• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chadren appears on the scene.

The real cal howard said:
Jesus ******* Christ what makes this a stomp.
Perhaps the fact that Enerjak has Type 9 Immortality, rendering literally anything Mechikabura does to an avatar useless when True Enerjak can just get another Avatar, and resists a large portion of what Mechikabura does on top of that. Not to mention that, when not given a reason to purposefully torment others, he's gonna go for Concept Hax pretty damn quickly.

ShakeResounding said:
Chadren appears on the scene.
Perhaps the fact that Enerjak has Type 9 Immortality, rendering literally anything Mechikabura does to an avatar useless when True Enerjak can just get another Avatar, and resists a large portion of what Mechikabura does on top of that. Not to mention that, when not given a reason to purposefully torment others, he's gonna go for Concept Hax pretty damn quickly.

type 9 of the enerjack avatars are not the big deal it even looks more like the remote controlling it but can't create another enerjack

True Enerjak puts his essence into another being to become his Avatar, not create another Enerjak. AKA he just imbues whatever living being he wants and it's as good as done. Enerjak just specifically wanted to get Knuckles' body within the comics, which is why we see True Enerjak so desperate to do so.

Mechikabura cannot stop that and cannot put him down for good

I mean that would only affect one of them at best, and that's the one the Mechikabura already beats because he resist Time Stuff already.

"Not passive"

In the arcade, demigra absorbed a black hole that was absorbing space time for 10 million years, obviously passive since it's a black hole that was succing.

Anyway, mechi then absorbed the blackhole and then his existence started to do what the black hole did. Swollow space and time and everyone around there. So using the arcade it is passive

Roun12 said:
So this is what Dragon Ball gets for getting 2-A while Pokemon is still 2-B.
Don't worry, there is stuff being discussed for it that'll be made once the forum move is over.

Anyway, Enerjak FRA.

Zenkai is right, the absorption is passive in Arcade, and no the absorption is nothing like life force absorption. It absorbs everything into Mechikabura.

Alright, now I know that Life Force Absorption is different than Mechi's absorption. But still, what can Mechi do to stop Enerjak's essence?

Rose of Ragnarok said:
Alright, now I know that Life Force Absorption is different than Mechi's absorption. But still, what can Mechi do to stop Enerjak's essence?
How exactly does Enerjak's essence work? It possesses people, right?

Okay. Correct me if I am wrong, but Cal said this is just Avatar. So does the true Enerjak's essence come into play? What I mean to ask is; is Enerjak's essence possessing a second host relevant here?

Zenkaibattery1 said:
How can he possess other bodies if mechi absorbs the entire multiverse
Because it won't even get to that point. Enerjak is gonna go for Concept Hax almost from the get-go, as he has no personal malice with Mechikabura and won't play around. Meaning that he's gonna end the fight very quickly with something Mechikabura has no answer to.

Enerjak can do so with a thought. Mechi isn't beating that.

Also from what I've heard it's nowhere near as fast as to be an instawin gg just because it's passive. Meaning even if his initial Avatar gets absorbed, True Enerjak sends another to finish the job immediately upon realizing somebody did that to his initial Avatar. If anything, that just screws Mechi quicker.

Considering that the Archie Sonic multiverse is bigger than the DBX multiverse, Mechi isn't going to absorb True Enerjak, and as long as he exist Enerjak can keep sending avatars of himself

"Edit: this is avatar Enerjak"

Edit: this is avatar Arceus.

mind you, that's the only form of we know of, the abstract thingy in this wiki is just a made up concept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back