• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I don't see how Captain could win, like, Mash have absurdly higher defense, it's stronger, have better skill since have fought against practically all the servants, enemies and even allies of the game. If the profile of Mash was better and it was properly separed in keys then I could see Captain having a possibility against the Mash with Lord Chaldeas since in that point Mash was pretty weak.

Based on the profiles CA would win but I do believe if the profile for Mash was better, she would be the victor.
How? Because as I said the only way I can see him having a chance is if the profile of Mash was better so her keys were properlly separated and the first key was used (BoS/Lord Chaldeas, when she was inexperienced and weak in combat).

Cap loses here badly he can do nothing here Mash has servant invulnerability and even if you ignore that cap still can't harm her at all he doesn't have the required ap

Cap loses here badly he can do nothing here Mash has servant invulnerability and even if you ignore that cap still can't harm her at all he doesn't have the required ap
Ah, now that you mention it it's right, there is the servant invulnerability, though with Mjolnir wouldn't he be able to pass it?

How? Because as I said the only way I can see him having a chance is if the profile of Mash was better so her keys were properlly separated and the first key was used (BoS/Lord Chaldeas, when she was inexperienced and weak in combat).
I Dom't believe that Mash's skill and CA are that far apart to really be a problem due to CA being able to match Thanos who is approximately 1,000 years old by the time he dies and is also considered to be one of the best fighters. I also believe that CA should be able to block Mash's attacks with his shield than again I wonder if Mash's shield would be able to destroy CA's shield considering the shield is an NP. I also believe that Mash probably won't use her true NP(By True NP, I mean't saying its true name to release it's power as an NP) because Captain America doesn't have any attacks that are worth using it on.

Most of Mash's higher durability feats come from using her true NP

I'm pretty sure cap should bypass servant invulnerability due to Mjolnir being a magical hammer. The ap only matters if she release AP.

I'd say its a really close battle that is dependant on if Mash's shield can break CA's shield.

I Dom't believe that Mash's skill and CA are that far apart to really be a problem due to CA being able to match Thanos who is approximately 1,000 years old by the time he dies and is also considered to be one of the best fighters. I also believe that CA should be able to block Mash's attacks with his shield than again I wonder if Mash's shield would be able to destroy CA's shield considering the shield is an NP. I also believe that Mash probably won't use her true NP(By True NP, I mean't saying its true name to release it's power as an NP) because Captain America doesn't have any attacks that are worth using it on.
It's cool and all that he can match Thanos, but with how the current profile of Mash is done she have faced things like Lancelot and Raikou who the world itself consider the best of their era and that can use anything they touch at master level, have faced the Lion King who have around 1000 years or more (I honestly don't remember her exact age), gods like Isthar or even Quetz who is older than dinosaurs, the Lost Belts that have existed for thousands of years. She have faced things older than Thanos and that have showed better skills than him. Mash scale to the rest of servants that scale to 26.6 GT, which is various times more than the 5 GT I think Marvel scale, by this point she even defeated by herself Saber Lancelot. And in all the battles of Mash I don't recall a time in which her shield was damaged, so even without her NP the shield is leagues above the shield of CA. And now that I think she also have the higher stamina.

If even so this is considered a fair/valid match then count my vote to Mash.

It's cool and all that he can match Thanos, but with how the current profile of Mash is done she have faced things like Lancelot and Raikou who the world itself consider the best of their era and that can use anything they touch at master level, have faced the Lion King who have around 1000 years or more (I honestly don't remember her exact age), gods like Isthar or even Quetz who is older than dinosaurs, the Lost Belts that have existed for thousands of years. She have faced things older than Thanos and that have showed better skills than him. Mash scale to the rest of servants that scale to 26.6 GT, which is various times more than the 5 GT I think Marvel scale, by this point she even defeated by herself Saber Lancelot. And in all the battles of Mash I don't recall a time in which her shield was damaged, so even without her NP the shield is leagues above the shield of CA. And now that I think she also have the higher stamina.

If even so this is considered a fair/valid match then count my vote to Mash.
True, I'll change my vote to Mash.

I'm pretty sure cap should bypass servant invulnerability due to Mjolnir being a magical hammer. The ap only matters if she release AP.
Ok cool cap Still can't do anything to mash and mash doesn't need to break his shield to harm him and cap's shield is pretty much baseline 6-C mash can break that thing with a few punches

Why are you all voting this is an clear stomp in Mash's favor cap literally can't harm her in any way

Last edited:
I know this is a massive necro but

1. Cap ain't getting through Mash's 1C shield. You can argue that he can outskill and attack around it, but not only is his skill advantage debatable in the first place due to Mash having all of Galahad's intel, but the shield can protect an entire country. Cap, as a normal human-sized human, isn't getting around that
2. Servant physiology completely negates any damage from Cap's shield, as it doesn't have any magical properties and is literally too modern to hurt her
3. Attack reflection go brrrrr
4. Mash's resistance to magic is 4D, meaning Mjolnir is pretty much equally useless. Before anyone says otherwise, yes Mjolnir is magic based in nature

Overall Cap has literally nothing in his arsenal that can remotely hurt Mash. All Mash needs to do is knock the hammer out of his hands and smack him in the head, which she can easily do by just outlasting him

She can reflect his attacks back at him until he dies, meanwhile he can do absolutely nothing to her.

So, nah, it's just a stomp in Mash favor
I forgot about her hax oof.

I'll close this thread then since its a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back