• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mega Alakazam vs Pennywise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at Pennywise's profile, he seems like a major contender for the strongest High 7-A.

Rules: Speed Equalized. This is a High 7-A Pennywise Avatar. Mega Alakazam has acess to all of their abilities and moves. Otherwise SBA.

Pennywise render
Mega Alakazam
Pennywise:
Alakazam:

Inconclusive:

All I know of pennywise specifically is the newest movie and the old one, and the kids weren't instantly ****** by deadlights sighting, so I guess stuff from the other sources of its iterations are more helpful here.

Yes.

Frankly I'm thinking of skipping the rest of High 7-A and skipping straight to Avatar of Calamity.

You apparently need 1-A willpower just to get rid of his avatars for a few decades, though this may be wank.

Something about him transforming into a form that looks like his true form in the Deadlights.

There are a few people saying this is the case on this thread

In that case this seems to be a Culexus Assassin situation, where they can't beat everyone below them but they can beat most people.

Also awfully bold of you to assume a 1-A cares weather or not a mere 3-D being has a mind

He dosn't turn into a 1-A, he just turns into something that looks like a 1-A apparently.

Yeah, I'm pretty suspicious of the whole thing, too.

Pennywise somewhat physically exists and annihilates

@Emperor I need a lot of context on Noah not having a mind.

<Is a Robot

Okay

Pennywise gives zero about this and mindhaxes due to the sheer potency difference

Surprisingly: Having strong mindhax does not make you able to affect nonexistent minds without feats of doing so.

The same way you are capable of affecting something that is beyond the 3 dimension of having a mind to begin with. If it has a consciousness it can be mindhaxed with the feats to do so.

Robots dont necessarily have that though. A more complex mind isn't the same as an absence of the mind. It's like trying to dsmage something very durable vs trying to damage something that isnt even there.

This isn't even the right character though.

I want to point out that (at least from my own perspective) its avatar's closest approximation doesn't outright cause the beings to die of madness the way the true form does, but it does still cause rational people to go mad when they look at it. The book says the only way to not go crazy from looking at the "Spider" is to have the mind and imagination of a child, because apparently that's what allowed the children to accept its closest approximation to its true form as being real and not something completely and utterly impossible. And even then, one of the characters commits suicide some time after seeing it.

That also doesn't apply to the whole "madness from looking into its eyes" thing; if you look into them long enough to really process what you're seeing (basically any amount of time longer than a split-second), you die.

I can provide quotes of this myself if necessary.

EDIT: Adding to that, if this match has Penny starting in its High 7-A form, that means its starting out in the madness-inducing form that's its closest approximation to its true self.

Btw, yes. If Alakazam precogs and sees the future where he looks into Penny's eyes and dies from seeing the true form, well...yeah, he's going to see the true form and die pretty much right away.

I'unno.

If Alakazam always starts with precog, probably? If not, he might have a chance with something else, although Penny's immortality is going to be pretty ******* hard to get around even in spite of that unless Alakazam has some really absurd Masadaverse-tier shit to incap with.

Oh.

If that's the case, he likely dies before the fight even starts. Which is pretty ******* funny actually. Dude basically dies from his own passive. You can't make this stuff up.

But yeah. I'd say it's a stomp, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back