• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mega man X Vs Composite link BLUE ARMOR VS GREEN TUNIC 7/7/0 (nconclusive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Being overwhelmed in numbers will mean X will play it more defensively than before and just, for the lack of a better word GTF away from the Links and just use safe attacks. Which is possible with the Mother Elf's assistance that creates barriers and blocks projectiles while X focuses on running and countering."

I was countering his point.

Link has two methods X has no way to get out of in any way (sealing and wishing) and X only has absolute zero. And that attack is far less reliable than literally thinking your opponent away

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Link has two methods X has no way to get out of in any way (sealing and wishing) and X only has absolute zero. And that attack is far less reliable than literally thinking your opponent away
If link can seal an opponent in the master sword with a thought tell me how he lost againts akron or tied with bayonetta

Kazuma kuwabara said:
Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
If link can seal an opponent in the master sword with a thought tell me how he lost againts akron or tied with bayonetta
when did this happen? it isn't listed on his profile

Zephyros*

Those battles was in the past when Link was high 4-C,Akron won because he can remove all link items and bayonetta tied because she can fight in purgatorio AKA another dimension

but if link just need to wish to win ,how he could lost?

Kazuma kuwabara said:
Zephyros*
Those battles was in the past when Link was high 4-C,Akron won because he can remove all link items and bayonetta tied because she can fight in purgatorio AKA another dimension

but if link just need to wish to win ,how he could lost?
Well there you go. Link wasn't solar system and both of them had ways of bypassing the triforce's power.

The real cal howard said:
Yeah. I brought that up. Unlike Link, X has to resort to hax to bring Link down quickly due to that. X has dozens upon dozens of weapons. By the time he gets one that'll actually be able to destroy Link, or trying to see if there's any opening to hurt Link when there isn't one, Link'll get his winning strikes in.
About the Regenerationn, isn't it a game composite X? Because Link is solely game composite, and X only has useful regen in the manga. Link doesn't get manga feats, otherwise he'd be 4-A with a Low 2-C Fierce Deity Mask.
Hey so what do you mean 4-A with a low 2-C fierce deity mask!?

Zephyros*

I revised both profiles,Akron has resistance to reality warping so the triforce is useless

bayonetta doesn´t have resistance to reality warping or conceptual manipulation and i have to leave for now . Goodbye

Kazuma kuwabara said:
Zephyros*
I revised both profiles,Akron has resistance to reality warping so the triforce is useless

bayonetta doesn´t have resistance to reality warping or conceptual manipulation and i have to leave for now . Goodbye
X doesn't either

bye i guess

I doubt that's a Low 2-C feat, that's more so Pocket Reality Feat. Creating/Destroying the Hyperbolic Time Chamber is a 5-A (feat 100x baseline 5-B) rather than a Low 2-C feat.

I'm just waiting for Grace Period to end, I think we got like less than 4 hours to go.

Piggybacking off of Azzy, the only potentially canon manga is the Skyward Sword prequel manga, given that it was included in the Hyrule Historia.

And the only reason that Bunny Link uses a non-canon manga photo is that it's much better than the alternative canon sprite art.

ZephyrosOmega said:
ah, true.

well while we wait, anyone got ideas for other comp!link matches?
I would like to make Sigma vs Ganondorf,but ganon is impossible to beat phisically for his Regenerationn and sigma can only try to possess him,something i believe is impossible if ganondorf just BRF him or just possess him

So probably is better to use Sigma againts Link

Or ultron

And probably Kratos because is like walking hax vs walking hax

Kazuma kuwabara said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
ah, true.

well while we wait, anyone got ideas for other comp!link matches?
I would like to make Sigma vs Ganondorf,but ganon is impossible to beat phisically for his Regenerationn and sigma can only try to possess him,something i believe is impossible if ganondorf just BRF him or just possess him
So probably is better to use Sigma againts Link

Or ultron

And probably Kratos because is like walking hax vs walking hax
Doesn't link blink and destroy kratos tho

Ultron and Sigma is interesting tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back