• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
For my boi Rep. Got one more EXE fight coming.

Virus Killer vs Demon Slayer. Both think the other is what they are fighting. Speed is equalized. 3-A forms for both. Which one wins?

MMBN4MegaMan render
Just your average Universal Ten Year Old AI Protagonist

DMC3Dante
"Bring it!"

Not all of his forms.

@Gar. Because other than Mundus, who I created a match for, I have no idea who any of them are. Also, all but Mundus are weak enough for Goku to no-diff, which is a rarity in 3-A.

Inconclusive, it all depends on who activates time stop first.

Although, Megaman's is only possible not guaranteed.

Depends on who pulls out their sealing first.

Mega could potentially forcibly assimilate Dante or freeze him for eternity with the Giga Freeze program, but I'll admit that this is more of a last resort for him.

Otherwise they're fairly evenly matched overall, but I don't see Dante moving much when Mega locks down space with Area Steal (which is one of his first moves).

Back