• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Optimus Prime (Bayformers) Upgrade

They reverse engineered megatrons weaponry.
That only applies for things like the rail guns, not the more standard weaponry that we're shown clearly look like irl weapons.

Unicron is in both.
That doesn't still prove anything. Different universes have different laws and physics, something that's explicitly stated twice by Ask Vector Prime.

Not only that, but the fact Unicron only appeared in the Bayverse in 2017, after the Shroud, makes scaling it to the multiversal Unicron very iffy.

He nearly has the highest ratings, not the lowest.
And? He's still rated as Mach 3.

Now prove without a shadow of a doubt they applied that to their weaponry.
KSI when making the drones

In forms so different that it makes the difference between your argument and being correct seem close.
Unicron is a multiversal singularity, how does his form change that?

That doesn't still prove anything. Different universes have different laws and physics, something that's explicitly stated twice by Ask Vector Prime.

Not only that, but the fact Unicron only appeared in the Bayverse in 2017, after the Shroud, makes scaling it to the multiversal Unicron very iffy.
What year does the shroud happen? Unicron was in bayverse before the earth formed.

The statement contradicts itself because it says he has intersteller travel.

Well, most of the numerical numbers in those books are asspulls. The author didn't put too much thought into it (like ROTF Megatron's claw having 600 psi power). Also, the Mach 3 thing only seems to be in regards to the first movie, not ROTF. So, it doesn't condradict FTL flight speed ROTF Megatron at least.

Last edited:
KSI when making the drones
KSI when they never pull that tech into their weaponry.
Unicron is a multiversal singularity, how does his form change that?

What year does the shroud happen? Unicron was in bayverse before the earth formed.
"Huh? What do you mean that Unicron post-2016 needs an explicit statement to be the multiversal one??? I havent been keeping up with anything notable with Transformers for the past decade!"

KSI when they never pull that tech into their weaponry.

"Huh? What do you mean that Unicron post-2016 needs an explicit statement to be the multiversal one??? I havent been keeping up with anything notable with Transformers for the past decade!"
Trolling is against the rules.

@DaReaperMan The idea that humans weapons in Bayverse is stronger because they are reverse-engineering from Megatron is headcanon of course, but like I said in my previous post, the writers in the first movie did give an excuse as to how humans can hurt TFs with their weapons, as it had humans explicitly switch to incendiary sabot rounds halfway through the movie since TF metal reacts to high heat penetratives. So, I wouldn't say Optimus and other TFs getting damaged or fodderized by human weapons is overall an anti-feat besides it showing a weakness for heat.

Also, besides the military wankery, in the Bay movies, it is rare for TFs to get damaged by mundane things like boulders falling on them or them falling off cliffs etc. Compare this to the Bumblebee movie where TFs were shown explicitly getting damaged by things like falling off cliffs (Bumblebee dropped off a cliff by Blitzwing) or by getting rammed by a small ship carried by water (Shatter's death scene). That rarely, if ever, happens in the Bay movies.

In my view, low-end interpretation OP is multi-city block. High-end is small city. I wouldn't say the small city rating is condradicted a lot in the movies.

Universal OP is wank tho of course.

Edit: Also, besides re-entry stuff, in the first movie, you have stuff like Blackout noselling his own weaponry.

Last edited:
@DaReaperMan The idea that humans weapons in Bayverse is stronger because they are reverse-engineering from Megatron is headcanon of course, but like I said in my previous post, the writers in the first movie did give an excuse as to how humans can hurt TFs with their weapons, as it had humans explicitly switch to incendiary sabot rounds halfway through the movie since TF metal reacts to high heat penetratives. So, I wouldn't say Optimus and other TFs getting damaged or fodderized by human weapons is overall an anti-feat besides it showing a weakness for heat.

Also, besides the military wankery, in the Bay movies, it is rare for TFs to get damaged by mundane things like boulders falling on them or them falling off cliffs etc. Compare this to the Bumblebee movie where TFs were shown explicitly getting damaged by things like falling off cliffs (Bumblebee dropped off a cliff by Blitzwing) or by getting rammed by a small ship carried by water (Shatter's death scene). That rarely, if ever, happens in the Bay movies.

In my view, low-end interpretation OP is multi-city block. High-end is small city. I wouldn't say the small city rating is condradicted a lot in the movies.

Universal OP is wank tho of course.

Edit: Also, besides re-entry stuff, in the first movie, you have stuff like Blackout noselling his own weaponry.
Optimus is already Small City level, If you are against the universal rate, so you disagre with this CRT

Back