• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The absorbing won't overcome Enerjak's Type 9 since Mechi can't absorb his true form (especially not immediately), and the Archie Multiverse is bigger than the DBX Multiverse so Enerjak can send an Avatar outside of Mechi's range since (Archie 2-A range > DBX 2-A range) and concept hax Mechi

ShakeResounding said:
Enerjak can do so with a thought. Mechi isn't beating that.

Also from what I've heard it's nowhere near as fast as to be an instawin gg just because it's passive. Meaning even if his initial Avatar gets absorbed, True Enerjak sends another to finish the job immediately upon realizing somebody did that to his initial Avatar. If anything, that just screws Mechi quicker.
No way around Type 9 + Concept Hax

first time i've heard an argument like that also not really sure if the Archie Multiverse is bigger than DB Multiverse the range should be the same unless i'm missing something

Another reason as to why we need to wait for the scaling chain before we start throwing them in matchups.

Zencha9 said:
first time i've heard an argument like that also not really sure if the Archie Multiverse is bigger than DB Multiverse the range should be the same unless i'm missing something
The cosmology is being discussed at this time. Its kinda the reason why these threads need to wait a second because DBX could be way above baseline if not Infinitely.

that's an "if" as far as i know both of them are 2-A they should be relative in range

unless i'm missing something

M27
M28
M29
The Absorption is not Passive, unless theirs a source other then the Manga and the Game that says it is Passive.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
"Not passive"
In the arcade, demigra absorbed a black hole that was absorbing space time for 10 million years, obviously passive since it's a black hole that was succing.

Anyway, mechi then absorbed the blackhole and then his existence started to do what the black hole did. Swollow space and time and everyone around there. So using the arcade it is passive

Zencha9 said:
Archie's multiverse is one of "infinite variations on infinite possibilities" and has characters that can reach an entirely different, seperate 2-A multiverse (look at Sonic's range for reference). They not only have the bigger cosmology atm, but can reach a multiverse that's entirely seperate from their own. Hence the "At least" in their range.

Meaning that even if the entirety of their multiverse was destroyed, Enerjak would still be able to reform due to his True self existing beyond any multiverse from residing in the Chaos Force. Mechi can't stop that.

fair enough

but how can he kill mechi i mean yes he has concept hax but what is the attack is it projectile or what ?

I read the Arcade Translation, and even watched the gameplay, the Blackhole might have been Passive, but Mechikabura's isn't, as shown above, he has to activate the Absorption that Absorbed the Time Patrol, and if the Passive Absorption of Time is referring to this then theirs no actual proof that it is any more Passive then the Absorption he uses on the Time Patrol.

It can be a projectile, a basic energy blast, a wave of the hand, things like that. Experts of the Chaos Force can do so with a thought or a gesture alone

(Mechikaboola absorbs the black hole's energy and transforms.)

Mechikaboola: This… I'll swallow all of the light with this. With my dark demon power!

Though you may be Demon gods, I no longer have any need for all of you… Disappear in the all-consuming darkness…!

Towa: Ku… I can't escape…! Mira! Take Fin and get out of here…!

Kaioshin of Time: Trunks! I'm going to use Toki Toki! Everyone, come by my side!

Mechikaboola: With this, all will end… Fufufu… FUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

--

In the game it seems pretty clear that its passive. The moment he absorbs the black hole he begins absorbing everything. He doesn't hold out his hand or unleashes an attack like in the Manga.

Sounds like that what happened could be the exact same thing that happened in the manga, and that certainly isn't Passive, and of course he doesn't hold out his hand, the game uses static character portraits.

PaChi2 said:
People shove "passive" into almost everything just to make it sound OP.
It's absorption based on his existence in the game, its not being activated it was already activated before he absorbed its power.

Passive means the character already do it even before the battle begin. If it's something that need to be activated (whether via thought or action), then it's not passive.

His final key is literally his existence absorbing all of time-space based on his absorption of the time eating Black Hole. It would be passive because is already absorbing everything as he transforms again he did not start an attack it was already happening.

This is how it works in the Manga, and if you ask me reading the above text gives me no reason to think it works any differently in the game.

Well yeah that to, Enjerjak can just Conceptual it and Mechikabura away as soon as he tries to absorb him.

Again its different in the game. He did not absorb a 10 million year old Black Hole in the manga. After he absorbs the Black Hole in the manga he enters into his Time Power Unleashed form which is absorbing everything with his sheer existence alone. Thats's Passive.

PaChi2 said:
Out of curiosity, whether this is passive or not, it surely wont eat Enerjak before he can use an ability as it didnt insta-absorbe the multiverse.
And thats fine but I am just trying to clear up the misconception that it has the same mechanics in the manga as it does in the game.

It isn't instantaneous regardless so Enerjak just yeets before getting absorbed.

Planck69 said:
It isn't instantaneous regardless so Enerjak just yeets before getting absorbed.
I dont know Enerjak, but if this is possible I can get behind this possibility, since having someone absorbing timespace in front of him would propmt Enerjak to get rid of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back