• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gonna agree with Infinite on the all or nothing scaling. We can't exactly keep calling any speed feat the lower tiers have against the super soldiers and up outliers outliers in good faith when almost every "normal" human has feats of keeping up with supers. Clint vs Panther, Widow and 13 vs Bucky, Tony vs Bucky, Sam vs Bucky, Crossbones vs Cap, Widow vs Proxima, Widow and Okoye vs Proxima, Okoye and co vs Killmonger, Okoye vs Corvus, everybody vs Ultron Sentries, Whiplash vs Briefcase Tony etc etc. The only issue that ever arises is their AP/dura and that doesn't even screw the weaker people who are more skilled.

I will copy and paste what I wrote on my wall here.

"Vin-Tak was a scientist (nothing special about him was said) and regular Kress like Kasius show to have superhuman strength like chocking Tess with one hand.

Vin-Tak fought Lady Sif equally in combat and defeated her after erasing her memories. (The effects of erasing someone's memories doesn't affect the person physically, since Vin-Tak remained conscious after his memories were erased.)

Later, Hive (having a Hive mind and can see the memories of everyone infected by him) told Daisy (infected by Hive) that the Kree Reapers where stronger than the Krees they had faced until now. (Vin-Tak was the only Kree they fought. Mockingbird who has shown to overpower May couldn't defeat Vin-Tak but stall him. Vin-Tak also defeated Mack with one punch and Hunter too.)"

Here's a random Kree guard punching Daisy with superstrength.

The Kree's strength is consistent in season 5. What's not consistent is their durability against firearms and getting stall by SHIELD Agents on the level of Black Widow.

I'll await your response to this tomorrow then.

So the end fight with Widow and Okoye at Wakanda didn't happen? Or the beginning one where both Cap and Widow can't tag Proxima? Also Wanda fought Thanos in cqc where he domlished Thor, Tony and Cap just minutes ago so I don't know what this is supposed to mean.

He fought four, not all, and went 1v1 with a nameless. Right after that Okoye and the other 2 subdued him in 10 seconds. Smiling only happened when he took off the mask which was during pauses in the fight and you can see him begin to smile as it comes off. He was hardly smiling when they put him on his knees or were landing blows.

Whiplash reacted to and could deflect repulsor blasts. Mark 5 also scales to WM Mk 1 at minimum which scales to the Mark 6. Literally every Mark scales in speed except for Mark 1. Whiplash lost because Tony grabbed the whips when they were around him to keep Ivan from attacking anymore. He was clearly equal to if not beating Tony the whole fight before the end and only lost because he is a glass cannon.

I didn't say that and already addressed why Proxima doesn't have any reason to be MHS.

Scarlet Witch blocked one blow from Thanos before he even begun the attack (if you go in slow-mo, she already started raising her arms).

Irrelevant, he still fought multiple. He was smiling up until that point, which I though was pretty clear from the phrasing of my comment.

How? It's a mobile suitcase armour that has appeared in combat once, and I've literally only heard that it's weaker in comparison to most armours. Also, you'd need to prove this point in the first place. You're right there.

Mmm, Widow and Hawkeye to be MHS? Aren't they like normal humans? By this logic all Agents of Shield cast should scale to all superhuman villains they have face since most of the cast have better feats than Black Widow and Hawkeye. But those feats are clearly outliers created by PIS.

Proxima fights Cap though. Why would she not scale? She does just as well against him in a worse situation than Corvus did and fought Wanda who beat Thanos. Every feat she has is against a super soldier or someone who fought and tagged a super soldier.

AppleLord said:
Mmm, Widow and Hawkeye to be MHS? Aren't they like normal humans? By this logic all Agents of Shield cast should scale to all superhuman villains they have face since most of the cast have better feats than Black Widow and Hawkeye. But those feats are clearly outliers created by PIS.
At least Hawkeyes arrows should be MHS, they kept up with iron man

That same Widow bodied Corvus who proceeded to wreck Cap the next day despite getting sneak attacked. You can't even call Corvus an outlier either as his only feats in the movie are reacting to Vision, beating Cap and getting harmed by Widow who already has feats against Cap tier guys.

Actually why are the Guardians of the Galaxy 8-C? Nearly all of their feats are 9-A. The only justification for 8-C I could find was Groot fighting Outriders, but I think the Outriders have variable AP?

Let's not forget that Groot/Drax are significantly stronger than Gamora and Gamora overpowered Star-Lord.

Actually I don't think the GotG should be downgraded, I think the Outriders should be upgraded to just 8-C instead of "Varies". They don't seem to vary in strength a lot, and Hawkeye never fought an Outrider, he was only able to harm them with arrows or knives. Considering the fact that Hawkeye was visibly terrified and running away from the Outriders it's fair to say he's no match for them.

I don't recall Black Widow fighting Outriders in the Wakanda battle in Infinity War either.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Actually I don't think the GotG should be downgraded, I think the Outriders should be upgraded to just 8-C instead of "Varies". They don't seem to vary in strength a lot, and Hawkeye never fought an Outrider, he was only able to harm them with arrows or knives. Considering the fact that Hawkeye was visibly terrified and running away from the Outriders it's fair to say he's no match for them.

I don't recall Black Widow fighting Outriders in the Wakanda battle in Infinity War either.
Do you guys agree with this?

After this I think we can close this thread since ByAsura seems to have given up arguing for his case.

Spino, I will have to ask you not to repeatedly stick revisions upon revisions onto a thread, at least I don't have the patience to hastily review and verify whatever calc or scaling unrelated to the OP you want to push.

This goes out to all of you for that matter, things that need an entirely separate thread, get a separate thread, I for one can't make out this chaos, and neither can anyone else I believe

By the way, Tony Stark without armour is scaled to Bucky apparently, so should Iron Man's early armours be MHS too?

Or should base Tony be downgraded? Tbh I think him keeping up with Bucky is an outlier.

Back