• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monarch Laciel said:
Goku blitzes her over and over for eternity.
Inconclusive.

Passive Scar Dead, and the fact that goku has stamina...

I don't think that's a deal.

Besides, there are only so many times u can kill someone before realizing it's pointless and just give up. I mean think what would happen if goku just throws everything like 50 times and Medaka just *yawn*'s at them, that's some pretty bad mindfuk he gonna get.

since u bloodlusted my man goku can seal before she even moves. being millions of billions of times faster than someone can do that for u.

Monarch Laciel said:
Not passive.
Passive for the original user, not passive for Medaka, who normally keeps it off and thus needs to actively turn it on. Which she won't do if she dies the attosecond the fight begins and the attosecond she comes back to life.
Can be held back, not be turned off. Passives can be held back. All Fiction's regen where Kumagawa could hold it back, Hiiragi could hold back his passive cancer thingy etc. Passives have the accepted ability by the wiki to be held back. In a bloodlusted match they are on because they don't hold it back. Also Scar Dead could be held back for the og user aswell. She didn't go around ripping buildings appart....passive can be held back. Bloodlusted 1 shots.

Then she needs to decide to stop holding it back.

Holding it back is her natural state. Making her bloodlusted just means she decides to stop holding it back. And Goku blitzes her over and over before she can decide to do so.

i mean if goku sort of realizes the issue he can seal her like he did with omega shenron no? And well...isn't he blitzing like so hard she can't even have a proper train of thought to counter attack?

let we do the maths:

goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 72 quadrillions FTL

medeka = 9 FTL

Medaka can' even process a thought.

@Monarch...m8. It's an active "hold back" I want to hold back. The natural state is "not holding back", if she were in character she'd actively hold it back. We've been over this now stop derailing.

The win condition for goku is? @TISS @Oilord Sealing won't work.

No

In her natural state, that is the state she is normally in at this point in the series, she is holding her passives back. When the fight starts, she needs to make the thought to stop holding them back. We don't start characters with abilities active that they normally do not just to give them an advantage.

And she can't make the thought if she's blitzed before she can even make the thought.

Honestly, Goku is so fast that she can be sealed and even if she does All-Fiction, Goku could've lived several thousand lifetimes over with no difficulty. Even then, Goku could say just fly around and do whatever he needs to in order to find a permanent way to seal her/kill her. It's not like she can actually do anything.

Even only assuming Goku is AT BEST 72 Quadrillion times FTL (Whis' speed), He's still about 8 Quadrillion (8e+15 or 8000000000000000) times faster than Medaka. She literally cannot do anything to Goku, period. Because one action she even THINKS of doing, Goku would've done some huge ludicrious trillions of attempts of killing Medaka. If Goku ever gets tired, he has enough speed to casually walk over to Korin's place and just restock on Senzu beans. Goku LITERALLY has all the time in the world to find out a way to kill Medaka.

Yea, Medaka gets blitzed speed unequal. Speed equal though, and she becomes infinitely fast with a thought, though only if bloodlusted.

So yeah. It's a stomp either way. Speed Unequal, Medaka literally CANNOT do anything to Goku while Speed Equal, Medaka blitzes to hell and back by thinking.

Goku still can't kill Medaka.

There are no senzu beans, what kind of logic is that, let's go there do some stuff. That's like saying let Medaka go to hanten and get some 1-A skill. No one exists in a vs battle m8, it's a theoretical world where only those 2 exist.

It doesn't matter how much time he has, he still can't kill Medaka. If i had an eternity to find of a way to kill Medaka, i would still fail to acomplish that, because her immortality is not sth i can touch.

@Monarch ok fine we play by your rules. Medaka dies, she comes back with all pasives active.

@Wok i doubt the speed can play a part here, i mean it gives goku some prep time but unless he can end Medaka it's all pointless.

Is Xeno Goku this lame? I mean this is the same as Super Goku. I thought he was more haxed than that. Shall i put Demigra vs Medaka then?

"Goku still can't kill Medaka.

There are no senzu beans, what kind of logic is that, let's go there do some stuff. That's like saying let Medaka go to hanten and get some 1-A skill. No one exists in a vs battle m8, it's a theoretical world where only those 2 exist."

Xeno Goku is able to traverse through universes and Timelines. Even if it takes him awhile, he literally has all the time he wants to go back to his universe and head on back to the battlefield. Where in the SBA does it say "Literally no other verse exists period"?

"It doesn't matter how much time he has, he still can't kill Medaka. If i had an eternity to find of a way to kill Medaka, i would still fail to acomplish that, because her immortality is not sth i can touch."

Pretty sure that's a textbook definition of a NLF. Just because she has immortality, you can't do anything? How about going on over and collecting the Super Dragon Balls to find a way? Also Ki is metaphysical and has a ludicrous amount of applications. Who's to say Goku can't upgrade Mafuuba somehow and just super BFR her ass? Actually, what's stopping Goku from just throwing her to another timeline entirely? It's not like she can even use All-Fiction in time to prevent such a thing. And I see nothing on her profile that'd allow her to traverse timelines and get back. Would she even be capable of knowing how to get back? Her precognition is utterly useless as she will NOT be able to process what the hell happened before she's thrown, and even if she did have the tools to travel through timelines; I still see nothing to say she can somehow find her way back to the original timeline of the battle.

Intelligence: Xeno Goku lacks knowledge

You don't get the dragon balls. Like dude you don't just go search for stuff. Since Medaka can cross universes she goes and brings Hajun in here to stomp goku? Dude, no outside help.

No NLF, it's just fact, there is "nothing" in goku's arsenal (that you've mentioned) that can end Medaka, while Medaka thinks his verse into oblivion. Besides Goku needs to get around the passives aswell. I mean the passive to die by going near her, to deflect dmg and to be practically invisible .

Even if you bloodlust them both, Goku can still outrange her, and snipe her from another timeline.

A person who can move between universes going to their own universe to grab some items is entirely possible.

you know...goku can do like trillions of things before medaka can even do something cuz of speed and seal can work...

@Frantzy Medaka has low godly regen (it's actually resurrection but think of low godly for simplicity).

@Monarch Oh so goku can go and search for potara earings and get Zeno and Demigra, and go do some other stuff? Yeah no. That is the reason why there is a "Equipment" section. You can't use stuff that is not in your everyday use. Vegeta doesn't go grab Goku's "flying nimble" in vs battles just cus yeah "i can travel". Drop it, no dragon balls.

@DMB 1, He still is unable to kill her permanently.

Current points: 1. Goku "literally" can't put an end to Medaka.

2. Sealing won't work.

3. He has to deal with the passives.

4. Medaka 1 shots him.

5. The End will passively copy his stuff even if the speed is much faster.

What you are saying is objectively wrong. It's not summoning someone else to fight Goku's battles for him, it's consuming something that would rejuvenate his stamina to make the fight last longer, even though the point is irrelevant as he has sensu beans on his person.

1. Goku can't permanently kill her because of immortality and regen, that's why he would have to seal.

2. Why wouldn't sealing work? Explain.

3. Monarch explained that those passives are held back by Medaka, and it takes a thought to activate them. The difference in their speeds makes that thought never happen.

4. With Hax that she has to activate she stomps. Without it, she gets disintegrated by Goku flexing.

5. She has to activate her passives because of Monarch's reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back