• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU tiers scaling around Thanos

Status
Not open for further replies.
So should I lock the Hulk's profile page, or should we add mentions of that a writer for the final Avengers movies stated that Hulk is comparable to base Thanos in terms of raw power and that he survived using the Infinity Gauntlet at full power?
Yes it can be locked and It could be added if you feel like it would be good to still have acknowledged although in terms of the gauntlet it's worth mentioning he specifically was more suited to it because of his ability to resist and absorb gamma radiation

Okay. Does anybody have a link to the interview in which it was stated that the Hulk is comparable to Thanos, and is just a comparatively awfully low-skilled fighter?

Also, is somebody willing to add this information to the page please?

We just decided to do away with the equal strength statement since it was shown Thanos in his base still Massively overpowers hulk and people who scales above him so the statement directly contradicts what's shown

Well, I saw it more like that he outskilled the Hulk a lot, and so did the writer apparently.

Well, the mention that the writer saw Hulk as comparable to Thanos in raw power can go in his post-Sakaar training attack potency section, and the one about that he survived using the Infinity Gauntlet at full power with just a damaged arm can go in the durability section of the professor Hulk.

Well, the mention that the writer saw Hulk as comparable to Thanos in raw power can go in his post-Sakaar training attack potency section, and the one about that he survived using the Infinity Gauntlet at full power with just a damaged arm can go in the durability section of the professor Hulk.
okay I added them, does everything look fine?

I made a few minor wording adjustments, but it currently seems fine to me.

Is there anything else left to do here, or should I close this thread?

I made a few minor wording adjustments, but it currently seems fine to me.

Is there anything else left to do here, or should I close this thread?
Ebony Maw (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

loses Mountain level AP and keeps his Wall level AP that's all nothing to replace it since his other feats we've found are all consistently 9-B so after that's removed this can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back