• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You realize how activities the black hole right
Yep, and it's still a wincon, as he would win if he manages to do so. A stomp is only if a side can't win no matter the circumstances and conditions, Mechi can win if he absorbs, so it's not a stomp.

Yep, and it's still a wincon, as he would win if he manages to do so. A stomp is only if a side can't win no matter the circumstances and conditions, Mechi can win if he absorbs, so it's not a stomp.
And Lavos can think anytime. Overall I'm sticking to it being a stomp. But I'm the only one so it doesn't matter

Aren't people of an higher dimension invincible to hax? This is what sounds like a 3-D character fighting a 4-D character.

God I wish I could rewind 45 seconds to say what I was gonna originally going to say because at this point anything I say won't matter.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but this isn't bloodlusted, and I don't recall Lavos ever starting out with OP Hax. I'm saying Mechi has absorbed timelines and even existed out of time, so a lot of hax Lavos might traditionally start of with might not work.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but this isn't bloodlusted, and I don't recall Lavos ever starting out with OP Hax. I'm saying Mechi has absorbed timelines and even existed out of time, so a lot of hax Lavos might traditionally start of with might not work.
Actually we use the same TPU Mechi that create that blackhole, because it needs create the black hole.
btw it isn't considered Higher D or something
BFR should still work if it is

I'm not saying BFR doesn't work. I just doubt other hax would. I don't think Lavos says, hmmmm time to BFR immediately.

HE STARTS WITH BFR? WHO IS THIS DUDE. Also does he in character transport you to outside of time or does he do it to somewhere to set the stage. Because saying Goku starts with a punch against an opponent doesn't mean he does a full power punch.

HE STARTS WITH BFR? WHO IS THIS DUDE.
Lavos, there is writed
Also does he in character transport you to outside of time or does he do it to somewhere to set the stage. Because saying Goku starts with a punch against an opponent doesn't mean he does a full power punch.
it transports you outside of multiverse, and your concept get errased or a similiar thing. so you need high-godly

Lavos CAN BFR in that key, but I mostly remember that key BFRing through time (Yes, I know he CAN do it to the Darkness Beyond Time, but he didn't). Usually CT Lavos starts with Rain of Destruction. He did it in 1999, he did it in the battle in Zeal Palace, he does it in his actual fight at the end of the game. He BFR'd the crew through time during the assault on Magus's castle, not to the Darkness Beyond Time.

It's really weird to just say he IMMEDIATELY opens with BFR to the Darkness Beyond Time, when that's generally not what his first move is. Or a move he goes to in general, even if it is at his disposal. The most he'd use that sort of thing for in this key, as far as I can remember, would be to bring himself back and start becoming the Dream Devourer.

Lavos CAN BFR in that key, but I mostly remember that key BFRing through time (Yes, I know he CAN do it to the Darkness Beyond Time, but he didn't). Usually CT Lavos starts with Rain of Destruction. He did it in 1999, he did it in the battle in Zeal Palace, he does it in his actual fight at the end of the game. He BFR'd the crew through time during the assault on Magus's castle, not to the Darkness Beyond Time.

It's really weird to just say he IMMEDIATELY opens with BFR to the Darkness Beyond Time, when that's generally not what his first move is. Or a move he goes to in general, even if it is at his disposal. The most he'd use that sort of thing for in this key, as far as I can remember, would be to bring himself back and start becoming the Dream Devourer.
oh, seriously? it is kinda of a move that starts with tho or totally no?

So...I just found this thread and saw that Mechi’s wincon is absorption...

Absorption...

...on Lavos

if you’ve been around the block long enough, you’d know that absorption is literally the worst thing you could do to Lavos. Best case scenario, it prompts Lavos into using its much MUCH better absorption.

No. He does not start with BFR to the DBT if we're talking about the fights in Chrono Trigger. We know he can in general, but he generally doesn't.

Also, I haven't been around the block for a bunch of silly Lavos fights, what are the feats for Base Lavos's Absorption? I'm willing to believe that Lavos would do it after being absorbed, I just don't know what Base Lavos has on that front.

So...I just found this thread and saw that Mechi’s wincon is absorption...

Absorption...

...on Lavos

if you’ve been around the block long enough, you’d know that absorption is literally the worst thing you could do to Lavos. Best case scenario, it prompts Lavos into using its much MUCH better absorption.
range of Lavos absorption? and dimensionality

Also did we like...forget the fact that Lavos’s biggest claim to fame on the site is that there’s infinite versions of him?

range of Lavos absorption? and dimensionality
Multi+. This parasite can and has absorbed Multiversal gods through an avatars of themselves so finely that when released, it was released as seven fractions of itself and when they fused, they just fused into a stronger Lavos.

I mean, Lavos wouldn't be dead after Absorption, so he would have the ability to use it after being Absorbed. Him starting with it or not wouldn't be an issue, because if it would work, he would probably use it after being absorbed.

Yeah, because it doesn’t absorb Lavos in the Buu-like way, all it really does is cause the Dream Devourer to show up. Assuming he even gets it off, Mechi absorbing an infinite multiverse, he left Lavos with a bunch of people to absorb and a bunch of alternate universe versions of itself to cannibalize.

Hmm. That sounds kind of suspicious to me, that's sounding more like Dream Devourer and beyond to me considering his ascent started when he got Schala, and that's when all of the stuff about him becoming insanely above where he was originated from, but whatever.

Lavos via Absorption if that feat is considered Base on this site. His Dream/Time Devourer Absorption is unironically good enough to turn the tides easily and if he has that in base, then there's nothing Mechi can do.

And I would class it as a Stomp, I'll be honest.

Oh, now I get what you're going for on that. Yeah, that really would just be Lavos evolving into the Time Devourer and absorbing Mechi back.

Back