• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megaman.EXE fights a Digital Angel

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
We need to use someone who is like never used.

Digimon vs Megaman

Tactician from Another World vs Holder of the Ultimate Program

-Bass Cross and Beast Out Megaman can be used...I think that's how that works.

-SBA

-Speed Equal

-Battle takes place on the Net

FIGHT!!!!!

Mastemo: 5 (Dodo, Velox, Blue, Gar, Bruce)

MegaMan.EXE: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Mastemon Thumbnail
Megaman exe rush to action wallpaper by megamanxst by redhavic-d8mqb4m

Chaos Degradation (BFR) probs, it's her signature move (unless something changed in HM)

Its Special Moves are destroying evildoers with arrows of light fired from its right arm (Holy Desire), crushing and deleting captured opponents with its left hand including their Digicores (Dark Despair), and creating a gate by fusing the energies of light and darkness from both of its arms together, and consigning the enemy to oblivion within another dimension (Chaos Degrade).

Mastemon Signature Moves. Two new moves thanks to Reference Book.

I see, Megaman has no defense against BFR (in dark area i guess?) or Existence Erasure but his ÔÅ© is very fast to activated (according to repp)

You guys are evil.

Mega could potentially lock down space with Area Steal and go for the kill with powerful chip like a Dark Sword or a program like Giga Freeze.

Beast Out dramatically raises his speed to the point that his full power makes him nigh-untouchable to even the fastest characters in the series that are otherwise comparable to him unless they're willing to eat a melee attack from him first.

Mastemon is infinite/immeasurable in speed, so time stop shouldn't work (Although idk if MM already time stopped someone this fast)

Giga Freeze isn't time stop. It literally stops all of the functions of the target, freezing them in stasis indefinitely. It has universal range.

It's not time freeze on a universal scale. It's literally freezing the universe.

Or at least from what I remember.

Well for Tier 2, Kernel or Dark Area Digimon Digimon most Time Based powers won't work.

However, Megaman has to use these abilities before Mastemon uses; Chaos Degrade, Dark Despair, Cat's Eye, Darkness Wing or Poison...i.e the attack Poison, not like Poison Manipulation poison.

@Dragon When will we have a battle with Digimon not common that does not end in "We have to find the skills that will inherit"?

So it just hit me. Half of Mastemon is nonexistent. Like her entire left half is nonexistent (Literally Fallen Angel Dark Area LadyDevimon). How do we treat that? And how good would Giga Freeze work on her nonexistent half?

Executor N0 said:
@Dragon When will we have a battle with Digimon not common that does not end in "We have to find the skills that will inherit"?
That moment when we all just sit down, go through all our Digimon files and look up inherited skills. And nothing else. OvO

So outside of the obvious '''no''' to Lucemon's powers....She gets the power of Devimon....So that's a thing.

It's usable for her.

It's simply the LadyDevimon half being nonexistent.

But exists.

Because Digimon ovo.

BFRing him to oblivion via Chaos Degrade, Erasing him from exisence with Dark Despair, Hypnotizing him with Cat's Eye, Burning his body and soul with Darkness Wave, Having his own power destroy him from the inside out with Poison, overpowering his will and mind with Touch of Evil or with simple eye contact. Nullifying his special powers with a thought. Those are all possibilities.

Okay

Half Demon/Angel digimon FRA I guess, Giga freeze doesn't Incap it permanently and he PNull, BFR, Mind control or Erase it

Dragonmasterxyz said:
overpowering his will and mind with Touch of Evil or with simple eyes contact.
But there is no eye contact due to her mask thingy

@Dragon

Mega resisted the influence of the embodiment of all of humanity'so darkness and sin being forced on top of him.

Well that means Devimon's powers are useless. But is that not on the file or did I miss it?

@Dragon

I probably forgot to put it on the profile.

Once my finals are over (which won't be until May), I'll probably end up adding a lot of stuff to Mega's profile since I realized how incomplete it is.

Back