• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blaster Master Zero: Statistics CRT

This has been on the back burner for more than a year now I think, it’s time to get this BMZ CRT started. It is only a stats CRT and nothing more, so let’s get started

Attack Potency

Up until now we’ve had no way to prove that Metal Attackers were really planet level besides statements of SOPHIA III being a big enough threat to destroy the world, an explosion caused by the Mutant Invasion, and Mutant Bosses splitting worlds in half, along with every other feat outlined in the calc above. However, this can be attributed to being over time, or through hax, etc. Now we can actually prove that these can be applicable feats.

Planade-G, as explained in the calc, was a Mutant Lord that Jason needed the Gaia System to defeat, hax. However, Jason is now capable of defeating Bloodstained Planade-G, a Mutant Core, on foot, himself. Mutant Cores are stronger than Mutant Lords, which the normal Planade-G in BMZ2 was previously. If this argument isn’t accepted, there’s other ways to go about this

A Mutant/Invem King / Queen is the leader of all of the Mutants/Invem. Prior to the ending of BMZ2 Drolrevo was the Mutant King of the Invem. The reason this is so important is that in order for a new Mutant King / Queen to be crowned, the mutant to take the place of the position must defeat the previous King. In this case, Eve (a mutant infectant) with ANDREIA's Acceleration Blast was able to destroy Drolrevo, and thus, she was crowned the Invem Queen. The entire plot of Blaster Master Zero 3 is that Bloodstained Planade-G is trying to hijack Eve and use her status as Invem Queen to give orders to the Mutants, and be Mutant King by proxy. If Drolrevo was Mutant King, that means Planade-G must be weaker than it, otherwise Planade-G would have defeated Drolrevo and become Mutant King by the time of BMZ2.

If that’s not enough, try this: The job of most Invem / Mutants, is to collect resources, taking over entire stars and planets to gain energy, sending it towards the Mutant Cocoon (Drolrevo), this includes the Mutant Lord back on Earth (BMZ1) and Planade-G, which has enough energy to collapse the entire universe. Thus, Drolrevo / Mutant Cocoon should upscale from Planade-G.. When Eve encountered the Cocoon, it had already absorbed energy from all across "dimensional space", which just refers to normal space (super-dimensional space just being where the Invem are from). So yeah, it's pretty safe to assume that Drolrevo is more powerful than Planade-G.

I copy pasted the last two paragraphs because they explain everything. I’m also too lazy to post the links to that last paragraph, but the version with the links is included in the calc above.

As for why we'd use the Star Level calc, not only have Mutants exhaust entire stars for energy, but Planade-G's rotation is it actually make a physical effort so that Jason won't use the Gaia-System effectively. And Bloodstained Planade-G would put in a whole lot more effort that Planade-G did here as it has actual attack patterns.

Bottom line, since Jason is seen physically fighting Bloodstained Planade-G with no hax even without G-SOPHIA SV, he scales to it. And if that’s not enough, fighting Drolrevo, who would be stronger than Bloodstained Planade-G also lets him scale.

Speed

The original calc made by Struton, a former Death Battle researcher put the value extraordinarily high by making Leibniz make a beeline to earth, and making it there from the near end of BMZ2 to when they are about to land on Sophia, which is for the most part, what is implied. What actually happened was that he traveled throughout the entire universe BEFORE he made it to Earth. The calculation I did was a massive lowball- just to satisfy any doubters.

I’ll try to keep it simple for this one, Jason and Eve make it to Sophia, and by this time, Jason knows that Leibniz made it to Earth. While BMZ2 implies that Jason made it immediately to Sophia after defeating Drolrevo, I gave it a week timeframe since he apparently had enough time to upgrade all of his equipment. Leibniz’s GARUDA is already faster than light. And pretty much no one in the BMZ community really argues against this. It’s not much more complicated than that, so I can’t really explain anything since it’s just… right there.

If you want any more explaination, the blogs of the calculations should explain all that you need to know under the scaling sections. The end result should be a Low 4-C Jason with MFTL+

Last edited:
It seems good to me. And it should be noted that the NES Blaster Master and Blaster Master Zero series are NOT the same continuity.

It seems good to me. And it should be noted that the NES Blaster Master and Blaster Master Zero series are NOT the same continuity.
Already noted that a long time ago sir, Jason‘s file is entirely based on the Zero series, the only NES/Famicom game in the same continuity is MetaFight (Japanese version of NES Blaster Master, different story and stuff)

Back