• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mechikabura vs Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Aye.

Mechikabura at his peak

Arceus at his peak (Mega Arceus, clearly confirmed for the also confirmed IV Gen remakes)

SBA

Speed equal

Time Power Mechikabura
Time Power Unleashed form.

ArceusOriginal One

Honestly Mechis profile has been undergoing major changes and still is right now even, so I don't think it's good to put him in matches until his stats have been stable for a few months at least.

Yeah, Mechi is quite literally on a CRT right now, so it's better to hold off matches Also, Arceus vs Mechi is a confirmed shitstorm.

Arceus, as the Original Spirit, predates everything in the Pokémon World, Matter, Spirits, and Concepts all came about after it. Absorbing everything won't effect a being that existed alone before creation.

Um no, in order of affect Type 1 abstract being, he will need ability to affect directly conceptual being itself, if not then absorbed the multiverse isn't gonna do anything.

Jamesthetaker said:
Um no, in order of affect Type 1 abstract being, he will need ability to affect directly conceptual being itself, if not then absorbed the multiverse isn't gonna do anything.
Um yes, you could affect him normally with NPI/Conceptual Manip or by affecting/destroying all of what the abstraction represents

Something akin to Gogeta busting the universe to affect Giygas in a former thread that happened some months ago

Arceus Abstraction is the Spirit in people and Pokémon, but this Spirit is different to the Spirit or Soul that people and Pokémon also possess, as that one is confirmed created by the Lake Trio while the Original Spirit's existed within it since before the Creation Trio's existence. It is not something that is physical nor is it, as previously mentioned, the Soul, it itself is Abstract in nature and thus to absorb it you would need to be able to absorb abstract things.

If busting the multiverse won't work, then why were every single Arceus vs 2-A matches deemed a stomp in favor of the opponents because they can bust the multiverse and Arceus goes poof?

>Most of the time people throw Arceus at really haxed 2-A

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Really Haxed 2-A compared to what Arceus can handle and dish out, is that better Pachi. The point is the 2-A's are the type to see Abstract Existence as not even a bump on their road to stomping Arceus' behind.

JooCipher said:
bc most of the time people throw Arceus at really haxxed 2-A that actually can affect abstracts
No. Most of these 2-A vs Arceus matches are 2-As that can't even do anything to abstracts. They just have Multiversal+ range. I'll give you time to read those threads again.

First Barbados, having one unknowledgable say something and a Sonic fan at that isn't really proof when no one knowledgeable backed it up, and no one knowledgeable brought Abstract Existence up themself because why would they when Arceus was already beating Barbados just by his Thought based stuff beating him before he can act, so whether it was a win or stomp didn't matter to them. So this alone isn't good proof as no one knowledgeable backed it up.

Two it's very important that you know Abstract Existence was added January 11th 2019, which was after the Sonic match ended.

The first one was instantly closed on the persumption of given by a bunch of unknowledgables including that Sonic fan agai of Arceus not binging able to handle the very large AP with no one knowledgeable even being given the time to ask if Arceus' Abstract Existence would prevent a stomp.

The second one, when someone brought up the Abstract Existence, none of the other side brought up a reason why Arkadimon would get past it so it was ignored by the other side when they were saying it wins (plus Arkadimon probably could effect Abstracts considering it could effect Dark Area Digimon), and the win con giving for Arkadimon is it would copy all of Arceus powers and thus gain the ability to effect it.

Arceus' true form created the multiverse, why would it suddenly be affected by its multiverse being nuked?

Giving Arceus is Omnipresent, it exists across all of the Pokémon Multiverse

as for the Pokémon Multiverse, a solid estimate is above 10^500 universes

JooCipher said:
Giving Arceus is Omnipresent, it exists across all of the Pokémon Multiverse

as for the Pokémon Multiverse, a solid estimate is above 10^500 universes
Where does this number come from?

Beats me the only numbers I know is the 300 million game copies sold times by all the other dimensions attached to each universe, or the countless ad infinitum of the mirrors that is the current height of the Pokémon World, though for Arceus that is doubled because Distortion World. This one is new.

Not quite sure why size is even relevant here because its a well know fact that Dragon Ball verse>Pokémon Verse in size.

Nah that's clearly not it, otherwise the number given would be much higher

So anyway Arceus can't deal with Mechikabura's Omnipresence not until its downgraded or Kep finally gets around to making Arceus 5-D, and Mechikabura can't effect Abstract Existences that does not rely on the Verse they created to continue existing. So as of now it's a Incon as no one can do anything to anyone.

I only asked because the only number I have seen is the 30 million one.

And no ammount of "countless" will net you anywhere close to 10^500 (I mean as an actual calculation).

It's Over 346 Millio but yeah beats me where that number came from, even if you include ad infinitum mirror cave and Ultra Beast World's I still don't know how you calculated that number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back