• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kind of split between him, Red Skull, Cassandra Nova, Ego and Green Goblin are even worse. I mean, when you think about it:

• Red Skull was so bad even convinced nazis saw him as a psycho and a monster and he was so evil the Space Stone, the remnant of one of the coneptual forces that precedeed the Big Bang, inflicted him eternal banishment to the darkest corner of the Universe;
  • Cassandra is a psycho who tried to strangle her unborn brother with their umbilical cord before they were even born, is openly sadistic and revels in treating others like shit and wanted to outright eradicate all of existence until the Void was the only thing left so she could rule over it as her personal playground and continue to torment others for the sake of it;
  • Ego outright wanted to devour the entire universe out of boredom and loneliness, had a chance to be redeemed after genuinely falling in love but decided to kill the first being he ever loved by giving her CANCER (one of the most horrific and slowest ways to die both for the victim and their loved ones), murdered thousands of his own children because they didn't have the power he needed to fufill his plan and the one child who had it, he decided to use him as a living battery;
  • Green Goblin is a complete monster who only wanted to make people suffer for the sake of it, is outright disgusted by the idea of being good, killed MCU May in front of Peter with a laugh just to break him and wanted him to kill him to be corrupted, all out of sheer sadism and cruelty.

And unlike the High Evolutionary, who is completely delusional and thinks he's doing some superior work, all of those above are perfectly aware of how bad they are, only want power for themselves, at "best" Ego just thinks he's superior to everything else and so that gives him to right to treat everything like shit, and openly and proudly take immense pleasure at killing, maiming and tormenting people for fun.
I’d say out of everyone here Ego would probably be the most evil based on how sociopathic he is. He genuinely has no empathy for any other forms of life and would probably jump at the chance to get a time ripper like Cassandra Nova to make himself the only thing to exist in the multiverse.

I’d say out of everyone here Ego would probably be the most evil based on how sociopathic he is. He genuinely has no empathy for any other forms of life and would probably jump at the chance to get a time ripper like Cassandra Nova to make himself the only thing to exist in the multiverse.
I thought Ego wanted to become everything within the universe since, IIRC, he viewed all other lifeforms as disappointing and by absorbing them they'd be given a purpose

Speaking of Cassandra, here's my blog for her. More precisely, someone else made a blog for her some time ago but saw that I wanted to give her a profile and allowed me to use her own thing. I edited some stuff with her premission.

Looks good but for her LS if the Wolverine we see in the movie fully scales to his FOX counterpart Cassandra would have Class 50 LS. Also would her ripping off Johnnys skin be Biological Manipulation or is it just TK?

I thought Ego wanted to become everything within the universe since, IIRC, he viewed all other lifeforms as disappointing and by absorbing them they'd be given a purpose
That would still mean killing everyone in the universe and just leaving himself as the only living thing in the universe but he did view it like he was doing everyone a favour iirc.

That would still mean killing everyone in the universe and just leaving himself as the only living thing in the universe but he did view it like he was doing everyone a favour iirc.
Yeah therefore the Time Ripper would be antithesis to his goal

He wants everything to be him, not be the last of everything

Looks good but for her LS if the Wolverine we see in the movie fully scales to his FOX counterpart Cassandra would have Class 50 LS. Also would her ripping off Johnnys skin be Biological Manipulation or is it just TK?
It would just be TK, though it should be noted that's she's very accurate and precise on what she's targeting.

Also she ripped off most of Johnny's muscles, tendons, veins, and arteries since we could see Johnny's internal organs, with his remains collapsing into a pile of bones and organs. Something that wouldn't happen if she only ripped off his skin.
This is what a skinless or flayed person would look like
images

Compare to Johnny:

It would just be TK, though it should be noted that's she's very accurate and precise on what she's targeting.

Also she ripped off most of Johnny's muscles, tendons, veins, and arteries since we could see Johnny's internal organs, with his remains collapsing into a pile of bones and organs. Something that wouldn't happen if she only ripped off his skin.
This is what a skinless or flayed person would look like
images

Compare to Johnny:
Considering how ridiculously skilled and powerful she is with her abilities (I swear, last time I saw telekinesis that versatile and powerful, it was with Ares in WW, a frickin' God ), this is probably just TK

Back