• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So you put Medaka up against someone who resists everything she has, can perma-kill her and Medaka's in character?

What do you have against the poor girl?

Don't unequalize speed. That a blitz for Medaka. Bloodlusting Medaka could work, it just depends on how strong Shion's resistances are. I don't know much about Shion so I couldn't really comment, but bloodlusting sounds good for now.

Regardless of being bloodlusted shion would start by manipulating the laws of causality, guessing medaka being bloodlusted means she would go with all fiction?

Ultimate skill users can resist existence erasure like Diablo's eotw which denies everything including fate manipulation, eotw basically erases stuff.

All fiction is void manipulation though, only ppl like dagruel resist that, void manipulation is something gadra who has an ultimate gift does, and so ultimate skill users won't be able to resist that.

Isn't Susanoo guarantee the first hit?

Edit: That's why I think not to equalize speed

In term of hierarchy, Ultimate Gift is below Ultimate Skill. It's even explained that while Ultimate Skill is the pinnacle of your own power that you attain for yourself, Ultimate Gift was just a degraded version given to you by your master. If resistances through hierarchy is a thing, then resistance towards anything done by Ultimate Gift is also a thing too

So i believe it'd looks like this

Ultimate Skill (God) > Ultimate Skill (regular) >= Outlier Unique Skill that explicitly being the same rank as Ultimate Skill > Ultimate Gift > Unique Skill > Normal Skill

Ultimate Skill (God) > Ultimate Skill (regular) >= Outlier Unique Skill that explicitly being the same rank as Ultimate Skill > Ultimate Gift > Unique Skill > Normal Skill

I agree but you forgot Extra>Normal

At that point it's just semantic. Normal Skill would include every kind of Skills below Unique because just about everyone can have it. A Skill stop being Normal once they hit Unique

If bookmaker lands, which is debatable, she could probably modyfy it's effect with Susanno, (it makes me stronger instead of weaker), plus her Susanno (and mabye Perfect Memory too) resist existance erasure. Ultimate skills give that resistance by default, but she is especially good at countering Law Manipulation.

Szmiit said:
If bookmaker lands, which is debatable, she could probably modyfy it's effect with Susanno, (it makes me stronger instead of weaker), plus her Susanno (and mabye Perfect Memory too) resist existance erasure. Ultimate skills give that resistance by default, but she is especially good at countering Law Manipulation.
what do you mean " it's debatable if it hit" ? medaka erase her own time wich make the time of her actions zero , so bloodlusted she can instantly erase her time ,use Unknow Hero so she's not perceived and pierce shion with bookmaker. it's not technicaly time stop so susanoo will not give priority ( if i understood susanoo effect properly)

i see shion have resistance to power nullification so bookmaker will still have an effect but weaker than normal

both have causality manip so they counter each other

Encounter will push away most if not all negative effect

everything that shion use but doesn't kill medaka with get copied at 120% so if shion use susanoo for anything other than one shot medaka , medaka copie an even stronger version of it

but shion have a lot of resistance so the combat is not as clear cut as i though it was originaly

Im talking debatable because of her resistances. Also I am using only her profile and one yt clip as source of my Medaka Box knowledge, so if combo has more parts included you have to tell me about them.

Ultimate Skill Cannot be copied. Status Effect Inducement (Weakening magic and the like doesn't work on someone with an ultimate skill) (Ordinarily stealing an ultimate skill from its owner is impossible, as the skill is born from them, deep within their soul, and is etched into their nucleic heart which exists within their soul) (Those who possess an ultimate skill are not affected by lower abilities. Every rule of the world is ultimately reduced to this unique level. In other words, they will not be affected by any form of magic―highest or not), If Medaka's Mimic weren't in the same rank as the Ultimate skill, it wouldn't work

GLHF22 said:
Ultimate Skill Cannot be copied.
Status Effect Inducement (Weakening magic and the like doesn't work on someone with an ultimate skill) (Ordinarily stealing an ultimate skill from its owner is impossible, as the skill is born from them, deep within their soul, and is etched into their nucleic heart which exists within their soul) (Those who possess an ultimate skill are not affected by lower abilities. Every rule of the world is ultimately reduced to this unique level. In other words, they will not be affected by any form of magic―highest or not), If Medaka's Mimic weren't in the same rank as the Ultimate skill, it wouldn't work
i don't any resistance from power mimicry in shion profile nor any mention of a skill that can't be copied. in your quote it only say it resist stealing not mimicry

a minus is also born from the user and is deeply tied to it but medaka can copy just fine either by seeing or just by hearing about it.

bookmaker bypass a lot a defensive hax , even those that should null bookmaker entirely before it even hit but it still goes through fine :

https://www.***********.net/medaka-box/151/9

first , a normal attack wich get destroyed before it hit

https://www.***********.net/medaka-box/151/21

then kumagawa blitz with bookmaker wich pierce and seal

medaka has an even better version of it

Every Ultimate Skill User Cannot be affected by lower ability, so If medaka Mimic Rank is lower than Susanoo it wouldnt work

and who say that it is ? medaka power mimicry didn't shown any limit nor any struggle to copy and improve any skill or minus

Ultimate Skill are still skills , medaka copied every skills and minus she encountered .

anyway , i don't see resistance to power mimicry on shion's profile so medaka can copy just fine .

Book Maker Cannot Affect Shion no matter how strong it is

• Cook: Shion's ability which overwrites the very nature of an object itself, the skill allows the user to be able to obtain their desired effect. For example, if used on a person and all their limbs were chopped off, healing magic will not work as the person was rewritten to have their limbless self-be the new norm, in other words, they are already perfectly healthy. Another example of the use of this ability is attacks carried with its effect can't be blocked, it will change the effect from "the slash has been stopped by the shield" into "the shield could not stop the slash", hence the shield will not be able to stop the attack. Additionally, Shion can use Cook to amplify her own stats

GLHF22 said:
  • Cook: Shion's ability which overwrites the very nature of an object itself, the skill allows the user to be able to obtain their desired effect. For example, if used on a person and all their limbs were chopped off, healing magic will not work as the person was rewritten to have their limbless self-be the new norm, in other words, they are already perfectly healthy. Another example of the use of this ability is attacks carried with its effect can't be blocked, it will change the effect from "the slash has been stopped by the shield" into "the shield could not stop the slash", hence the shield will not be able to stop the attack. Additionally, Shion can use Cook to amplify her own stats
so....NLF ?

also i already linked a page where kumagawa bypass a power very much like this ( null ,change the attack) and bookmaker ignored it and sealed anyway

medaka have an even better bookmaker than that

Naeblis495 said:
Medaka can make her actions instant by erasing her own time so unless shion have better than instant reaction , medaka could land the first hit
medaka also have Appointment Table :Go first skill

and : New Continue : Determined resolution skill

source: https://medakabox.wikia.com/wiki/Medaka_Kurokami#Copied_Trample_Skills
Susanoo Is not only Rewrite the outcome but also ignoring fate even if fate say no she still get the first hit

Shion resist Time Stop

Naeblis495 said:
GLHF22 said:
so....NLF ?
also i already linked a page where kumagawa bypass a power very much like this ( null ,change the attack) and bookmaker ignored it and sealed anyway

medaka have an even better bookmaker than that
Shion Cook Can Affected even High 4C character

i see that shion cook and chaotic fate couldn't affect him , only susanoo in time stop.

medaka doesn't stop time , she erase her own time. time is still flowing ,she just take no time to make any action.

from this wiki , fate manip application are either causality manip or probability manip

both already have causality manip and medaka can mess with probability manip with :

Kingdom At Random : Randomness skill. and/or Naturanizer: Mathematic inequality skill.

i don't think tier mean a lot when it come to to hax but ok

if we want to go there , bookmaker sealed that beast twice with no problem( it required multiple use of bookmaker but she can put multiple in an instant anyway) :https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ajimu_Najimi

Naeblis495 said:
i see that shion cook and chaotic fate couldn't affect him , only susanoo in time stop.
medaka doesn't stop time , she erase her own time. time is still flowing ,she just take no time to make any action.

from this wiki , fate manip application are either causality manip or probability manip

both already have causality manip and medaka can mess with probability manip with :

Kingdom At Random : Randomness skill. and/or Naturanizer: Mathematic inequality skill.

i don't think tier mean a lot when it come to to hax but ok

if we want to go there , bookmaker sealed that beast twice with no problem :https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ajimu_Najimi
Dude Cook is part of Susanoo

That Beast Best Feats Is Only Destroy a star even its only in dream when she was sealed thats why her tier remain unkown

And seriously i dont like when it comes to ajimu because everything about her is... what should i say she is like the embodiment of NLF

Yeah, the reason why so many MB character is have unkown tier because y know even When the moon falling down. They were treating that like it was the end of the world when logically either of them could have All Fictioned it away.They also treated Medaka going to intercept it like it could be the end of her. Same Medaka who had just fought Iiihiko The Hero, who legends say is higher dimensional. She can tank and trade blows with someone higher dimensional and she has a hax that has the range for the erase as well as 4-D scale. Again, why does she treat the moon falling like it's such a huge deal?

because PIS and she never dealt with a moon before and in characther never use hax before trying brute strengh. she doesn't know that iihiko is supposed to be higher dimensional , she only know that he is strong and hard to put down we also have example of such dumb event in DBS where vegeta SSJB ( who can burst an universe and tank the same) got killed by earth exploding in his face in RoF , because the plot demanded it. Or namek goku( easily planet buster and can tank the same) being scarred of random rocks throwed at him by frieza or being damaged by lava

again for kumagawa not all fiction the moon , PIS because the plot needed medaka to seem to go sacrice herself for the planet and seem dead for good , only to come back months later saying she in fact was totally fine and in fact travelled to another universe to kick the shit out of an evil space overlord off screen

all for the sake of a joke/parody

ajimu is an absolute monster by author intent but also a parody of the final boss wich will always be defeated by "The Hero" and is also weak to the plot so i get the reticence of using her.

i then change my stance to giving the win to shion if we say no to book maker at least weakening shion as that was her only option to bypass shion hax

Back