• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we also add a render for the mark 2?
I found a render we could use
67744a755a4ebc884ac5793fe22a38f8.png

BTW the result of the shockwave could perhaps be higher if i figured out a way to measure the size of the dome as the IRL huntington doesn't have a dome over it
In the shot in which we see the shockwave traveling the dome appears to be so big that Iron Man and War Machine aren't even visible so it could be pretty large

Also the Iron Man Mark 4 should not be High 8-C, the 458 meter length is for the uber-massive Knock Nevis, the largest ship ever built. Actual tankers are normally 330 meters is what said tankers should be, absolute limit would be 400 meters for being able to traverse the Suez Canal. When the comic came out in 2008 the Knock Nevis is basically no longer in service and was basically on the verge of being scrapped.

Though uh, I should note that according to this we surprisingly have less VLCC class cruisers than most other classes and the number of ULCC class tankers dwarf them all even if they were combined.

Eh, we can still use 330 as a safe bet, even though ULCC tankers are still around I doubt they'll be seeing service for much longer, given the whole Suez fiasco.

this should scale to Iron Man's physicals as iron Man's Repulsors have shown to be comparable to those around his level,
Mark 46, non-combatant armor, does not scale to 8-A in any meaningful way other than full-thrust power. Unless you wanna argue 8-A Cap.

But yeah, I see no problem with the Repulsors scaling to Iron Man's physicals. But the repulsors themselves should be separated by Marks depending on who they are able to consistently damage and what their feats are.

For example, Marks 2-4 having that container feat. Marks 6-43 having Loki and Vanko. Mark 45 having Sokovia. Marks 46 and 47 having Cap and Spidey level people being unable to damage it, with only metal arm Bucky having any chance, just means Bucky's metal arm is on the higher scaling chain of 8-C, seeing as a Unibeam completely ******* vaped his arm, and even Isaiah tore off half of his arm in Goyang.

and he can even outright tank his own blasts. Iron Man's armor can also survive the recoil of his repulsors.
This seems fine, though I doubt he charged up considerably here compared to the Vanko charge up post-impact. At the very least this easily supports him being 8-B and such for taking his own blasts, given that he took the High 8-C+ boom in a pretty mangled-up state against Vanko, and that casual repulsor blasts and even bullrushes from the armor can make Loki groan in pain.

Last edited:
Mark 46, non-combatant armor, does not scale to 8-A in any meaningful way other than full-thrust power. Unless you wanna argue 8-A Cap.

But yeah, I see no problem with the Repulsors scaling to Iron Man's physicals. But the repulsors themselves should be separated by Marks depending on who they are able to consistently damage and what their feats are.

For example, Marks 2-4 having that container feat. Marks 6-43 having Loki and Vanko. Mark 45 having Sokovia. Marks 46 and 47 having Cap and Spidey level people being unable to damage it, with only metal arm Bucky having any chance, just means Bucky's metal arm is on the higher scaling chain of 8-C, seeing as a Unibeam completely ******* vaped his arm, and even Isaiah tore off half of his arm in Goyang.
I'm aware, I'm just making a point that generally, Iron Man armors are comparable to repulsors

I love how we're totally linking all these calcs on the verse page right👀 like before this is done 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back