• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[MCU] upgrade tier and scaling feats for doctor strange and scarlet witch and america chavez

9166978-35e78e9b-77d3-42b8-805e-fc5e7faf6b99.gif

9167003-15574810-29b2-4d65-a4d8-03d28edcb538.jpeg

Dr Strange should have a tier on Monica's level that can close the space-time portal, clearly requiring the same level of energy as opening it. It is an incursion that sucks reality from another universe. Come crash into another universe which happened to dr strange and he closed it as script
scarlet witch can scaling above dr strange

Monica:"She tore a hole in space time"...."Can we fix that"..."in theory you and carol can produce the same amount of energy that was used to open it, ill absorb it, and release it but from inside the tear"

This is such confirmation

captain marvel talk to monica
"wait you want us to blast you with the same amount of power that punch a hole in the fabric of space time"... "if we want to unpunch it.. yeah"

and this

9167005-e3522abf-469e-4411-b41d-f87e83692f7d.gif

Even though the reasons for invading are different, the results are the same

America Chavez should also scale to Dar-Benn with both Quantum bands who tore a hole in space-time because she is also able to open holes in the fabric of space-time as well with her multiversal punches

The Art of Multiverse of Madness describes her being able to punch through realities, suggesting that her ability to display such power is related to her punches/physical strength

Her multiversal portals are also described to break apart different planes of reality

And the MCU Timeline book state that she has the power to puncture the barrier between realities which is like Dar-Benn who used the power to punch a hole in the fabric of space-time which hurt Captain Marvel and Captain Marvel had to use all her power and Kamala use all her power from both bands to generate the power to break space-time

People can argue that her not being able to break glass in the Illuminati is an anti-feat, but that cannot apply to her currently because she did not have control over her powers prior to Wanda capturing her and when she got control it was when Strange tell her to trust her power and her self and she became confident

Her creating the portals or holes in space time should be connected to her AP and striking strength because she uses her strength to create those star-shaped holes in space-time, as shown in this scene when she punches Wanda, her energy being released from her fists manifests into star - shaped burst which turns into a multiversal portal and crack in space-time and its also shown when she uses that same energy to break a stone slab in a shape of a star and her punch created a star shaped crack in the illuminati glass cage thats like the shape of all her portals

So since the power to punch a hole into space time required Kamala to use all her power from both quantum bands that was stated could be used to restart Hala star and required Captain Marvel to also use all her power to generate that same power, America Chavez would scale to Dar-Benn and Kamala with the bands, and Captain Marvel (Low 4-c) because she is also able to display the power to punch holes into the fabric of space-time

scarlet witch should have durability physical (low4-c) she was not harmed by the punches by america chavez had punched her many times with her realised powers

AGREE: darkphantom9805 (with everything) Lloydblitzed (with everything else) Baabasaplar95 (with doctor strange low4-c with spell) FentyBeauty (with everything else) Yoazkk6188 (with everything)

NEUTRAL:Lloydblitzed (with doctor strange low4-c with spell) FentyBeauty (with doctor strange low4-c with spell)

DISAGREE: Mr. Bambu (with doctor strange low4-c with spell) LephyrTheRevanchist (with everything)

Last edited:
I just don't really understand why we'd consider this a tier-based ability? Like it does, I suppose, take some amount of strength on Strange's behalf, but isn't this just summoning people from other realities? I don't see anything that strictly mentions affecting Spacetime, and while the visuals are similar they are not the same- they have distinct differences between them.

Count me as disagree, I guess, because I don't know shit about Monica, but the OP doesn't present ample enough evidence to convince me of this.

I just don't really understand why we'd consider this a tier-based ability? Like it does, I suppose, take some amount of strength on Strange's behalf, but isn't this just summoning people from other realities? I don't see anything that strictly mentions affecting Spacetime, and while the visuals are similar they are not the same- they have distinct differences between them.

Count me as disagree, I guess, because I don't know shit about Monica, but the OP doesn't present ample enough evidence to convince me of this.
It is the same inter-reality event that flows into the main universe, it has the same effects, and Monica also states that turning it off requires the same level of energy as opening it, which low4-c and Dr Strange's event is that there are Many people from other universes are about to leak into the main universe. It is the same event, just different motivations

In what way is it the same? Is the event Monica closes literally the same thing, and if so, she didn't close it herself, Strange did, no?

Also: Strange didn't close his, right? He erased everyone's memory of Peter, so the spell ceased on its own. It wasn't even a thing he did, and it seems to me that he didn't even think he could do it.

Marvels state it takes power rather then just hax in the marvels carol gives her power to Monica to fix their incursion meaning it’s tier based rather then some space time hax

It’s not summoning people from realities it’s an incursion the boundary of reality breaking allowing other realities to bleed in

It’s a blatant feat that marvels gave him and strange has to anti feats to say he can’t be that level power as the only one this changes is dark hold Wanda and strange

Also: Strange didn't close his, right? He erased everyone's memory of Peter, so the spell ceased on its own. It wasn't even a thing he did, and it seems to me that he didn't even think he could do it.
No and yes strange was sealing as stated above but he couldn’t keep up eventually just having to erase everyone memories of SpiderMan to completely stop it

But you also have to realize his incursions were much higher level then marvels

Last edited:
He just delayed them from opening. He was unable to stop it without completing the spell which ended the event causing the incursions.
Stated he was sealing them in the script and they were closing combating them

9166978-35e78e9b-77d3-42b8-805e-fc5e7faf6b99.gif

9167003-15574810-29b2-4d65-a4d8-03d28edcb538.jpeg

So strange definitely put in some work just couldn’t keep up at the end as he’s dealing with a much higher event then what happened in the marvels

Last edited:
In what way is it the same? Is the event Monica closes literally the same thing, and if so, she didn't close it herself, Strange did, no?

Yes, Strange erased everyone memory about Spider-Man, but the script stated that he was combating the onslaught of the multiverse and that he was closing the rift, just like Monica. And as Monica stated, It is necessary to have that level of power unless it has a specified anti feat. Dr Strange cannot closed it with his power

He was unable to stop the event in total and everything he closed reopened which is why he needed to complete the ritual.
Obviously he couldn’t stop everything but why would that matter his event was still much higher then anything in the marvels and he managed to seal a few incursions and even combat some of them as stated above

Your acting like he did nothing?

He could close it, but it was due to the effects of a faulty spell. Having closed it multiple times, he could do it, but he couldn't fix the damaged spell, so he had to fix it from the beginning. That is why he told Peter that he could fix his spell. It's like he can fix everything himself. He was able to close the rift, but the effect was not due to the impact of the jump causing the jump point to create a rift in space-time, but due to a faulty spell.

Like I don’t even get what y’all are saying he clearly closed some and sealed and combatted some as the script says

Like if there were a million different incursions and he can’t close all but closes like 5 is he suddenly fodder now? Obviously not he just simply couldn’t prevent them continuously opening at such a fast rate

Like I don’t even get what y’all are saying he clearly closed some and sealed and combatted some as the script says

Like if there were a million different incursions and he can’t close all but closes like 5 is he suddenly fodder now? Obviously not he just simply couldn’t prevent them continuously opening at such a fast rate
To me, this doesn't even really read like an AP feat. It wouldn't be such on any other verse, and the OP doesn't offer anything substantial to suggest it is. Monica's situation was seemingly because she absorbed CM's energy to do the shit, not the shit itself.

This sort of statement is poisoning the well, though, and I dislike that. I do not engage with such stuff. So sure, he's fodder, I guess, and my vote stands. I will now unwatch the thread.

dar-benn punching a hole into space-time was caused by her using blasting energy from both bangles, which she ended up destroying herself and knocking out carol in the process so only her situation would count as ap

pieces of the jump point were also pushing towards the other reality so monica needed to blast it from the other side with the same amount of power dar-benn used for that jump point

whatever happened in spiderman was an actual incursion happening bc of the other peter parkers being in that universe and its explained in multiverse of madness that going to another universe that isnt yours would make reality more destabilized

so idk if strange sealing those rifts would be the same as monica closing the one in the marvels because she said that she needed to hit it with the same amount of power used to open the jump point, and rifts in spiderman nwh were related to strange’s spell and other peter parkers so a certain amount of energy wasn’t used for the rifts therefore whatever power strange used for the rifts is unknown bc its different from the one in the marvels that needed a certain amount of power to open and also needed that same amount of power that was used to open it in order to close it

To me, this doesn't even really read like an AP feat. It wouldn't be such on any other verse, and the OP doesn't offer anything substantial to suggest it is. Monica's situation was seemingly because she absorbed CM's energy to do the shit, not the shit itself.

This sort of statement is poisoning the well, though, and I dislike that. I do not engage with such stuff. So sure, he's fodder, I guess, and my vote stands. I will now unwatch the thread.
It’s literally stated to seal an incursion you need a high level of power dawg op is showing that in the marvels it took the combination of their strength in order to seal there you saying she absorbed their power in order to seal it describes it takes power you admitted it yourself

dar-benn punching a hole into space-time was caused by her using blasting energy from both bangles, which she ended up destroying herself and knocking out carol in the process so only her situation would count as ap
Captain Marvel + Ms Marvel were needed to empower Monica to close 1 incursion how the incursion starts isn’t relevant we are told and shown to seal incursions it takes power

pieces of the jump point were also pushing towards the other reality so monica needed to blast it from the other side with the same amount of power dar-benn used for that jump point

whatever happened in spiderman was an actual incursion happening bc of the other peter parkers being in that universe and its explained in multiverse of madness that going to another universe that isnt yours would make reality more destabilized
Both were still incursions at the end of the day I even posted pictures they are literally almost the exact same looking incursions is described in the as the boundary breaking allowing others to bleed stated in op clip and in dr strange we get this
9167011-0821673d-e51c-4b14-be92-ff9c016343ca.jpeg

Meaning both were incursions as description matches what we see every time every description we are told matches what we see in 3 different films

so idk if strange sealing those rifts would be the same as monica closing the one in the marvels because she said that she needed to hit it with the same amount of power used to open the jump point, and rifts in spiderman nwh were related to strange’s spell and other peter parkers so a certain amount of energy wasn’t used for the rifts therefore whatever power strange used for the rifts is unknown bc its different from the one in the marvels that needed a certain amount of power to open and also needed that same amount of power that was used to open it in order to close it
incursions can happen different ways but in the end both are incursions both are described as the same both look almost the same and we are told it takes power to seal them obviously strange didn’t cause the incursion the spell did but that wouldn’t matter as he managed to seal a few of them nobody is saying strange scales to the full strength of the spell

and strange scaling to the one in the marvels would just be a minimum as his were of a much higher scale then marvels one

Last edited:
I'm not gonna sugarcoat this: punching holes in space-time is untenable. So uh... disagree.
That’s not even the argument? The argument is in the marvels it was stated to fix and stop an incursion takes at minimum carol tier power strange managed to rep their feats for his incursion in NWH so he would scale

Nothing to do with punching holes in space time

Last edited:
You haven't even read the entire scan message yet
I did, and I'll put it this way: Your scans do not back up what you say, especially since from what I know this causes more then a few circular scaling instances if we took everything said in the OP at face value.

I did, and I'll put it this way: Your scans do not back up what you say, especially since from what I know this causes more then a few circular scaling instances if we took everything said in the OP at face value.
It doesn’t as the only people this would upgrade would be darkhold Wanda and NWH/MoM dr strange nobody else would be effected by this scaling and those characters have 0 anti feats

wich part
Like 50% of it? I ain't going back to check and come up with a solid percentile for you
Most the MCU scaling have been screwed up many times before, so it's no surprise that they change frequently
If it's screwed up remove the circular scaling. When circular scaling is there, something must give and someone is the outlier. This is why World of Warcraft scaling on the site isn't as muddied as it could be: because I've put my foot down on that shit and have meticulously made sure that circular scaling just isn't a thing.
It doesn’t as the only people this would upgrade would be darkhold Wanda and NWH/MoM dr strange nobody else would be effected by this scaling and those characters have 0 anti feats
bump. I have also added the topic of America Chavez to the CRT
If I had the "uhuh yeah sure" meme from Monsters Inc. I'd put it here.

If it's screwed up remove the circular scaling. When circular scaling is there, something must give and someone is the outlier. This is why World of Warcraft scaling on the site isn't as muddied as it could be: because I've put my foot down on that shit and have meticulously made sure that circular scaling just isn't a thing.
1 person did a feat another person managed to rep it like what are you talking about you can’t say outlier because they don’t have anything saying they can’t be that strong in the first place again the only people this would upgrade would be strange and dark hold Wanda

It breaks no scaling chains it doesn’t cause any goofy ah scaling chains and its nothing like what your talking about

1 person did a feat another person managed to rep it like what are you talking about you can’t say outlier because they don’t have anything saying they can’t be that strong in the first place again the only people this would upgrade would be strange and dark hold Wanda

It breaks no scaling chains it doesn’t cause any goofy ah scaling chains and its nothing like what your talking about
I see, there is no united front on your side on the matter of scaling!

I will leave it to you two to figure it out.

Back