• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just checked the Megamix manga and unless I skipped over or missed anything by mistake, it didn't say Sunstar was capable of destroying a universe. The Stardroids themselves were described as weapons that were meant to destroy everything in the universe, but as for Sunstar? I couldn't find anything, but we can say that he's definitely superior to the manga Stardroids and Mega Man defeated him with his sheer power alone. Again, I could've missed crucial explanations as I skimmed the pages, but that's all I found.

However, in the Mega Man & Bass CD Data, it says game Sunstar was created to dominate the entire universe which I think is better, but doesn't translate to destroy sadly. As for other feats: Evil Energy is heavily implied to be a universal threat and Astro Man can create an artifical space by "controlling the dimensions" which has planets and stars. Those seem interesting.

As for the MMZX calcs, is that black hole feat going to be used to downgrade the cast to High 5-A from 4-B? Or is scaling from X still going to be a thing?

I see. Would've been nice for it to be actually legit. Well, we don't know yet xd

I've always wondered what we could do with the whole Evil Energy & Astro Man thing, if we could... It kind of sounds like it could make sense... But I need to look properly into it.

And no. These are just supporting feats (Priority 4), and will be used for scaling just in case all else fails or w/e. But I feel like that and this we could use for further strengthening of the ZX(A) peeps scaling to the X & Zero Era peeps.

Now, I have found something that has been bothering me for the longest of whiles. See thisblack object in the background? I wonder what it could be. There are mentions of the area they're in being affected very identically to Zero Space in X5, where the stage and everything in it all take material form in the real world. So if that's an object in the background... Wonder what it could be and if we could do anything with it, because the remains of Ragnarok caused this (which Zero destroyed by defeating Dr. Weil).

Perhaps someone read one of the mistranslated mangas and posted the information from it on the wiki. Some of the copies of Megamix still have that panel where Elec Man states Quick Man is faster than lightning where in reality he actually said faster than light. Unless I missed something, I checked over the Gigamix volumes and couldn't find anything about Sunstar destroying a universe.

Well, could you please double-check? Of course, it is possible that this is just a mistranslation, but still,I think we need to check.

Sorry, can't find anything brother. But then again maybe I'll have a better understanding if I actually took the time to read the whole manga series. When will that happen? No idea.

Back. Updated my sandbox with 2 MFTL+ feats for the X era peeps, seeing as they didn't quite follow our guidelines & our standards.

I just heard of an impressive black hole feat in the MMX3 manga. I might try to calc it rn and tell yous what I get.

Ah yes, it's all coming together.

Also I wanna inquire again about the Power Gear. Is there a way to gauge any sort of multiplier for it? If it's 4x like the Speed Gear then woooooo boy, absolutely monstrous.

I mean it does have a statement of it increasing the potency of one's attacks in MM11 iirc.

Hmm... Maybe I can calc the output of said attacks against some of the bosses? Like a regular shot (which is the more basic attack) without activating it vs. activating it? I'm still thinking of a way I can reliably gauge the Power Gear. But I'll think of something.

Too bad I'll have to wait until I travel back to my homeland where my PC is to play MM11 and research it. Somebody stole my Nintendo oSwitch copy of it :(

Ah, that's too bad. I'm sure you can figure it out. But in the meantime, I guess I'll investigate myself and play the game to see if there's something I can find.

Bringing this back from the dead yet again for another wee update just before taking my Thermo & Fluids final.

Updated my Sandbox with more Mega Man calcs. If all goes to plan, X-Zero era peeps might have Class Y Lifting Strength ;)

I've also been considering buying a regular Nintendo DS and getting an R4 to download and install all Mega Man Star Force games. Wanna featsearch that series for more impressive speed feats. Not only that series, but also the Legends series. It really bugs me that Volnutt has a lightspeed weapon, and nobody apparently reacts to it. I wanna see what I can find for the lad.

i will now be the one to bring things back from the dead
i wanna pretty up X's profile with scans and formatting and such so i made a sandbox that i'll add to as i go through the 8 X games.
i imagine migue has gone through most feats but if i see anything that hasn't already been done i'll catch it

i will now be the one to bring things back from the dead
i wanna pretty up X's profile with scans and formatting and such so i made a sandbox that i'll add to as i go through the 8 X games.
i imagine migue has gone through most feats but if i see anything that hasn't already been done i'll catch it
If I had to add a small thing, X's intangibility comes from Sting Chameleon's Weapon, more specifically the charged version which makes him intanglible for a few moments. His Stealth Mastery... first thing that comes to mind is how he snuck through the alarms in Magna Centipede's stage in X2, the entire lab was full of security cameras and systems.

If I had to add a small thing, X's intangibility comes from Sting Chameleon's Weapon, more specifically the charged version which makes him intanglible for a few moments. His Stealth Mastery... first thing that comes to mind is how he snuck through the alarms in Magna Centipede's stage in X2, the entire lab was full of security cameras and systems.
i've barely added much, i already put the intang for the sting chameleon's alt fire before even seeing this
playing through X2 now so i'll add things as i notice them probably, legacy collections are fun

Back