• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Where did you get those values from? The Tesseract currently has no durability feats with this being its first. Since it barely survived the destruction of Asgard and Surturs sword it should be at least High 6-A, likely 5-B
Not barely. It has a crack on it

This is the shape of the cube after surtur Asgard explosion and impacting the earth
9214932-9a0668c1-7c34-499c-b3b8-c86389109f69.jpeg

So why it’s cracked it’s still mostly intact

Not barely. It has a crack on it
Yes it had a crack in it but was still mostly intact. Thanos crushed it entirely with his fist so he'd possibly be even above the likes of Surtur depending on how apply this.

Real question is how on earth is surtur multi continent to planet when he died from Asgard explosion and his best feat is Asgard busting bro is a glass cannon

Then why is hela also rated that level despite getting fired and knocked unconscious by Thor lightning
I also don't agree with Hela that she would scale that way. And I'm curious about the MCU system management. Scale. It's been like this since the beginning and always will be. Random scale

I really liked Hela and Wenwu vs Odin. That was a good episode. This season has been pretty good so far.

Now to nip some Odin lowball in the bud. This episode CONFIRMED that Ten Rings users are high tiers, both from Wenwu fighting Odin and Odin and Heimdall saying that the rings have godlike power in the Asgardian throne room before going to fight Wenwu. Hela might have been stripped of her powers, but she was also amped by her Ta Lo training, which we know grants superhuman stats and airbending.

I really liked Hela and Wenwu vs Odin. That was a good episode. This season has been pretty good so far.

Now to nip some Odin lowball in the bud. This episode CONFIRMED that Ten Rings users are high tiers, both from Wenwu fighting Odin and Odin and Heimdall saying that the rings have godlike power in the Asgardian throne room before going to fight Wenwu. Hela might have been stripped of her powers, but she was also amped by her Ta Lo training, which we know grants superhuman stats and airbending.
Knife bending too

1980s Avengers is great and Peter Quill will absolutely be getting a profile because why not? It can't be a key in his prime timeline profile anyway

Kahhori episode is great. She's also getting a profile I think.

Captain Carter episode is also somewhat good.

Hela episode is mid, but cannot put it under what's next.

Overall, 6>2>5>7>1>4>3

Has Wanda’s “Phasing” or “Dematerializing” been discussed?
i don’t think so, tho this just looks like the ultron camera/screen thing is just glitching or its bad editing so i dont rlly know

i do remember that one scene where she was chasing chavez strange and christine, and when they closed a blast door on her she appeared in front of them, but idk if its teleportation or phasing because she slid through the corner/wall of the tunnel

It appears to be phasing and Wanda can control molecules of anything, meaning she could, in theory, phase. I think it needs to be studied

It appears to be phasing and Wanda can control molecules of anything, meaning she could, in theory, phase. I think it needs to be studied
Yeah, when you slow it down even more, it looks like her body disassembles into molecules and then reforms into a Ghost-like visage and then solidifies again.

1980s Avengers is great and Peter Quill will absolutely be getting a profile because why not? It can't be a key in his prime timeline profile anyway

Kahhori episode is great. She's also getting a profile I think.

Captain Carter episode is also somewhat good.

Hela episode is mid, but cannot put it under what's next.

Overall, 6>2>5>7>1>4>3
Quill and Kahhori are definitely getting a profile (might be interested in her)

Want to make one for Celestial Quill Ego. Nebula might also get one

Just finished watching What If... The Avengers Assembled in 1602?

I think I'll leave it up to debate how much stuff, if anything, from the 1602 universe should scale from the main universe. The only obvious benchmark character is Captain Carter, while it seems unclear if characters like the Hulks or Ant-Man/Yellowjackets would scale to their main timeline equivalents. Thor at least seems pretty scaled back from his main timeline counterpart's capabilities.

Interesting Time Stone feat though.

That episode was wack. I lothe this flanderization if the MCU. Groot Groves or whatever tf. Waste of an episode.

"What If?" More like "Who Asked?"

Back