• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Composite Mega Man with the Double Gear System vs an adult Naruto.

Rules: Speed equalized, Mega Man has access to all his weapons except Black Hole Bomb/Black Hole and Time Stopper/Flash Stopper/Centaur Flash (variations of Time Stop).

Naruto has access to his tools.

The Blue Bomber: 7

The 9-tails Jinchuriki: 0

Inconclusive:

Mega Man is 666 Zettatons via being superior to Sunstar.

Naruto scales to 400 Zettatons via holding his ow nagainst Momoshiki who is comparable to Kaguya.

Naruto has the Rasenshuriken, Chakra arms, Rasengans, Shadow Clones, TBB, and may or may not have Truthseeking balls.

Mega Man has various shields of varying quality, absolute zero, fire hotter than Earth's core, transmutation with Concrete Shot, gravity manip, the Double Gear System (appears to slow down time, and boosts at least his MM11 weapons to give him (most notably) an omnidirectional shield that fights back, and a screen nuke (That could hit a lot of Shadow Clones if Naruto tried using them)) and energy absorption.

Stamina is a non issue, but both have high amounts of it.

Mega Man wins, 10/10, in a decent fight.

Would the Truth Seeking Balls be enough of a game changer for Naruto? Since Megaman is a robot, plenty of his arsenal (Genjutsus, chakra manipulation, etc) is rendered useless, leaving only his strongest senjutsu and ninjutsu as options. Yeah, it's true that their AP has differences, but I would think that with Naruto's regen regen and SSP mode it would be harder for Megaman to take him down and the same senjutsu would allow him to catch up and damage Mega.

As stated above, Megaman has AP advantage and a large variety of weapons. Both have a ton of experience fighting a large list of foes, but I would say that Megaman is more adaptable. He has fought enemies with a wide range of abilities and adapted fairly quickly. With his variety and power of weapons combined with the power granted by his double gear system, I believe Megaman could overpower and beat Naruto. As EdgarDom pointed out, Naruto does have Regenerationn. But Megaman has e tanks, w tanks, and 1 s tank. If this battle goes out for a very long time, Megaman wouldn't run out of stamina while Naruto would (eventually). This may happen due to Naruto's regen and Megaman's health restoration and ap advantage (although it's unlikely that this could happen). Overall, I vote for megaman for ap advantage, being more adaptable, greater variety, and immunity to some of Naruto's attacks. While Naruto would possibly hold his own, I doubt he could keep back Megaman for long.

For the OP, when you say speed equalized, is it equalized for all forms (such as Naruto's six paths or Megaman's speed gear) or is it equalized for certain forms and can be increased? Depending on the answer, my vote could change.

Super fighting robot FRA. He has a better arsenal, no chakra for frog style to do anything, is stronger, has better ohko weapons, time slow/stop, more variety, and is debatably smarter.

SilverBlaze109 said:
As stated above, Megaman has AP advantage and a large variety of weapons. Both have a ton of experience fighting a large list of foes, but I would say that Megaman is more adaptable. He has fought enemies with a wide range of abilities and adapted fairly quickly. With his variety and power of weapons combined with the power granted by his double gear system, I believe Megaman could overpower and beat Naruto. As EdgarDom pointed out, Naruto does have Regenerationn. But Megaman has e tanks, w tanks, and 1 s tank. If this battle goes out for a very long time, Megaman wouldn't run out of stamina while Naruto would (eventually). This may happen due to Naruto's regen and Megaman's health restoration and ap advantage (although it's unlikely that this could happen). Overall, I vote for megaman for ap advantage, being more adaptable, greater variety, and immunity to some of Naruto's attacks. While Naruto would possibly hold his own, I doubt he could keep back Megaman for long.
For the OP, when you say speed equalized, is it equalized for all forms (such as Naruto's six paths or Megaman's speed gear) or is it equalized for certain forms and can be increased? Depending on the answer, my vote could change.
Speed equalized for all forms, otherwise Mega Man would blitz.

I also didn't allow for the use of Time Stop, only Time Slow, in order to prevent what is otherwise Mega Man most uncounterable tactic.

The Super Fighting Robot FRA. AP and weapon variety + lots of Naruto's techniques being useless on Mega Man = gg

Rules says that you can´t restrict abilities

And don´t think that his time stop abilities makes this totally unfair. Mega man will try to use all his powers,not start with the op ones

Not like Naruto who loves spamming Clones,rasenshurikens ect

• It is fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup. However, matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one. In this case I think the match could be added.

Given that Mega Man won even with the restrictions, I think it's fine if it is added. I made it that way specifically so that it wasn't a stomp with the time stop hax. I have also seen many matches with more heavy restrictions in the wiki, like not allowing a lot of equipment or giving the characters knowledge of their opponent in order to give them a win. That is really common with preppy characters lol.

EdgarDom said:
*It is fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup. However, matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one. In this case the match can be added.

Given that Mega Man won even with the restrictions, I think it's fine if it is added. I made it that way specifically so that it wasn't a stomp with the time stop hax.
...Then it can't be added because it would be a stomp.

Well that's too bad, because there's very little tier 5 characters that have resistance to time stop.

BruceTheBatman said:
Is this fair game for the rules?
It is fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup. However, matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one. In this case I think the match could be added.

This could be added if megaman could use all his weapons,and I still not consider that a stomp because Naruto is as haxxed as Megaman and he won´t start using time stop weapons from the beginning

Naruto can win for example using a rasenshuriken,megaman can win with time stop,AZ,or concrete shot,Naruto has ways to win,so is not a stomp

See, if it's added to the profile, then that is basically saying Megaman at full potential beat naruto at full potential. But Megaman at full potential stomps. This can't be added.

Beamgc said:
What do you mean by that? several battles with skill restrictions have already been added here
Straight from the Versus Rules:

• It is fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup. However, matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one. In this case the match can be added.

100% giving my vote to Megaman, with his power advantage he honestly could just time stop and follow up with his most powerful weapon to guarantee a win, but even then I don't think he needs to do that, his weapons simply give him to much to work with, Naruto definitely gonna land some great attacks, but not enough to give him the win

Back