• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fullpower Medaka, Amazo gets to look at her. Who wins?
Amazo(DCAU)
Medaka Kurokami
I myself couldn't decide the winner. The fight would go something like: Amazo copies Medaka, Medaka copies Amazo, repeat or the first one to use the end would win.

KazarianFahs said:
Kami95 said:
How does Amazo's power works? He can copy any he sees, like Medaka's The End?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOFjIRiihXc
the planet in the beginning is the green lantern planet.

he apparently not only copies but grows immune to it.
But he has to see it, so it should be possible to defeat him with one hit, right?

Also, does he have any attack that doesn't cause damage? Like conceptual attacks or something like that.

Kami95 said:
KazarianFahs said:
Kami95 said:
How does Amazo's power works? He can copy any he sees, like Medaka's The End?
the planet in the beginning is the green lantern planet.
he apparently not only copies but grows immune to it.
But he has to see it, so it should be possible to defeat him with one hit, right?
Also, does he have any attack that doesn't cause damage? Like conceptual attacks or something like that.
He's a vague character for all intents and purposes,even doctor fate can't look into his mind ,i am still not voting for this match,cos of the vagueness of amazo(Still thinking),most of his higher powers and just hinted at,and that even not explicitly,he's hinted to have transcended normal atomic structure,hinted to be capable of higher dimensional travel,hinted at being more powerful than doctor fate,all hints and no feats

While Amazo is extremely powerful Medaka beats him before he has time to copy her since she could use all fiction to erase him from existance and since it isn't a visible skill he can't copy it.Medaka is broken by the end of the series since she is able to perfect any kind of skill and ability including any minus,abnormalities and skills. So if it exists even in just concept she can perfect it and use it so while Amazo has to see the skill in order to use it and he only uses it as well as the original user not better than them, while Medaka can learn a skill just from hearing about it plus she also perfects the skill as an example if she heard about Superman's heat vision she could make her body use it even better than any Kryptonian could ever hope to use it...just in terms of how they learn skills is Medaka surpasses Amazo even.So id say 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999/1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times Medaka wins and in only 1 of those Amazo wins by pure dumb luck and even then Medaka can come back with All Fiction so that's a moot point.Amazo can be explained by Science but Medaka goes beyond science into the realm of impossiblity.So yeah it's a no contest Medaka wins.

Amazo only had to look at someone to copy their powers, not actually see the powers displayed. But he evolved beyond the point of that even being necessary. He's indestructible, immortal, invulnerable, faster than both Superman and the Flash and he seems to have the ability to exist outside of the universe, so I don't even think that "erasing him" is actually possible even for her. He's also shown that he has the capability of transporting entire planets and destroying the entire universe with a thought. And since he has the abilities of Martian Manhunter, he could simply fry her brain. If anyone is getting warped out of existence it isn't him.

Pkmntrainercam said:
Amazo only had to look at someone to copy their powers, not actually see the powers displayed. But he evolved beyond the point of that even being necessary. He's indestructible, immortal, invulnerable, faster than both Superman and the Flash and he seems to have the ability to exist outside of the universe, so I don't even think that "erasing him" is actually possible even for her. He's also shown that he has the capability of transporting entire planets and destroying the entire universe with a thought. And since he has the abilities of Martian Manhunter, he could simply fry her brain. If anyone is getting warped out of existence it isn't him.
1-In my reading or watching i didn't see amazo exist "outside" the universe,and even if he did that's really not a big feat,considering DC verse has multiverses and hyperverses,there's an loads of universes,what would be impressive if he displayed the ability to exist outside space time,which he hasn't.

2-Saying someone is "immortal","invulnerable" is an NLF in a VS match.

3-He did transport the entire lantern planet,but he never displayed the capability to destroy the entire universe with a thought.

4-Maybe he can,but medaka has some counters to it,i guess,i don't really know that much about medaka,but i do know about amazo

Again,people should refrain from making amazo battles,since he is practically featless,and most of his higherend comes from word of god or other characters rather than straight feats.

Pkmntrainercam said:
Yes,i have seen that already.

Again it's just word of mouth and no actual feats,if you'd take the time to scroll up and read,i have posted the same exact video and arguments as you posed,much before,but the fact is amazo is a vague character and doesn't have equal or greater showings/feats than medaka.

This match is inconclusive or a win for medaka due to better feats.

KazarianFahs said:
Pkmntrainercam said:
Yes,i have seen that already.
Again it's just word of mouth and no actual feats,if you'd take the time to scroll up and read,i have posted the same exact video and arguments as you posed,much before,but the fact is amazo is a vague character and doesn't have equal or greater showings/feats than medaka.

This match is inconclusive or a win for medaka due to better feats.
Did you watch the whole episode, or just five minutes?

Here are some more of his feats since you asked so nicely.

Sorry about that, and though I still disagree with you on the outcome of the battle, I do believe you're correct about him being in so many battle threads.

Pkmntrainercam said:
Yeah no your argument is pretty weak....Amazo has never been shown to be able to survived being erased from existance there is no proof that he could, while there is a lot of proof that Medaka can make use of All Fiction a reality Warping ability that can erase anything from existance even universal concepts such as light or time Amazo is strong don't get me wrong but Medaka at her strongest can erase him in a instant.

Though I admit that some of my arguement is a bit "out there" you're seriously overestimating Medaka-chan's abilities...

4828931-0056681922-36333
All Fiction isn't fool-proof.

Pkmntrainercam said:
Though I admit that some of my arguement is a bit "out there" you're seriously overestimating Medaka-chan's abilities...

4828931-0056681922-36333
You do realize that the person who she is reffering in that statement doesn't help your case at all because it was Iihiko Shiisime one of the most broken characters ever made in a manga.The only reason why her powers didn't work is because he used his power to destroy Medaka's powers until he was finally defeated.

Codeninja676 said:
Pkmntrainercam said:
4828931-0056681922-36333
You do realize that the person who she is reffering in that statement doesn't help your case at all because it was Iihiko Shiisime one of the most broken characters ever made in a manga.The only reason why her powers didn't work is because he used his power to destroy Medaka's powers until he was finally defeated.
Yes, I do realize that. Do you realize that Lihiko's ability(Irreversible Destruction) probably wouldn't work on a being that can't be destroyed, and outside of the Medaka Box universe there are plenty of beings who it'd be useless against?

Not really since Irreversible Destruction is that broken that skill can destroy anything forever no mater what it is powers,state of mind or physically another thing since when is Amazo indestructiable? You are talking with incomplete knowledge. Moving on this thread should close because it's pretty obvious who wins by feats alone if you want Amazo to win you'll have to pull out some concrete evidence that proves that he will win and not just supositions with no evidence to back them up.If you want this to be a fair fight bring in the comics Amazo who has power on the Low 2-C tier instead of DCAU who barely goes up to 5-B.Im sorry to pull the tier card but there is no other way to compare this two and again like i said on my first comment All-Fiction can erase Amazo completely before he realizes what happened no real contest here.If you wanted a fair fight you should have nerfed Medaka.

Codeninja676 said:
Not really since Irreversible Destruction is that broken that skill can destroy anything forever no mater what it is powers,state of mind or physically another thing since when is Amazo indestructiable? You are talking with incomplete knowledge. Moving on this thread should close because it's pretty obvious who wins by feats alone if you want Amazo to win you'll have to pull out some concrete evidence that proves that he will win and not just supositions with no evidence to back them up.If you want this to be a fair fight bring in the comics Amazo who has power on the Low 2-C tier instead of DCAU who barely goes up to 5-B.Im sorry to pull the tier card but there is no other way to compare this two and again like i said on my first comment All-Fiction can erase Amazo completely before he realizes what happened no real contest here.If you wanted a fair fight you should have nerfed Medaka.
I did a thread with medaka vs amazo 2-C. She stomped

Codeninja676 said:
I didn't write the tiers, dude. And if we're going by feats, I'd say Medaka's have also been grossly exaggerated.

Assuming Comicvine's assessment is correct, he's not even supposed to be in VS. threads as a Nigh-Omnipotent(Just scroll down a little past "Powers and Abilities").

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/amazo/4005-3737/

Pkmntrainercam said:
I didn't write the tiers, dude. And if we're going by feats, I'd say Medaka's have also been grossly exaggerated.

Assuming Comicvine's assessment is correct, he's not even supposed to be in VS. threads as a Nigh-Omnipotent(Just scroll down a little past "Powers and Abilities").

There is no conclusive evidance of Amazo being nigh omnipotent either as far as it was shown he was very powerful but nothing worthy of being called Omnipotent hell i wouldn't even consider giving that title to anyone outside of the literal gods of the DC universe meaning the Endless,Lucifer Morningstar and the Presence.But i digress Tiers in this site are based on Feats and Power Scaling if you want to complain take it against the admins or do the calculations yourself but as for this battle Medaka stomps no questions asked...Why? Because she posseses All Fiction a true universal scale ability that can make anything into nothing meaning that anything Medaka wishes to erase can be erased.That's it case closed stop trying to make Amazo into a god he is not even close to it hell even Medaka is no god her power have limits as shown with her trying to erase Iikihiko but the difference here is that Iikihiko had a way to stop All Fiction while Amazo doesn't.

Codeninja676 said:
Pkmntrainercam said:

There is no conclusive evidance of Amazo being nigh omnipotent either as far as it was shown he was very powerful but nothing worthy of being called Omnipotent hell i wouldn't even consider giving that title to anyone outside of the literal gods of the DC universe meaning the Endless,Lucifer Morningstar and the Presence.But i digress Tiers in this site are based on Feats and Power Scaling if you want to complain take it against the admins or do the calculations yourself but as for this battle Medaka stomps no questions asked...Why? Because she posseses All Fiction a true universal scale ability that can make anything into nothing meaning that anything Medaka wishes to erase can be erased.That's it case closed stop trying to make Amazo into a god he is not even close to it hell even Medaka is no god her power have limits as shown with her trying to erase Iikihiko but the difference here is that Iikihiko had a way to stop All Fiction while Amazo doesn't.
I don't think this discussion is going anywhere... I don't recall Medaka or any users of all fiction ever actually destroying a universe either. Kumagawa(A massive liar/troll) just said that if he wasn't careful, he could destroy the world or universe or something... Though destroying the concept of "color" on Earth is indeed impressive, it only counts for one out of the 600 septillion+ planets in the known universe.

Color is universal if you erase color you have to erase the entire thing not just one part of it im sorry but color is a thing that cannot be erased partially he erased all color not just the part on earth because it makes no sense for an universal thing such as color to be limited to just one planet so either he erased color itself of he erased everyone's ability to percieve color which again makes no sense since we see color being destroyed in the episode.Just by that it pretty much proves that All Fiction is an universal level skill.

Codeninja676 said:
Color is universal if you erase color you have to erase the entire thing not just one part of it im sorry but color is a thing that cannot be erased partially he erased all color not just the part on earth because it makes no sense for an universal thing such as color to be limited to just one planet so either he erased color itself of he erased everyone's ability to percieve color which again makes no sense since we see color being destroyed in the episode.Just by that it pretty much proves that All Fiction is an universal level skill.
Given that outer space isn't visible from beneath Earth's atmosphere, no it doesn't.

Actualy all fiction simply eraced the very consept of color kumagawa didnt say it just eraced all color on earth he predy much said that it eraced all color from existance that probably mens all color from everywere in the univerce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back