• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah I was bored but something something Inti made Megas 9 and 10 and also made BMZ ebic
400.png
462.png
Megamix Man:
Inconclusive:​
Rules:

Speed Equal

Mega Man - All Weapons aside from Space-Time Weapons, 62 Exatons

SOPHIA ZERO only, Jason pilots - >>> 138 Exatons

Points Brought Up / Obvious Points

Mega Man

Pros
  • Weapon Variety
  • Experience Edge

Cons

SOPHIA ZERO
Pros
  • AP Advantage
  • Can fly

Cons
  • Less weapon variety

Gonna give a quick explanation as to how strong Sophia ZERO is compared to SOPHIA III (who directly scales to 138). SOPHIA III took 30 shots to beat Skeleton Boss... ZERO took 3. However, SOPHIA ZERO and SOPHIA III also fight against each other and SOPHIA III didn't instantly die- this could be because of the Mutant Core transforming it into INVEM SOPHIA but eh.

Also, since I'm like the only dude being a fan of BMZ I'll look like I'm supporting Jason

Anyways, Acceleration Blast will be a thing, I can guarantee it one shots (SOPHIA III's one shots Skeleton Boss), and its very hard to dodge, you cant exactly move out of the way or jump over it, so Mega will have to get behind ZERO, but the charge is quite fast compared to SOPHIA IIIs, not sure if Mega can clear the distance if its too far away.

While Jason can get out of SOPHIA, in BMZ1 he massively downscales, so he’d likely get stomped

Last edited:
Uh, basically nothing in the series have ever stopped Jason from just using SOPHIA to fight his battles aside from needing to enter spaces too big for SOPHIA

Back