• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bass.EXE Missinformation.

Why does Bass.EXE’s page have modded content to support some of his abilities? Those pictures with bass GS with the dark aura, doing the 3 gospel breaths and the claw barrage is a mod.

Link to the mod

didn’t say anything cause I thought it was going to be fixed later on, but no one did.

Bass GS only has an enhanced 200 life aura, doesn’t have the Gospel storm (just 2 claws) or the triple vanishing world. He does however have the double vanishing world from the manga. So that is true.

I guess dark aura could stay since he could have copied it. No evidence, but meh.

If some was added via modding/hacking, then I agree those aren't really canon.

If some was added via modding/hacking, then I agree those aren't really canon.
The bass GS with the dark aura, gospel storm and the triple vanishing world only. That’s from the Bass BS mod.

I’m only iffy on the dark aura tho. I’m not sure if he should have it since he technically can copy it with his get ability. He never showed it, but idk.

That's good. I was gonna make some changes to Bass.EXE's profile once the Battle Network revisions happen. Like giving him Resurrection, Multiple Selves Type 2, and even give out the list of Battle Chips just like I'll do with every other NetNavi on this site.

Bump.

Not sure if there is a limit to how many times I can bump a thread up. Someone tell me if so.

You already have permission to make the changes
Oh. I didn't know a random user like me could make changes. Thought only mods could change it. My bad.

But if I'm honest, my phone is too small and inconvenient for me to edit the page, and I currently don't have access to a laptop or PC. I wouldn't mind someone else doing it for me.

Oh. I didn't know a random user like me could make changes. Thought only mods could change it. My bad.

But if I'm honest, my phone is too small and inconvenient for me to edit the page, and I currently don't have access to a laptop or PC. I wouldn't mind someone else doing it for me.
I can do it but you'll have to tell me which powers are getting removed, since your OP didn't really list them.

Back