• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka vs Karna, Medaka tries to take on another Nasuverse top tier Servant

The Lancer of Red Who Resists Everything vs Intentional Marry Sue

Gil lost, but I think Karna stands a better chance since he resists most of Medaka's abilities. His defensive hax makes him a good counter to many characters with massive hax arsenals. lets see how this goes

Both at their strongest. Both sides are blood lusted. Speed is Equalised. The Hero is resitricted, because Karna is weak to getting plot'd out of his wins kek

Karna Fan Art
Karna Throws his Spear

The Student Council stops Medaka's rampage
Hold her back

(May God have Mercy on Our Souls)

Alright, let's roll with this. First question, what's Vasavi Shakti's level of destruction? Can it damage spirit form Heroic Spirits? And let's try to avoid wanking either character. Please?

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Alright, let's roll with this. First question, what's Vasavi Shakti's level of destruction? Can it damage spirit form Heroic Spirits? And let's try to avoid wanking either character. Please?
At least large planet level, possibly higher. At its highest, Solar System level. Does it matter if it can? i am unsure.

Firephoenixearl said:
Imma say Medaka since she already won against Gil.
Gil is only slightly stronger, and doesn't have beat as many resistances or skill.

Also can't Karna just kill with conceptual erase from his NP or did that get debunked?

So it seems Lancer's only/best method of putting down Medaka is Super Death Spear. Problem is, Super Death Spear comes out at the cost of his Super Hax Armor, which is resisting most of Medaka's best stuff. Both are Bloodlusted, which is different from Medaka vs Gilgamesh. I'm gonna say inconclusive. Bloodlusted means Lancer will probably pull out his SDS, which means losing SHA. Bloodlusted Medaka will definantly go for All Fiction straight off.

Yeah, Inconclusive. If Gilgamesh had been Bloodlusted I could see it being Inconclusive there too.

Medaka: 0 (the arguments that based Karna losing because Gil lost have been sufficiently debunked imo)

Karna: 0

Incon: 1

Well resist most stuff, that's ok. Will it resist Encounter doe? I mean u know Encounter can insta-kill using underhanded methods. My fav way: She stabs herself or uses any killing hax on herself then pushes the death onto Lancer. It doesn't count as Death Inducement btw.

Vasavi Shakti bypasses defensive hax and abilities my guy. It will pretty much just ignore Encounter as far as i can see. This of it like Book Maker in that regard.

Also, I don't think Medaka would ever need to do that. Karna has enough regen that even spawning conceptual spikes inside of him to shred his organs he just kinda shrugged off. I don't think there is anything Medaka would do with just some self made Voodoo like that

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Yeah, my points still stand. While Bloodlusted this is a whoever hits first fight.
i was replying to Fire, I agree with your sentiments.

This really does come down to who kills with hax first.

Btw what's the proof that All Fiction can't come back from soul hax? Or is it just a thing that "since it hasn't been shown we can't apply it"?

Low Key, If we assume the statements in Ajimu's hax spam aren't to be taken seriously, then there is some evidence that souls do not exist in Medaka Box. A thread might need to be made about it

Walking Strawman said:
Low Key, If we assume the statements in Ajimu's hax spam aren't to be taken seriously, then there is some evidence that souls do not exist in Medaka Box. A thread might need to be made about it
Shall i make a thread about it, or do u want the pleasure?

Please go ahead. Make sure you take the Kumagawa regaining All Fiction scene into account. Along with, there not being an after life in Medaka Box, The 'dream world' (which is reached by a time travel skill if anything) only exists because of Ajimu and dies with her, and anything close to a soul is more close to a general conciousness

also, tell them that iapitus supports it

I mean I'm just happy its getting noticed. I don't care about who wins or loses so long as it isn't extremely bent towards losses and it gets well known

I don't see why the Encounter wouldn't work on Vavasi Shakti. Is there a specific moment where Karna was capable of overcoming Attack Reflection like that? I don't recall any such instance happening.

I think Medaka has a pretty good chance to win with Bookmaker, since sealing Ajimu for 3 years should be well beyond what BB can do so his resistance to power null would likely be insufficient, but I'm a filthy secondary who only watches Fate animes so Idk ovo

Medaka > Sieg > Karna.

It's not a vote, I don't know enough about the level of Karna's resistance, I'll just wait and see.

Back