• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mega Man Battle Network General Discussion Thread

Someone suggested this in a previous CRT of mine, so I thought it would be a good idea. Especially, with the upcoming Legacy Collection. This is the thread to discuss anything MegaMan Battle Network Related .

images

Also, I don’t want to do another thread to add stuff to profiles, but if anyone can, Serenade is the holder of the dark aura, and the one that gives it to MegaMan once he completes their trials.
it should be part of their basic abilities regardless of them not using it against MegaMan.

Also, I don’t want to do another thread to add stuff to profiles, but if anyone can, Serenade is the holder of the dark aura, and the one that gives it to MegaMan once he completes their trials.
it should be part of their basic abilities regardless of them not using it against MegaMan.
That would make sense. On the topic of Serenade, they should also likely have NPI due to being able to pierce the effect of Invis.

That would make sense. On the topic of Serenade, they should also likely have NPI due to being able to pierce the effect of Invis.
It’s under the power nullification ability.

they are also able to pierce the shadow ability that makes the user invulnerable to anything bar sword attacks. Not sure if that’s intangibility negation or durability negation.

They are also immune to some hax while their shield is active. They can’t take damage from any panels, which includes magma panels and poison panels. I have to try Anubis on them to see if completely immunity to poison can be added.

Im glad they do have power nullification. That’s such an obscure ability that I never knew they had it until one of my latest playthroughs, where I just let them use holy shock in front of me, and imagine my surprise when dark aura popped and I took damage.

Last edited:
There’s some revision that needs to be done to the god tiers. I’ve recently played the games and some stuff is plain wrong (the bass situation I made a thread about) and some things missing.

It’s under the power nullification ability.
I think that NPI fits a bit better. Being able to hit an intangible being would be NPI. The effect is the same so it doesn’t really matter but I believe that NPI would be more accurate.
they are also able to pierce the shadow ability that makes the user invulnerable to anything bar sword attacks. Not sure if that’s intangibility negation or durability negation.
I think the former fits better. Iirc, Shadow works similar to the Invis chip, so it’d just be Invisible Negation/NPI.

He also gave ProtoMan.EXE Murumasa Style and both Hub and Proto the ability to use Double Soul in the manga fight against Bass.EXE. Thought you might should know.

He also gave ProtoMan.EXE Murumasa Style and both Hub and Proto the ability to use Double Soul in the manga fight against Bass.EXE. Thought you might should know.
I’m well aware.

In fact, the manga is my favorite incarnation of these characters. It can be cheesy at times but the way the story was handle and some character interactions really sell it as the superior story telling.
The manga fleshed out the characters far more than the main canon lmao.

Last edited:
Speaking of the devil, finally some official serenade art. Consider How important they are to the story especially when it comes to history with bass, you’d figure they’d have more.

Last edited:
I’m well aware.

In fact, the manga is my favorite incarnation of these characters. It can be cheesy at times but the way the story was handle and some character interactions really sell it as the superior story telling.
The manga fleshed out the characters far more than the main canon lmao.
Hard disagree on the cheesy part. That goes to the games and the goofy ass anime lol

Btw, I'm editing Geo Stelar's profile. This is seriously a LOT of hard work. How did nobody add all of this stuff to his profile? I'm becoming unhinged lmao.

And I gotta do Sirius, Apollo Flame, Cygnus Wing, Harp Note, and Rogue 😵

Lore accurate Black Ace: "I've calculated 14,000,605 ways this battle will work in my favor. Will you be paying your ass beating using cash, card, sexual favors, or your soul?"

Lore accurate Red Joker:

O_button.png

I’m pretty heckin’ busy and keep forgetting this thread exists.

Anyways… BN is sweeping sales rn. 1 Million in around 2 weeks. It took 5 years for MM11 to get to where it is rn in sales. Actually mind blowing.

I thought people cared about this series more in this forum. Guess not.
I guess since people have been busy with other irl things, moved on from vs debates, or just straight up left/banned here, the forums been all quiet lately. Plus people been doing their discussion threads on Discord rather than doing it on here.

I’m pretty heckin’ busy and keep forgetting this thread exists.

Anyways… BN is sweeping sales rn. 1 Million in around 2 weeks. It took 5 years for MM11 to get to where it is rn in sales. Actually mind blowing.
MMLC: 3 years+ to get 1 million
MM11: 1 year to get 1 million
MMBNLC: Less than 10 days to SURPASSED to 1 million

Battle Network is the reason why Mega Man is one of Capcom's most popular and profitable franchises. Literally in the Top 5 in their annual sales charts.

Is any one aware of the recent scaling from the manga from the sequel chapter time of reunion? A couple characters there get a huge buff from where they were in the original NT warrior manga.

Is any one aware of the recent scaling from the manga from the sequel chapter time of reunion? A couple characters there get a huge buff from where they were in the original NT warrior
I saw it. They might have to get their profiles revised in that case.

Also, that one-shot manga gave me a bit of the feels…~

I saw it. They might have to get their profiles revised in that case.

Also, that one-shot manga gave me a bit of the feels…~
which one, the anniversary chapter one or the time of reunion?

My answer to both is:
Damn, they really developed that plot point. It was a really nice send off.

For anyone interested, i've been working on a revised version of EXE's profile that clears out some of the clutter, adds scans for a lot of the stuff, adds a few new abilities, and most notably, removes the anime and manga stuff. Here is the link to it.

Feedback would be appreciated, but it is currently incomplete though so that could explain why it's missing some stuff.

Back