• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mega Charizard vs Undyne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Undyne has a speed Advantage, but their Attack Potency is around the same (assume Undyne doesn't get Determined and go Undyne the Undying Mode). Charizard does have the flight advantage though. Undyne likes to take Danger head on, so Undyne would probably take Charizard's hits while Charizard would try to dodge Undyne's Attacks. I give it to Charizard 10/10 diff.

Undyne is casually above Charizard in power, and green mode pins him down most likely soo, giving it to Undyne

Well, Undyne is one of the few characters that you didn't kill easily in the genocide route. She is likely to be far higher than charizard. That's in her undying mode, so I guess she wins this one if she is in her undying mode.

And that too. Undyne' undying mode is pretty damn strong if you ask me. They took on a multiverse character on and stood a chance. It's a stomp if you ask me.

@Zero: The Undying mode has no bearing here in this discussion; it's not used in this match.

Otherwise it'd be a stomp due to massive difference in tiering.

Wait, assuming this is a Mega Charizard Y, Charizard stomps. Mega Charizard Y's ability is Drought. Undyne can't survive in dry environments! Undyne dies in the drought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back