• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a render we could use
67744a755a4ebc884ac5793fe22a38f8.png
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

I'm also adding Tony's "run before walking" quote and the fatal ice buildup weakness the Mark 2 originally had which Tony remedied in later Marks using gold titanium alloy. And I'm thinking about adding a render for Mark 47 as well.

Thank you. Should I lock the Iron Man page again then?

Also, what else is left to do here currently?

Thank you. Should I lock the Iron Man page again then?
Not yet, the comicvine and gfycat links need to be replaced.

Also, what else is left to do here currently?
Tiers have been upgraded but a lot of the characters' feats seem to be based on broken comicvine or gfycat links. I'm fixing those up ATM.

I've replaced Iron Man's links and most others seem to be fine.

Though I would make one last request, sort of related, but some of Andrew's youtube links are dead. I'd like to add them, plus Andrew and Tobey had some more HD renders of their current images. Here are the profiles I'd need unlocking, nothing too major, just a render change and dead link removal. Once that's done I think we can close the thread.

These are the profiles I need unlocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back