• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mecha Goku vs Mecha Godzilla (Grace)

Probably not, I think DB's resistance to 'Extreme Cold' is just a resistance to being in space since it's paired with 'Cosmic Radiation'

Absolute Zero on the other hand is an absolutely absurd level of cold that negates durability. Being resistant to the cold of space or even normal cold attacks probably isn't enough, I'm guessing AZ will still work just fine here.

Adem Warlock69 said:
Mecha Godzilla 450,000 times above baseline
What?

Also Mecha Goku is above the baseline by a number equal to the power difference between BOG saga Base Goku after absorb the power of Super Saiyan God and Goku Black saga SSB Goku, if multiplayer used in 2A

You can use multipliers in 2-A as much as you can on Low 2-C. But 2-A has the adventage of having infinitely above baseline stuff added to the mix that multipliers worthless.

>and is rockin an Absolute Zero attack

Doesn't base Vegeta of all characters resist AZ?

Apparently in Super, yes? I don't remember off of what he got a resistance for it.

But Mecha-Goku doesn't have it listed, only a cold resist. Unless Mecha Goku needs a CRT for resistances AZ should still kill.

>only a cold resist

Which covers AZ. It doesn't need to specify it's AZ, of course it helps but a good cold resist could cover AZ. It ain't mutually exclusive. Especially after the AZ revision.

Rereading the revision, it appears that it's for wielding weapons that are AT absolute zero since that weapon wouldn't remain AZ on contact, not attacks that make a target absolute zero.

And the Absolute Zero Cannon is commonly described as being a weapon that drops the target TO Absolute Zero.

A resistance to ice manipulation isn't the same thing as resisting your molecular structure falling apart with the removal of all energy, in this case just being resistant to cold isn't enough. Also that's the "Resistance to Extreme Cold and Cosmic Radiation" resistance that comes from being in space. Surviving exposure to space isn't even removely close to AZ.

The Absolute Zero Cannon is still the durability negation type of AZ, not the ice manipulation attack type of AZ. You're gonna need to resist AZ for it.

Mecha-Goku doesn't resist AZ, The Absolute Zero cannon isn't resisted in this senario.

Chariot190 said:
>only a cold resist
Which covers AZ. It doesn't need to specify it's AZ, of course it helps but a good cold resist could cover AZ. It ain't mutually exclusive. Especially after the AZ revision.
Vegeta is the only Dragon Ball character resist AZ

Speaking of that, Shouldn't Goku at least scale to resist AZ? It's sort of weird for Vegeta, who's noted to be the relative lesser of Goku, to for some reason have something that for all intents and purposes is MASSIVE of an advantage (Difference of "not getting 1 shot and 1 shot")

>Vegeta is the only Dragon Ball character resist AZ

You're gonna need to explain the difference between Vegeta and Goku, because last I checked there was none.

Doesn't he have all of Goku's powers and abilities?

We don't cross-scale resistances like that unless it's specifically stated to be the common trait of a certain group or species. It would be like a human character resisting mind-hax and scaling that to every other human in the story.

Isn't Goku and Vegeta litteraly stated be nearly identical in most regards though? Plus it's not Vegeta resisted it via a special trait, he just went SSJ1.

I thought the transmutation thing was literally because of being stronger than those that used it. Actually I'm pretty sure that's the Canon explanation for Vegito.

Back