I know that if we let Megaman.EXE have all of his power, this would border on a spite thread, so I'm going to nerf him... a lot.

1. No Bug or Hub Style, no Hub Form, No Bass Cross, no Beast Out, basically no Universe level transformations and above that would otherwise make this a spite match.

2. No Dark Aura

3. Megaman gets all Standard Style Changes(To make him somewhat stronger than his base form, which defeated Geo Stelar with about Mid difficulty, this will include Fire Guts Style, Aqua Custom Style, Wood Shield Style, And Electric Team Style)

4. Hub can switch between styles if he wants to.

5. Speed Equalized

6. As every person in this thread seems to have some sort of time stop in one way or another, nobody will be allowed to use it.

As for where people are at

EXE: is fighting with the same power he had against Geo + The Style Changes I included

Geo: Fighting at the level he had at the end of starforce 3, but he doesn't get to transform

X: This will be him during the Megaman Zero Era

Mega Man: Composite Canon

Sage Harpuia: Fights at her usual level.

Vent/Aile: Fight at their usual level

Round 1: On his own

Round 2: Get's Combat-Support from Lan.

While most are going to disagree with me, I actually think that the group stands a chance, if we make this EXE as when he fought Geo. Just remember that EXE's universe-busting power against someone like Alpha is to be ignored here, as his performance in Operation Shooting Star is what we are judging.

With speed equalized I dare say that X takes this due to his soul manipulation attacks.

Style Changes will let .EXE put up more of a fight (AquaCustom would annihilate Harpuia and WoodShiled would allow him to block most attacks) but ultimately with all these nerfs he's just outgunned in the long run.

I believe that the team will take it in round 1 (Geo and X being the main factors). But since Exe will have access to all battle chips and program advances in round 2, he will beat it with some difficulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back