• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Kurokami vs Kazumi Subaru

Hooray for Kazumi getting some love \(┬░┬░)/

I'm not sure if this version of Medaka has everything tho

Yay somebody finally replied.

I'm pretty sure this version of Medaka has every one of her ability. This is her second to last key.

In-character Medaka would not use AF immediately so...

Which of Kazumi's abilities is she likely to use at the beginning of the fight ?

First the time acceleration iirc. She is more the "I don't start with hax but i'm not against them" kind of character

Does she keep a distance usually ? Considering the huge range advantage she has, not counting AF (and again, that's not her first move)

Usually she does yeah. Although a few things like the BFR and the memory manipulation require to be near

For now I'll wait for the others, I don't really know who would win right now.

@Karutiasu does it apply to mind manip too ? To force Medaka to erase herself with AF, 'cause I doubt Encounter works on AF.

The mind manipulation is scaled from the witches, so probably not, it should have a good range

I still don't know who wins. Mind manip is an option but she does not use it at the beginning, same goes for BFR. And if Medaka uses Unknown Hero before that, she could get close and attack her (Kazumi will forget about her existence entirely, and it's not like memory manip, it's just broken invisibility), but thing is I don't know if Medaka will be seen again if she attacks.

So I checked the Medaka box wikia and nothing says that Hinokage (the guy that originally had Mister Unknown) can be seen again if he attacks so I guess Medaka takes this. Kazumi slows Medaka down and attacks her, although the later will stay fine because of Encounter, which Kazumi might copy. Medaka uses Unknown Hero to get close, then Scar Dead or Five Forks. Kazumi teleports away, regenerates from Scar Dead (Encounter does not work on that) and uses Capitano Potenza in case she's attacked again. Once Medaka gets close again, she will notice Kazumi regenerated. She uses Book Maker just in case then wins with AF.

Considering the form of Kazumi here, she might start off with hax or not, but given that she does it is near automatic victory especially with the intangibility curse.

Back