• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mega Rayquaza Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah Mirage is Low 5B.

Eh, my Bayo vs Mewtwo match isn't a stomp anymore, I'll give it a retry

As for Yhwach and Reinhard?

First off cal, he needed help to stop. And yeah ya can claim Deoxys caused it so itd scale anyway but we only know he changed the course, if he didn't change the course immediatly it wont be planet either. Ant Rayquaza didn't bust it in one attack either, well he did, but it took like a minute.

Instead of looking at a feat that doesnt exist, calc the beam speed of the normal Pokemon, that would be something that would be blatant and applicable.

In no continuity is it a planet buster, drop it, calc it, but no matter what it wont be 5-B.

Dude, Mega Rayquaza would be Planet level by literally colliding with it. Destroying it doesn't mean shit.

Let's use basic logic. Meteor could destroy the planet by collision. Planetary collision. Meteor collides with Rayquaza, and he's not obliterated. In fact, he later destroys it.

Being able to cancel out the KE of a Planet level projectile is Planet level. If you didn't fully counteract it you would still have thousands of High 6-A pieces flying toward the planet, proceeding to life-wipe everything anyway.

Firstly, you'd be surprised what yields planetary values.

Secondly, the giant panel, the one meant to be focused on, Lesley shows planetary destruction anyway.

Becayse from the panel, either, A. It razed the surface, the debree is the meteor fragments. Or B. The surface was ejected into space. Becayse the earth kinda still there.

I can see moon or something but itd need to be calced.

Well it doesn't exactly matter if you accept it. Everyone else here accepts it. If there is a statement saying that the meteor will literally destroy the planet, it is 5-B or higher. There is no planet bust to calc, though, because Rayquaza destroyed it.

Technically yes, but in instances where you simply divert its course you don't need to match the KE to achieve that. Not speaking about this feat in particular though as I don't know the context. But unless he explictly destroyed it scaling from the meteors KE isn't valid.

Exactly. No offense obviously but we are a democracy here. Acting on minority. Individual opinions of a certain rating don't change anything. Otherwise MANY verses wouldn't be where they are now if that was the case.

You're all missing the point, the meteir isn't planet to begin with. Yeah we got a statement , but then we got a explicit showing of it not doing that.

So this isn't in planetary range? That debris is launched a pretty good distance in a really fast pace (considering the motion blur they put in).

Edit: Also sorry, I didn't read that far above to see the feat. I though this was a strictly hypothetical scenario.

Who knows, calc it then.

If we rake the surface area we see, and calc it getting ejected, it probably won't be planet, especially since the prior panel had a zoom out if the impact.

Well the prior panel is a zoom-in. The zoom-out is what I posted, and is the full effect of the meteor connecting. The impact panel may be a first-second impact or something similar. Are you OK with calcing the planet debris launch at 30 and 60 seconds?

>planet debree.

Ya mean syrface debree? The plabet isn't gone dude, in the following panel the earth is still there, just without the atmosphere and the surface is completely gone.

Bro, if you care so much about detail, listen to the two staff telling you that whatever that is in the corner of the panel can't be earth, and everything other than it being there, the dialogue and the previous panel images, prove that can't be so.

The surface is part of the planet? No? Are you really going to debate me this much over something so trivial? I am going out of my way to give you a calc even though the other members have already accepted it for being 5-B.

What is it then cal? Dialogue diesnt mean much, is majin buu universal now?

It is earth, the difference being the surface us gone now, like it or not. It us what it is cal.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
What is it then cal? Dialogue diesnt mean much, is majin buu universal now?
Sorry, bro, but false equivalency. A better explanation would be if someone said Buu destroyed the universe, Buu then created an explosion the size of the universe, and then you see what could be a planet in the background, and assume that he didn't destroy the universe.

This calc isn't going to be formatted nicely. I have spent too much time already today; I need to finish my psychology essay.

We don't know any timeframe for the aftermath. That could be taken days after the blast after what little matter wasn't ejected from the planet caught back in orbit of the now dead world. I even used up to a full minute time period (which is STUPID high for a planet/surface bust) for the timeframe. Like honestly you just want to deny it for the sake of denial now.

I have certain objections to that calc, namely the fact you chose a seemingly arbitrary place to draw the outline when we can see a clearer (but still loosely defined) circle that's further away in the scan provided.

You said "oh well" in a begrudging tone as if to indicate that it was flawed. This is further insinuated when you say "would have calced" implying you would have done it differently. Honestly maybe I'm digging for something that isn't there, considering I'm annoyed with your tone toward other members.

Yeah? Would have done it another way.

The oh well was because I didn't want to bother you further actually. I feel kinda bad already . And tone? I don't have to agree if I thought it was off, it wasnt a planet bust and needed a calc to cement the tier for it.

The only thing I can say is that it is at least small planet level due to the inner Earth still being there after the impact.

Did I already give my opinion? If not, then it seems fine. We have calc and all, and the PMD versions being different keys always bothered me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back