• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
IIRC he used BFR several times in the movie and it's kinda dodgeable like the portal or Mirror Dimension throwing, but making a portal under her should be harder to dodge.

In Infinity War it was a literal wave of the mirror dimension coming right at Thanos. The only reason Thanos got out of it was because he destroyed incoming "dimension" with the gauntlet. Something Esdeath can't do.

He didn't get out of it tho, he destroyed it before transmuting the pieces into a pseudo black hole. But yeah the throwing portals are easier to dodge.

I didn't mean "get out of the dimension." I meant "get out of the situation/problem."

You can't really dodge a wide range encompassing attack that goes in every direction.

I doubt Stephen would resist Mahakadoma without prior knowledge or prep time. Rewatch the Battle of Hong Kong. Stephen could only move through reversed time with the EoA active. Mordo and Wong were also stuck to the time reverse until Stephen granted them the resistance. So without prior knowledge or prep time, Stephen will have very little to no time to apply to himself the temporal powers of Agamotto, bargain included.

That said, considering he can move portals toward opponents instead of waiting for them to jump through (like what he did to Loki and Thor) or Mirror Dimension (like what he did to Thanos), BFR is all Stephen needs. I don't think Esdeath has enough time to 1. realize she has been transported, 2. locate the portal, and 3. stop time before Stephen already closes it. Her attempt to get back to the portal as Stephen closes it may even give her the Cull Obsidian treatment.

So yeah, Stephen via BFR.

Back