• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ba027c_b93bf46f575b482490520055d530ee2a~mv2.jpg

This is not a battle of power but a battle of character. Who in your opinion is the best Mcu villain. This is excluding Thanos though cuz he would probably take the majority easily.

Ik this is kinda up in the air for canonicity reasons but imo Kingpin clears

Even tho this just dropped Wenwu is up there honestly

My favorite villains in the entire MCU so far would be:

• Thanos
  • Ego
  • Hela
  • Killgrave
  • Wenwu
  • Red Skull
  • Aldritch Killian
  • Killmonger
  • What if Yellowjacket

I would say Ego. Aside from being played by a great actor and being utterly powerful, he's really the most disturbing villain in the MCU aside from Kilgrave. The cancer twist really marked me and his plan about assimilating the entire universe is really nightmarish and an excellent variation of the "I will rule the universe" villain type. It's really memorable and the character is strangely developped with his own twisted sense of morality but at the same time acknowledges he's evil.

Loki. He is such a good villain that even when he is tryna **** over and backstab the good guys, we still root for him despite him not even being sympathetic at the time and just a spiteful prick. Runner ups are Ultron (for sheer entertainment and shit talking with every single line of dialogue he has) and Hela (cuz ….. reasons 👀)

But in all seriousness, Tony Stark cuz he causes most of the problems in the verse.

I don't really consider Loki as a full-blown villain, at worst he's an anti-villain jerk but that's about it

I don't really consider Loki as a full-blown villain, at worst he's an anti-villain jerk but that's about it
I mean, if we are going by opinions then I think the MCU is just a giant prologue for the Tragedy that is the story of Thanos, how he tried to save the unwashed masses only for a bunch of them to doom the universe that he managed to finally save ……….. so Tony actually is the greatest villain of them all.

Dude I forgot about zemo he's definitely top 5

I'll go Loki, Zemo, Wenwu and I'll say ultron is tied with Ego then it's hela

Last edited:
Top 10 in terms of likeability in my view. Not including Thanos. Not ordered cuz I just genuinely cannot rank these peeps. I haven't seen Shang-Chi yet, so can't speak on Wenwu

• He Who Remains (Wild backstory, great acting, and overall great concept)
  • Agatha (Good acting, cool aesthetics, and unique powerset)
  • Ultron (Great looks, banger lines, awesome source material, good voice acting)
  • Hela (Cool ass powerset, badass scenes, awesome outfit, badass vibe, literally needed a stronger villain summoned just to be stopped)
  • Loki (Idk man. He's just super likeable. Will literally just be an asshole and will still have people rooting for him)
  • Ghost (Not much to her. Just a really cool outfit and her phasing is awesome af)
  • Kilmonger (Another cool outfit, solid acting, lowkey had a good point)
  • Zemo (Banger lines, dude is smart af, good acting, good fashion, and very dangerous despite being a regular human who uses nothing but wits)
  • Strange Supreme (Depressing backstory, sick powerset, and his outfit is cool as hell)
  • Kaecilius (I like him more than the other dudes. That's pretty much it. His reality warping in the mirror dimension is pretty damn cool, so there's also that)

I don't like Ego.

I've come to the conclusion there's too many villains in the MCU🤣🤣 each answer given reminds me of more and more names and makes me want to accommodate for those I've forgotten off the top of my head

Top 10 in terms of likeability in my view. Not including Thanos. Not ordered cuz I just genuinely cannot rank these peeps. I haven't seen Shang-Chi yet, so can't speak on Wenwu

• Ultron (Great looks, banger lines, awesome source material, good voice acting)
  • Hela (Cool ass powerset, badass scenes, awesome outfit, badass vibe, literally needed a stronger villain summoned just to be stopped)
  • Loki (Idk man. He's just super likeable. Will literally just be an asshole and will still have people rooting for him)
  • Ghost (Not much to her. Just a really cool outfit and her phasing is awesome af)
  • Zemo (Banger lines, dude is smart af, good acting, good fashion, and very dangerous despite being a regular human who uses nothing but wits)
  • Strange Supreme (Depressing backstory, sick powerset, and his outfit is cool as hell)
  • Kaecilius (I like him more than the other dudes. That's pretty much it. His reality warping in the mirror dimension is pretty damn cool, so there's also that)

I don't like Ego.
Oh shoot, I forgot about Strange Supreme, he's definitely in the top 5 for me

I don't like Ego.
Idk if I would consider he who remains a villain since he was trying to keep everything together(even though the tva still did some ****** up stuff) so I’d say his more of an anti hero

Yeah, he said it himself, he sees himself as a necessary evil who must prevent the existence of Kang the Conqueror through tyranny across the timeline

Btw, there's no chance he can get his own profile?

Back