• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've been surfing a bit through VSBW and Discord. And uh, I found this unevaluated calculation. Scales to the X Era people.

Zero era Zero will scale to my Mother Elf re-calc.

Maybe I can re-vamp it, too.

I just hope they all get accepted, though >_<

Readjusted my Wily Star Calcs.

Hopefully later today I should be able to download Wine and boot Mega Man 11 so I can determine the Power Gear Multiplier.

I have some good news and bad news.

The good news is: MFTL+ X era Mega Man X will be a thing in the future!

Bad news is: I might take a while to find the multiplier for the Power Gear, seeing as I need to install Windows into my Macbook so that I can run the game.

Take your time, there's no need to rush.

Wish I could do some calcs myself, but I haven't the slightest idea of how to do it lol

Yeah. I feel like people are going to... use it to scale Rock to it for some reason...

Inb4 we find out it is scaleable for some ungodly reason.

I am open to new interpretations so I wouldn't complain. Besides upgrades for Rock would have a chain effect for X era and Zero Era, so it's a win-wi

But more than anything, I am pretty happy to see new input and research onto the Megaman verse after so long.

It was heartbreaking to see my favorite verse not have any new relevant input in this... Oh, well. Guess I was destined to do it :/

I'm also planning to re-calc MM.EXE's speed feat, as well as Star Force's After I implement a few revisions on the canon Mega Men and a special character.

Migue79 said:
It was heartbreaking to see my favorite verse not have any new relevant input in this... Oh, well. Guess I was destined to do it :/
I'm also planning to re-calc MM.EXE's speed feat, as well as Star Force's After I implement a few revisions on the canon Mega Men and a special character.
No relevant input? You mean Legends? Because it's not like Star Force or Battle Network need puny Planetary Power or Quadrillions of C, with their Universe Bustings, funkazillion of Cs and stuff. >=V

Alright. This calc for the Mega Men has been accepted! Not Billions of times FTL, but close enough I guess.

I'll be writing up the CRT for the Upgrades soon!

So High 5-A and MFTL+ Mega Man confirmed among other upgrades for X and other Mega Men?

Also, I assume no luck with the Power Gear multiplier? Not nagging, but just curious.

Huh. Where did you find this? This should work, though.

On another note, who's excited for the MMZ/ZX Legacy Collection?

Create a CRT for that here.

Though you can try to leave a message on an admin's Message Wall if you want to see if it works.

It seems to be that a normal charge shot is 3x stronger than a normal buster shot (162 Ninatons), which would make the normal charge shot 486 Ninatons. Since a Final Charge shot is 5x stronger than a normal charge shot, that would make it 2,430 Ninatons, or 2.43 Tenatons.

bump. Figured I'd bring this back to life.

Currently working on the Mother Elf's profile.

Also, I might've found a new ability to add to Sigma and the Mother Elf: Possible Mid-Godly regen for Sigma (Seeing as he came back from having his program destroyed in X3, which is the equivalent of his soul) and Possible Regenerationn Negation for the Mother Elf (for obvious reasons). Any opinions on this?

It's better to check out well if Doppler's anti virus did indeed manage to destroy Sigma's program in X3 or it ultimately failed by little, perhaps the Complete Works or such can shed light on that. I can't remember well, but it was confirmed that his destruction in X8 was permanent, though I am a bit confused how that ties with the events of Zero.

Regenerationn negation for the Mother Elf sounds good given it did stop Sigma from coming back all in all, it just needs to be clarified how high it would go.

Time to bring this thread back to life, as I have learned a few new things and have new plans.

Firstly, it's inconclusive as to whether or not the vaccine destroyed the Sigma Virus completely, so it might be a Possibly only for Sigma's Mid-Godly regen & Mother Elf's Regenerationn Negation. I'll double-check for any other sources just in case, though.

Secondly, I might have found a way to upgrade the Classic Era peeps further into Dwarf Star, possibly nearing into Small Star level: remember that Jupiter/Saturn cloud split? Turns out that Inverse Square Law is supposed to be applied to it seeing as... Duo & Evil Robot were outside the planet's atmosphere. Sooooooo... Yeah. :)

Thirdly, the manga keys for Rock, X and the other Mega Men who have them NEED to be revised, seeing as after discussing with one of my friends (who is also knowledgeable in Mega Man) Proto's calcs, they seem to be a bit janky relying on some... very large assumptions afaik.

Lastly, after completing MMZXA, there's some dimension shit in the final boss (Albert's Second Form) and black holes that could be used to be calced. Though I would like your opinions on it, seeing as that wasn't previously discussed here as far as I am aware.

Sounds awesome. Glad to see the blue bois getting more calcs and upgrades. Also, just to add in my two cents:

The difference between Game and Manga Mega Man is quite clear in terms of feats and overall power so yeah I heavily agree. I'm fairly certain Manga Mega Man is merely FTL (him being 5-B seems fine) seeing as how Manga Quick Man was blatantly stated to be FTL by Elec Man and his Time Acceleration System boosting the speed in his proximity by two to four times. Also, Manga Mega Man doesn't share the entirety of Game Mega Man's arsenal and abilities whatsoever. The classic characters backwards scaling from X in terms of lifting strength is also a bit fishy to me, but maybe that's just me. I have both Megamix and Gigamix, but haven't finished them yet so I should probably do so.

Speaking of keys, wouldn't it be easier to just have separate profiles instead of Manga and Game keys? Like I said, the feats and stats the characters display in both media are vastly different from one another and just having them meshed together in one profile doesn't seem ideal or accurate at all. For example, Sunstar is a MAJOR example of this seeing as how in the games he's a doomsday weapon with few attacks and in the manga he's a being composed of negative energy from the people on Earth iirc. I also have plans to polish Classic Mega Man's profile (and others like Bass and Proto Man) too by adding specific tabs: Base (including Double Gear System), Variable Weapons System (Special Weapons + additions), Resistances (additions, he should have a lot more) and Optional Equipment (just to add cause why not) so having both keys there would make it more confusing I think.

But yeah, everything else is cool.

Back