• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Beamgc said:
unless with ap and speed equalized
Still we can discuss as with ap and speed equalized. Just in any sense this match cannot be added as notable matches.

Jasonsith said:
Beamgc said:
unless with ap and speed equalized
Still we can discuss as with ap and speed equalized. Just in any sense this match cannot be added as notable matches.
Without volnutt yeah.

X, Classic(archie) and EXE have a 4-b key.

This is a stomp anyway; even with speed equalized it's 5-C Vs 5-B Vs 4-B Vs 4-B Vs 2-C Vs 2-A. It's a stomp after stomp. This doesn't belong on a Vs Thread, but it would still be good to have for Fun and Games Board; anyone mind if I moved it to Fun and Games or should I close it?

DarkDragonMedeus said:
This is a stomp anyway; even with speed equalized it's 5-C Vs 5-B Vs 4-B Vs 4-B Vs 2-C Vs 2-A. It's a stomp after stomp. This doesn't belong on a Vs Thread, but it would still be good to have for Fun and Games Board; anyone mind if I moved it to Fun and Games or should I close it?
I agree that this should be moved to "Fun and Games Board" over being straight out closed.

Megaman.EXE also happens to be my personal favorite version of Mega Man, so I'm glad he's the most powerful of the 5 by far.

Laughing Manson said:
I'm pretty sure Archie Mega Man is gonna be considered classic Mega Ma
I doubt it, honestly. They did made a clear distinction with Archie Sonic and Archie Sigma for their respective matches and went with game canon only. So probably classic Rock will be his game (and possibly manga adaptation, given feats were considered from there) counterpart.

EDIT: Anyhow, according to our standars: Archie Rock > EXE > Geo > X > Rock > Volnutt

Now I am curious about how Death Battle will interpret the Megas, whether EXE rewritting the Cyberworld will be taken as universal, Geo's 4-B feat will be considered (given Lumine's was heavily questioned), etc. Probably Classic will get a bump via better scaling and at least we know X is considered Planet Level.

I am a bit bummed, though, I was really hoping mah boi X could win his Death Battle, but being the solid mid tier of the Blue Bombers he hasn't chances.

Back