• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No. I'd actually kind of doubt any new feats given the novels being translated. They'd mostly have feats for characters we don't have on the wiki (various Suisou students), I don't expect Kumagawa to get anything new.

I mean, there are some pretty interesting sounding Abnormalities like the ability to control miracles that I would love to learn more about. I'm down to learn more about the students of the fish bowl academy

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I mean, there are some pretty interesting sounding Abnormalities like the ability to control miracles that I would love to learn more about. I'm down to learn more about the students of the fish bowl academy
Well, we know it can make everything that happened before, except things with a probability of 0.

I'm already gonna downgrade MB to 9-A because the 8-B feat's not 8-B and the next highest feat is 9-A

I'm serious.

Iihiko's feat's 8-B but would at best only scale to EoS Medaka and Zenkichi w/CC.

Creaturemaster971 said:
What does it mean when it refers to Ajimu's "terminals"?
The Not-Equals. Like the girls that get trained to be Medaka's successor in the arc after the Kumagawa Incident.

Ah, yes. That always confused me. I couldn't tell what exactly the deal with them was, or what a Not-Equal was.

I assumed, based on Ajimu and Hanten, that Pluses were people with positive and helpful powers, Minuses were people with evil destructive powers, and Not-Equals were people that had loads of all kinds of powers.

It seems like plus/minus/not-equal is based around both mentality and powers, since mentality is the source of powers.

You're basically right on all three fronts, except with a few caveats:

• Not-Equals have a mentality of transcending other humans so much that the only way to describe them is as "Not-Equal"
  • However, most Not-Equals don't actually fall into that power-wise or mentality-wise. The terminals are Not-Equals by virtue of technically being a part of Ajimu, despite having different memories, powers, physical capabilities, etc.

• As in, they literally transcend human mentality or they just think they do? Does it have to do with "viewing the world as fiction"?
  • So they're like Avatars she's plopped down into the world?

They just think they do.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by that, but probably.

I mean that they're extensions of her that she just inserted into the setting. Sort of like Author Avatars. She needed someone to act in her place so she wrote in a character that would do what she wanted to.

Sorta close but they're weirder than that. They don't always do what she wants them to do. On top of not sharing any powers/physical capabilities/memories/personality with Ajimu, basically the only link they have to Ajimu is being created by Ajimu and talking to her more often than normal people.

I'm also not sure if they're created with a certain goal in mind, or if she just picks whichever terminals are suitable out of the 700 million she has for whatever goal she's pursuing.

EmperorDoom25 said:
Great, now Kumagawa gets downgraded to 9-B via being able to "die" from a pistol shot </div>
didn't he already died from being shot at by munakata tho ? yes it was multiple rounds before he died but he still got hurt and died from a simple gun before , it's old news .

plus , this time it was straight to the head so it make sense to me

"Kumagawa-kun, who had had his head blown off, or rather, who had personally blown his own head off, did not collapse onto the floor of the classroom, and instead used his personal Skill "All Fiction" to return to his original stateÔüá"

he revived himself before collapsing or even starting to collapse as there is no mention of him regaining his balance ,shouldn't that mean that :

Immortality (Type 4, was capable of coming back to life seconds after dying)

should be slightly changed to "almost instantly" ? i know it's a pretty minor change but heh.

I think throughout the series he's come back after different amounts of time, so there may not be a set time for him to come back, but I'm not exactly sure.

maybe he can just choose ? he is the one using All Fiction.

"Well, if anything, this is just a side show, so go on and revive with "All Fiction" already and continue your conversation with her."

Ajimu in this chapter confirm it .

In his very first appearance, he puts a screw through his skull and has a normal conversation, so I guess that could be something similar.

That, or he just used AF as soon as he appeared in Ajimu's room.

in the anime he also stand up while still being pin cushionned by knives and stab his own eye(and probably hitting the brain), still talk casually and THEN use All Fiction to get rid of everything.

there is clearly something about All Fiction that allow him to stay alive even without erasing mortal injuries outright.

Back