• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This needs to be stressed more. It shouldn't be a suggestion/option.
Yeah it honestly genuinely helps not to get caught up in confusing chains to find out where calc's are from hell Captain America and the other's almost got fully downgraded into the 9-A's before we found the actual calc that got him the rating

Was the statement of the full IG channeling enough energy to light up a Continent ever calced? Just curious since Thanos and Hulk were both in pain but took it fine.
It would only scale to thanos if so Hulk could absorb gamma rays and was more suited to doing the snap but was still knocked out when he did it, Thanos took it pretty causally while injured by stormbreaker. But back to your question no I don't believe we have a calc for that

It wasn’t even the snap as far as I recall. They’re ere trying to stop Thor from putting it on because the glove itself was channeling enough energy to do so, let alone snap.
Yes the glove itself passively channels that energy but you see that Hulk's arm immediately starts deteriorating when he puts it on and that the energy is still too much with him being fully knocked out after the snap, Hulk himself still is wearing an arm cast 9 months after Endgame so he definitely shouldn't scale since that out him out of commission

I thought we already did that. If we haven't then it should be done ASAP.
Nah unfortunately there's been a lot of calc's I've seen that we still haven't linked to the verse page such as the one I said before where someone actually found the captain america 8-C calc and u showed the wakanda spear calc u had

Last edited:
Nah unfortunately there's been a lot of calc's I've seen that we still haven't linked to the verse page such as the one I said before where someone actually found the captain america 8-A calc and u showed the wakanda spear calc u had
Captain America

No offense but I'm pretty sure that'd be wanked to no end.

The Wakanda Spear calc is questionable for MCU ATM unless we make a CRT for it (Since people are assuming that it'd only punch a hole through a tank and not completely obliterate it), but the armor-busting of the tank itself as a general feat is fine.

No offense but I'm pretty sure that'd be wanked to no end.

The Wakanda Spear calc is questionable for MCU ATM unless we make a CRT for it (Since people are assuming that it'd only punch a hole through a tank and not completely obliterate it), but the armor-busting of the tank itself as a general feat is fine.
Oh shit that's a typo I didn't even notice meant 8-C my bad

And I'm referring to the ultron sentry feat

Oh shit that's a typo I didn't even notice meant 8-C my bad

And I'm referring to the ultron sentry feat
Only 8-C calc for Cap was that Hypersonic punch, now it's no longer Hypersonic or 8-C, it's straight up Sub-Rela and 7-C. And I don't need to tell you that this is absolutely not fine for Cap to be scaled to Loki-level opponents. Speed would be fine for Quicksilver (Since no one but him and him alone scales to that feat), but the KE part should just be outright scrapped.

Only 8-C calc for Cap was that Hypersonic punch, now it's no longer Hypersonic or 8-C, it's straight up Sub-Rela and 7-C. And I don't need to tell you that this is absolutely not fine for Cap to be scaled to Loki-level opponents. Speed would be fine for Quicksilver (Since no one but him and him alone scales to that feat), but the KE part should just be outright scrapped.
Hm could've sworn there was one in that Small Spider-Man man crt thread but yeah ofc that'd be way outlierish

Speaking of should Loki be downgraded? Since the 8-A feat is a one off and the calc is a several years old calc on Narutoforums

Speaking of should Loki be downgraded? Since the 8-A feat is a one off and the calc is a several years old calc on Narutoforums
Maybe recalc that Bifrost feat? Loki would undoubtedly scale to it since he was right at the epicenter of the blast and it's a ground-based blast, plus we should be able to do better pixel-scaling with the new movies I guess.

This is mu suggestion
OK so I did a rough calc for the bi-frost stuff since I don't do nicely with massive blast-based ball KE, and using ground-based explosion I get 33 tons of TNT. I used the pixel-scaling of NarutoForums for the Orb size since that' still fair to use, but I used the blast size separately from YouTube for clearer visuals.

Massive drop but hey, even Iron Man being unable to put a dent on him solidifies his armors not being 8-B.

He's drastically different and had loads of different arrows so he probably should
I get that
And yeah cw Oliver was threatening tier 8's with arrows😭
Nah man straight up has a seemingly Tier 8 feat in the comics lmao. Depending on the feat you could use the arrows to get Mirakuru Slade to 9-A since Roy smashed through a shipping container that was seemingly invulnerable to big explosion arrows

Which is weird since it blows up the shipping container easily from within. Definitely think there needs to be an ArrowVerse revision for the street tiers though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back