• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I’d say out of everyone here Ego would probably be the most evil based on how sociopathic he is. He genuinely has no empathy for any other forms of life and would probably jump at the chance to get a time ripper like Cassandra Nova to make himself the only thing to exist in the multiverse.
I thought Ego wanted to become everything within the universe since, IIRC, he viewed all other lifeforms as disappointing and by absorbing them they'd be given a purpose

Speaking of Cassandra, here's my blog for her. More precisely, someone else made a blog for her some time ago but saw that I wanted to give her a profile and allowed me to use her own thing. I edited some stuff with her premission.

Looks good but for her LS if the Wolverine we see in the movie fully scales to his FOX counterpart Cassandra would have Class 50 LS. Also would her ripping off Johnnys skin be Biological Manipulation or is it just TK?

I thought Ego wanted to become everything within the universe since, IIRC, he viewed all other lifeforms as disappointing and by absorbing them they'd be given a purpose
That would still mean killing everyone in the universe and just leaving himself as the only living thing in the universe but he did view it like he was doing everyone a favour iirc.

That would still mean killing everyone in the universe and just leaving himself as the only living thing in the universe but he did view it like he was doing everyone a favour iirc.
Yeah therefore the Time Ripper would be antithesis to his goal

He wants everything to be him, not be the last of everything

Looks good but for her LS if the Wolverine we see in the movie fully scales to his FOX counterpart Cassandra would have Class 50 LS. Also would her ripping off Johnnys skin be Biological Manipulation or is it just TK?
It would just be TK, though it should be noted that's she's very accurate and precise on what she's targeting.

Also she ripped off most of Johnny's muscles, tendons, veins, and arteries since we could see Johnny's internal organs, with his remains collapsing into a pile of bones and organs. Something that wouldn't happen if she only ripped off his skin.
This is what a skinless or flayed person would look like
images

Compare to Johnny:

It would just be TK, though it should be noted that's she's very accurate and precise on what she's targeting.

Also she ripped off most of Johnny's muscles, tendons, veins, and arteries since we could see Johnny's internal organs, with his remains collapsing into a pile of bones and organs. Something that wouldn't happen if she only ripped off his skin.
This is what a skinless or flayed person would look like
images

Compare to Johnny:
Considering how ridiculously skilled and powerful she is with her abilities (I swear, last time I saw telekinesis that versatile and powerful, it was with Ares in WW, a frickin' God ), this is probably just TK

Ah shit

Could he even count as a Variant?
I think the Avengers Campus universe is actually meant to be canon to the MCU multiverse so technically you could make a profile for him if you wanted to. You'd have to look into the lore of the ride though.

Yeah avengers campus is stated canon it’s basically no different then immersive story where we become apart of their story

King thanos should get a profile when ever the ride comes out cause I imagine he’s going to be drastically different then the main universe thanos

I think the Avengers Campus universe is actually meant to be canon to the MCU multiverse so technically you could make a profile for him if you wanted to. You'd have to look into the lore of the ride though.
Tbh, unless King Thanos is that much different or has new stuff compared to based Thanos (like using the Soul Stone more or permanent new powers), I'll probably won't

Mcu Adamantium comes from the celestial Tiamut that was killed during the eternals and the metal is called the world’s most versatile metal i wonder if that puts it above vibranium🤔

9441381-1fe04e2f-0230-4ab2-90c0-2263a882a43b.jpeg

9441382-bcf60437-1889-49bf-b0cc-ccfd2ccf63a3.jpeg
Versatile just means that Adamantium can serve more functions than other metals do, not that it's any stronger/more durable than Vibranium

That being said, I do think that MCU Adamantium > MCU Vibranium as it's confirmed that Adamantium in the MCU comes from Celestials and Celestials have survived their Emergences which has been calculated at Dwarf Star level

Dwarf Star level Adamantium anyone?

Versatile just means that Adamantium can serve more functions than other metals do, not that it's any stronger/more durable than Vibranium
I mean vibranium is incredibly versatile just look at all of wakanda and nano tech etc so imagine what adamantium would be

That being said, I do think that MCU Adamantium > MCU Vibranium as it's confirmed that Adamantium in the MCU comes from Celestials and Celestials have survived their Emergences which has been calculated at Dwarf Star level
Ehh not how it works adamantium comes from Tiamut who was transmuted into the metal by unimind amped sersi

9441386-246327f1-1a13-45f0-b8a2-beb5e561cea5.gif

Also dwarf star level for a celestial destroying the earth seems wild

Brad Winderbaum being a bit vague on Agents of SHIELD:

"I think that Agents of SHIELD is a really great show and there was a long time where some of the best reveals in that show were during the Winter Soldier era where Hydra emerges and you're like, 'Oh my gosh!' I remember that feeling, even knowing what was happening, just being a fan, [going] 'It really is connected!' I think that there is, in a crazy way, like you said, it does feel like it fits into The Multiverse Saga in an incredible way. I want to go down this road with you, you know I do, but we're just gonna take a deep breath for a second. Just know that I love that cast, I love Clark Gregg and I love that show."

Brad Winderbaum being a bit vague on Agents of SHIELD:

"I think that Agents of SHIELD is a really great show and there was a long time where some of the best reveals in that show were during the Winter Soldier era where Hydra emerges and you're like, 'Oh my gosh!' I remember that feeling, even knowing what was happening, just being a fan, [going] 'It really is connected!' I think that there is, in a crazy way, like you said, it does feel like it fits into The Multiverse Saga in an incredible way. I want to go down this road with you, you know I do, but we're just gonna take a deep breath for a second. Just know that I love that cast, I love Clark Gregg and I love that show."
Cool another dude giving his opinion. Until it comes from K.E.V.I.N. is not canon.

Venom V Spider-Man

A.) Venom 3 / Spiderman meeting was cancelled?
B.) Plot Hole
C.) Venom has immunity to mind erasure magic across the multiverse?

Majority of people forget that Doctor Strange had everyone, in every single, universe. Forget that Peter-Parker was Spider-Man!

Unless Venom is immuned to magic?

Back