• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mega man X Vs Composite link BLUE ARMOR VS GREEN TUNIC 7/7/0 (nconclusive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asuka: X also has the Black Holes (which are huge AoE effect reason why I insist on their importance), his Absolute Zero attacks also take many, many forms, reasons why are so crucial.

@Triforce: I'll have to agree with Toscanito in a way. Why forge a sword specifically to hurt someone if said person was killable by any means? It can be easily taken as the Triforce of Power just made Ganondorf's resistances much higher and the Sages just didn't have enough power to counter it, with their method being effective on paper, but falling short. If you have a source of the contrary please let me know, it will clear this up.

Link doesn't list reality warping and wishing in his profile. That probably should be added o or make a CRT to discuss about it. Though I kinda have my doubts about it given always has the Triforce for such a limited time and to how extent he uses it is blurry to put it somehow.

I also mentioned invincibility which he gets from the Hyper Dash from Xtreme2 (the GBC game), which lets just slip through enemies and attacks. The Nova Strike isn't a projectile, it's a move where X jumps and flies at the enemy causing a lot of damage. A notable aspect is that X is completely invincible when using it, even going through Zero's Genmu Zero, which is a One Hit Kill on X otherwise. Said attack can 1 or 2 shot bosses on X8 and, while weaker in previous games it can be used infinitely by the Ultimate Armor. Composite X could use the strong version constantly thanks to the Mother Elf recharging.

I guess when it was said X running off it was more like keeping distance more than ever white spamming attacks.

I wouldn't underestimate X long ranged combate. It was already argued that he can defend himself from most if not all of Link's long ranged arsenal, and with the Mother Elf his range increases to plantetary and stuff. The issue is the many Links. Also X doesn't really need canning abilities or technologies, his experience and quick thingking for his weapons is as good as Link, it's not just his scanning and such. And the Mothe Elf protects X from proyectiles and has powerful battierst to help this defensive strategy, If anything, by this point he can abuse invulnerability, barriers and such, his charge attacks can be speed his charge attack by x16 with all parts.

Buuuut, things are done now. The grace peroid it over and both are tied with votes and one inconclusive and the grace periode is vore. So face to save it's inconslusive. Alas, this marks the end of the the legendary duel between before the Knight in Blue and the Hero of Hyle/Time/Ourage/Men/Twilight/etc...

Sorry I have a hell of a headchache to I am a bit slwly,

TLDR: We could keep going with both character X, but they are tied and the grace priod is over so we should it inconclusive. I had a lot of fun, i was one hell of a fight.

My bad, my bad, my reply came to late. I agree, it's incoclusive. Both fought bravely and both display of powerful they are and how treat heroes they are. Now good gentlelen, shake handes after a great fight XD.

I had a lot of fun, personally. Especially given no hostility or anything, just everyone doing the best for their champions.

We should tell a mod to close this this thread. Perhaps DarkDragonMedeus can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back