• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
9376504-080567da-109b-4989-b0f0-b04edb0d7508.jpeg

11d god tiers for mcu confirmed or no

I’m not saying I don’t think its canon I just think it’s funny that they made all of this for a $3,000 VR headset that no one can afford.

But we do need to get footage before we can make profiles or add anything.
Ohh I get it but I'm can't wait to see scarlet witch low1-c

As of now the timeline is described as 6 D. If you want it to be 11 D you need to create a CRT first which I will following on but I'm just wondering why it wasn't 11 D earlier as it was confirmed 1 Time
I don’t know this site does have a habitat of consistently ignoring stuff to low ball so that’s probably why you should make a crt sense we have 2 pieces of evidence that say dormammu is 11d

Last edited:
How long does it take to profile scarlet witch from what if? immersive story. She not a glass cannon anymore, her durability tank AP from infinity stone and she is fully powered by an infinity stone.

the mcu cosmology should be upgraded the mcu is now officially confirmed numerous times to be connected to the real world like irl through various meta things

This goes with Kevin working at a literal Disney head quarters location and all Disney products being apart of the mcu like Star Wars and the Simpsons

upgrade to what
Idk highest tier on the site I guess the mcu has universes where we irl humans fight alongside them the augmentation ar now has us interacting with them even more

Kevin lives at a Disney campus head quarters along with writers etc where films comics all Disney products are fiction to them

Meaning it’s literally connected to are irl world in their story

Idk highest tier on the site I guess the mcu has universes where we irl humans fight alongside them the augmentation ar now has us interacting with them even more

Kevin lives at a Disney campus head quarters along with writers etc where films comics all Disney products are fiction to them

I've created a CRT about scarlet witch in what if? immersive story, and maybe we can discuss it from there

I opened a crt for Scarlet Witch and The Player from What If? An Immersive Story

The real world thing in the MCU is far from enough for the highest tier in the wiki. The MCU is already 1-C thanks to the real world thing. But now that the real world thing has been revised, it can be Low 1-A if the MCU follows the new rules.

Comic book scaling has been discussed and rejected before.

The real world thing in the MCU is far from enough for the highest tier in the wiki. The MCU is already 1-C thanks to the real world thing. But now that the real world thing has been revised, it can be Low 1-A if the MCU follows the new rules.

Comic book scaling has been discussed and rejected before.
Wrong the real world is literally are irl world with us irl humans interacting with them lol are you saying are real world is weaker then the mcu now ?

Wrong the real world is literally are irl world with us irl humans interacting with them lol are you saying are real world is weaker then the mcu now ?
What?

I'm saying is that there is already a real world thing in the MCU and that's why the MCU is 1-C and the real world thing in the MCU is too far for Tier 0. And now that the R>F thing has been revised, the MCU can be Low 1-A if it follows the new rules. And scaling the real world of the MCU on top of the comics has been discussed and rejected before.

What?

I'm saying is that there is already a real world thing in the MCU and that's why the MCU is 1-C and the real world thing in the MCU is too far for Tier 0. And now that the R>F thing has been revised, the MCU can be Low 1-A if it follows the new rules. And scaling the real world of the MCU on top of the comics has been discussed and rejected before.
Yeah, Tier 0 is far from MCU. Low 1-A might be a far tho.

there's no such a things like she-hulk coming into our world or something, the real life in the she hulk ending actually referring to real life world representation in mcu, it's not really our "Reality" or our "Real life world", i mean are you saying that you can actually meet she hulk in real life?

yeah he is

for a simple comparasion, What If surtur's size as big as Ultraman, and Ragnarok surtur almost size of monsterverse Godzilla (or maybe bigger)
OK good to know, the reason I asked is because to me it sometimes seemed like there was a huge difference and sometimes there was no noticeable difference at all. If What If Surtur is much smaller though then that makes a potential High 6-A/5-B upgrade proposal for Post-Awakening Thor level characters easier for me to plan and justify, as part of that proposal involves the Tesseract surviving What If Surtur’s stab and Thor being stated to be stronger than Odin. Hopefully nothing else exists that throws a wrench in it.

Hello, I was wondering if loki is also holding the sacred timeline along with its branches, or just the branches of the sacred timeline itself?

Back