• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach VS MegaMan.EXE

• Starting Distance: 50m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Soul King Absorbed Yhwach | Bass Cross Megaman.EXE
hueco_mundo___bleach_by_haruoyagushi_degkrv2-fullview.jpg

Yhwach:

MegaMan.EXE:
Inconclusive:

I think this is a stomp in Yhwach's favor. Yhwach's Fate Manip is too much for Megaman too deal with. There's also the fact that Bass Cross MegaMan is unstable and only last for a short amount of time.
MegaMan has an advantage in AP and Power Null, in addition to Time Stop.
Yhwach resist power null and fate hax is a counter to the other stuff.
Can it affect someone out of tier though??
Megaman is 2C right...

Unlike in the past when Almighty was 2C/4D smurf in the past before Bleach upgrades....its no longer the case, its normal now.
Megaman's body is still 3d so it should effect him.

Interaction is not problem. Potency is.
You cannot claim Hax will bypass durability of something which is way outside the feats of the hax.
Megaman is 3-D... What are you talking about?

3-D hax affects him like it affects anyone else, 4-D AP or durability has never made you immune to 3-D hax.

Megaman is 3-D... What are you talking about?
sigh.... I didn't say otherwise.
3-D hax affects him like it affects anyone else, 4-D AP or durability has never made you immune to 3-D hax.
When I have claimed immunity??

Affecting something is not same as damaging/destroying something. Like I said...Potency is problem.

Can Almighty inflict 2C lvls of damage??

For example a normal person cannot damage Superman. Same deal...Can Almighty damage something that is way above in strength compared what it encounters in Bleach??

sigh.... I didn't say otherwise.

When I have claimed immunity??

Affecting something is not same as damaging/destroying something. Like I said...Potency is problem.

Can Almighty inflict 2C lvls of damage??

For example a normal person cannot damage Superman. Same deal...Can Almighty damage something that is way above in strength compared what it encounters in Bleach??
Your first post was;

"Can it effect someone out of tier though"

Which doesn't make any sense, fate manipulation doesn't care what his tier is.

Yhwach doesn't need to harm Megaman with The Almighty to beat him, he has dozens of means of defeating him, the question is, can Megaman do anything to get around fate hax and insane precognition? And the answer is no, he gets neg diffed.

This is all without even mentioning that this Megaman literally has a soul, and he has zero resistance, so he gets soul crushed.

"Can it effect someone out of tier though"
When I said that I meant AP/Dura tier....not dimensionality.

That is an NLF claim.

Yhwach doesn't need to harm Megaman with The Almighty to beat him, he has dozens of means of defeating him, the question is, can Megaman do anything to get around fate hax and insane precognition? And the answer is no, he gets neg diffed.

This is all without even mentioning that this Megaman literally has a soul, and he has zero resistance, so he gets soul crushed.
Sure why not. Those are certainly solid wincons. So a stomp.

Also btw Almighty can work and damage MegamanX , just not in the way you guys made it out to be.
But I am occupied else where....so I ain't gonna elaborate.

When I said that I meant AP/Dura tier....not dimensionality.

That is an NLF claim.
NLF is claiming that being able to hit harder and have tougher skin makes you immune to fate manipulation

Explain why being a higher tier makes you immune to fate manipulation because I'm not seeing it.

gilver isnt, he is saying that almighty won't let yhwach ignore the fact that megaman.exe has a stat advantage which means he cant ap him, however almighty gg just happens here given that from what I know exe doesn't have any 4D stuff in this key

Also btw Almighty can work and damage MegamanX , just not in the way you guys made it out to be.
But I am occupied
To elaborate now that I am free.

Almighty is very versatile, it can apply outcomes from various possibilities. All we need to find is whether its possible for Yhawach to kill Megaman....and well he can... he has many wincons which ignores physical durability like X axis and space manip, soul hax, absorption, etc...
So there exist possibilities out there.
All Yhawach has to do is observe, analyse and force those outcomes into reality with fate manip.

But Almighty can't directly affect physical advantages that Megaman has.... as Deoment explained.

What I find "strange" is that MegaMan.EXE has a matchup against Archie Sonic's FateHax that didn't end in a stomp for some reason.

gilver isnt, he is saying that almighty won't let yhwach ignore the fact that megaman.exe has a stat advantage which means he cant ap him, however almighty gg just happens here given that from what I know exe doesn't have any 4D stuff in this key
He said fate manipulation working on higher tiers is a NLF claim
That is an NLF claim.
Stating that fate manipulation works regardless of tier difference isn't NLF

And Yhwach most likely can actually harm Megaman with The Almighty since it doesn't inflict damage directly, when used against Ichibe it literally caused him to spontaneously explode, and he can rewrite the future so that things are already broken, such as when he made it so that Ichigo's Bankai was broken in half and in his hand or when he made Ichigo's horn break off and appear in his hand, he's not traveling to the future and breaking them there, rather he's rewriting fate so that they're already broken, which obviously works regardless of durability.

What I find "strange" is that MegaMan.EXE has a matchup against Archie Sonic's FateHax that didn't end in a stomp for some reason.
Archie Sonic's fate hax apparently has a weakness in that it does nothing to stop him from being incapped.

So let me give a scenario. If there is a sword with 1A durability, can Yhawach break that with Almighty??
Sure, because he's not breaking it himself through physical means, rather, he's rewriting fate itself so that the sword is already broken, that's how his power works...

Why would durability counter this?

Sure, because he's not breaking it himself through physical means, rather, he's rewriting fate itself so that the sword is already broken, that's how his power works...

Why would durability counter this?
I see..I see.

To take another perspective on this opinion with entirely different case.
Can Yhawach rewrite Fate to permanently kill someone who has High Godly Regen??

No Sir...just an innocent question is all.
Well I have no idea how it would interact with regeneration

However, Yhwach has actively demonstrated being able to destroy things via rewriting fate, many times in fact, so it's not quite as NLF as your regeneration example.

Rather, you'd need to prove why higher durability makes you immune/resistant to Yhwach's fate manipulation when it doesn't directly damage the target, rather, it rewrites fate so that the target is already damaged.

They considered knockout as incap, but due to the difference in AP, a MegaMan slap would kill Sonic.
Megaman would notice sonic can come back from the dead. MM would then hold back when using his next attack so that he doesn't kill Sonic when hitting him. Also, here Megaman gets passived right off the bat.

Well I have no idea how it would interact with regeneration

However, Yhwach has actively demonstrated being able to destroy things via rewriting fate, many times in fact, so it's not quite as NLF as your regeneration example.

Rather, you'd need to prove why higher durability makes you immune/resistant to Yhwach's fate manipulation when it doesn't directly damage the target, rather, it rewrites fate so that the target is already damaged.
When in past Yhwach/Soul King used be Low2C when the very first upgrades happened.....and then Staff created a thread to downgrade it, they suggested Almighty was used for cosmic feats. Arc7Kuroi opposed this notion vehemently. He claimed Almighty cannot perform feats Yhawach himself isn't capable of.
In fact if my memory is correct, he used this very 1A entity example I used(I'll need to find that comment)....to claim that Almighty cannot perform such outlandish feats. Sadly the Pro Bleach side lost that war, untill later it was proven Almighty was infact never used...cuz staff misinterpreted raws untill the translation cames out and we are back to Low2C Bleach.

But as far I know....Bleach side has still maintained this stance of Almighty cannot perform feats beyond physical abilities of Yhwach.

But here you are....saying otherwise....claiming Yhwach can rewrite reality to destroy something out of his tier.
Has that stance changed for Bleach fans or is this your oversight problem??

When in past Yhwach/Soul King used be Low2C when the very first upgrades happened.....and then Staff created a thread to downgrade it, they suggested Almighty was used for cosmic feats. Arc7Kuroi opposed this notion vehemently. He claimed Almighty cannot perform feats Yhawach himself isn't capable of.
In fact if my memory is correct, he used this very 1A entity example I used(I'll need to find that comment)....to claim that Almighty cannot perform such outlandish feats. Sadly the Pro Bleach side lost that war, untill later it was proven Almighty was infact never used...cuz staff misinterpreted raws untill the translation cames out and we are back to Low2C Bleach.

But as far I know....Bleach side has still maintained this stance of Almighty cannot perform feats beyond physical abilities of Yhwach.

But here you are....saying otherwise....claiming Yhwach can rewrite reality to destroy something out of his tier.
Has that stance changed for Bleach fans or is this your oversight problem??
That literally has nothing to do with what I said

I never claimed The Almighty can do AP things that Yhwach can't, nor did I ever claim that Yhwach rewriting the future to damage things was an AP feat, it's pure hax.

It's no different from a Tier 10 using Causality Manipulation to kill a Tier 2, it's just hax, AP and durability are irrelevant.

Here is the comment.
In last few points, Arc mentions Almighty. Almighty can only perform feats in same league as Yhawach. He maintained that point throughout the debate.. and I bet even to this day.

Obviously I could not find the 1A example he gave in that big ass thread....but I guess this suffices
It doesn't suffice for anything because;

1. It has nothing to do with what I claimed
2. Someone saying something doesn't make it true, people can have different opinions on things.

You're not even refuting my actual arguments at this point, rather just saying "NLF" and "This guy said The Almighty can't do that, so he can't".

Just to clarify, since I'm not sure you actually understand what I'm arguing

The Almighty isn't performing AP feats above what Yhwach can perform, rather, due to how it functions, it's bypassing the need in general

If a character can set someones state to "dead", then they're bypassing the need to actually kill them

The same way Yhwach can rewrite the future so that something is already "broken", he's bypassing the need to actually physically manually break it.

Again, it's just hax, it has nothing to do with AP overcoming durability.

That literally has nothing to do with what I said

I never claimed The Almighty can do AP things that Yhwach can't, nor did I ever claim that Yhwach rewriting the future to damage things was an AP feat, it's pure hax.

It's no different from a Tier 10 using Causality Manipulation to kill a Tier 2, it's just hax, AP and durability are irrelevant.
You do realise breaking something by rewriting reality can be AP??
It isn't a physical striking strength feat....but it still is AP.
Arguement Arc made was that both are same and don't outperform each other.

About causality hax example. It depends on how it is used, it needs to be used creatively to perform such feats, for example making someone's existance a cause of their non-existence completely ignoring tiers....but even it cannot perform out of tier physical feats unless there are feats in canon.

If a character can set someones state to "dead", then they're bypassing the need to actually kill someone
Thats death inducement tho, thats a creative use of Almighty, a non AP feat, like when I gave example of how Yhawach can use Almighty to kill Megaman
The Almighty isn't performing AP feats above what Yhwach can perform, rather, due to how it functions, it's bypassing the need in general
Striking Strength vs Attack Potency.

The same way Yhwach can rewrite the future so that something is already "broken", he's bypassing the need to actually physically manually break it.
But that "Break" is still a physical feat. Even if not performed manually by hand.

Again, it's just hax, it has nothing to do with AP overcoming durability.
More like AP feat performed by Hax, which can be separated from striking strength.

You do realise breaking something by rewriting reality can be AP??
It isn't a physical striking strength feat....but it still is AP.
Arguement Arc made was that both are same and don't outperform each other.
Just to clarify, break something by rewriting reality isn't AP, but Hax. It can appear on AP's description as a different tier (such as Heaven Ascensión Dio's reality overwrite), but it negates durability while attacking

Not even sure why I'm wasting my time, Yhwach neg diffs whether or not he can harm Megaman with The Almighty, which he can, by indirectly rewriting it so that Megaman is already damaged, which he has showcased half a dozen times, durability or AP are irrelevant because Yhwach doesn't need to overcome either to rewrite fate.

If Yhwach was physically breaking them in the future which then affected the present then you'd have an argument, but that isn't how his power works, he's rewriting the very nature of things with fate manipulation, he's overcoming their durability with hax, not AP.

Thats still not ignoring durability.
Just bypassing need to physically apply it.

Take your HADio example......can rewrite a Outerversal realm?? I don't think so.
You're like a walking fallacy, pretty much all your posts in this thread contain at least one each.

False equivalence, DIO can't rewrite an Outerversal realm because of range, something that doesn't apply to Yhwach and the sword example.

You've yet to explain why exactly durability gives resistance to fate manipulation

You're like a walking fallacy, pretty much all your posts in this thread contain at least one each.

False equivalence, DIO can't rewrite an Outerversal realm because of range, something that doesn't apply to Yhwach and the sword example.

You've yet to explain why exactly durability gives resistance to fate manipulation
Like what?

Fair on range part.

Breaking something requires damaging the durability.....how is Yhawach choosing a possibility to damage something that's out of his tier??
All those possibilities Yhawach sees is something he can himself bring about.

How is Yhawach making the impossible outcome happen, its impossible for him to break any object that is 2C or 1A durability..so such a possibility doesn't exist. So how will he make it into reality?

Back