• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mega Man additions

Mega Man's Time Paradox Immunity

Basically he should have it. He fought with Quint, his future self. And by Mega Man & Bass' CD data means that Quint being Mega Man from the future is semi-common knowledge. After all, the information is presented in a museum. The Robot Museum, specifically. I don't know if that matters entirely, but still.

Doctor Light page
I made this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:The_Smashor/Dr._Light_(Mega_Man)

Basically I'm showing it before I make it into an actual page to see if there's anything I'm missing.

We were supposed to do away with Time Paradox Immunity for Acausality a while ago, but it never went anywhere.

That said, I don't think having knowledge of the future alone is enough to qualify for this. You'd need something like being unaffected by being killed in the past to qualify.

Some characters have Time Paradox Immunity just for interacting with their past selves (Like Bowser). And if deliberately trying to murder your past self with a jackhammer pogo stick with eyes isn't "Messing with" your past self, I don't know what is.

@The Smashor

Not necessarily. If Quint comes from another timeline then there's no time paradox, since his own past self still exists.

While there are other timelines in the Mega Man universe, this is likely not the case for Quint. For one thing, Dr. Wily only went a little over 37 years into the future. At this point, Dr. Wily has changed his ways (For real this time) and Rock didn't have any weapons. As such, past Dr. Wily kidnapped Rock and turned him into Quint. And he also made his future self evil again (So there's no plot holes there with the whole building Zero and the Maverick Virus thing). There's no real proof that Quint's future is an alternate timeline. Also, Quint's quote in Mega Man & Bass are "It is your destiny!". His good point is "Fortune-Telling" or "Knowlage of the future" in Japan.

The Smashor said:
As such, past Dr. Wily kidnapped Rock and turned him into Quint. And he also made his future self evil again (So there's no plot holes there with the whole building Zero and the Maverick Virus thing).
This claim goes against megaman and bass, which shows Willy building Zero long before this future.

Back