• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Considering that the TVA exists outside of time and space but still has its own past, present and future, which functions differently since altering the past in the TVA affects the future, would that imply the existence of a higher temporal dimension?
So, the new chapter clarifies that in the TVA there is no time and that after the Temporal Loom melted down the place ceased to exist along with existence, but Loki was still able to travel in time to the past of the TVA and to the Sacred Timeline, which was deemed as impossible. I guess that could make the possibility of the existence of a higher temporal dimension more likely, we will see what happens in the final episode

Episode 4 of Loki season 2 features, among other things:

• More time slipping
  • Jet Skis
  • Science fiction
  • Alcatraz
  • The Velvet Underground
  • Everything turning into spaghetti
  • Probably the most frustrating, yet satisfying point to end the episode

Last edited:
How can time slip even be used in combat
It's time travel, one can do a hell lot with it. Like just kill their enemy when they were just a baby or escape from a rather dangerous situation and dispatch the enemy before they become danger of any sort or better yet rewrite the story of their entire life. Time travel has a hell lot of applications in combat.

After watching this I think it’s even more evidence that the Netflix Marvel shows are probably still canon but Kevin will never admit it. Apart from that pretty solid trailer.

Last edited:

After watching this I think it’s even more evidence that the Netflix Marvel shows are probably still be canon but Kevin will never admit it. Apart from that pretty solid trailer.

"Set your Disney+ profile to TV-MA to stream" Well, that's unexpected.

official-poster-for-echo-v0-bhxricomo5yb1.jpg

After watching this I think it’s even more evidence that the Netflix Marvel shows are probably still be canon but Kevin will never admit it. Apart from that pretty solid trailer.

What do you mean never admit it? He's legitimately said multiple times they are lmfao

Here is a summary of the arguments for the Nine Realms being 2-C in case someone wants to add something else and/or make the CRT, which I won't after what happened in the first one
And this new statement from The Official Movie Special of IW also states that, during the Convergence, "the realms of reality become aligned and the boundaries between each dimension become exceedingly thin". This, along with the previous statements, tells us that the Nine Realms are universes/realities/dimensions on their own, and that they exist alongside ours separated by their own boundaries/borders at a universal distance.

There are five ways to travel between realms:
As we see, the passage between realms is physically impossible, being necessary the use of interdimensional portals to travel through space-time in order to travel between realms and their boundaries.

Last edited:
What do you mean never admit it? He's legitimately said multiple times they are lmfao
He says that then two seconds later changes his mind like with the MCU Timeline book foreword saying that anything they didn’t make is an alternate universe, there’s never been a black and white answer that hasn’t been contradicted after lol

Here is a summary of the arguments for the Nine Realms being 2-C in case someone wants to add something else and/or make the CRT, which I won't after what happened in the first one
And this new statement from The Official Movie Special of IW also states that, during the Convergence, "the realms of reality become aligned and the boundaries between each dimension become exceedingly thin". This, along with the previous statements, tells us that the Nine Realms are universes/realities/dimensions on their own, and that they exist alongside ours separated by their own boundaries at a universal distance.

There are five ways to travel between realms:
As we see, the passage between realms is physically impossible, being necessary the use of interdimensional portals to travel through space-time in order to travel between realms and their boundaries.
You don't want to make a CRT because of the first one so anyone can make with what is here, am i right?

An article on Marvel's website involving Echo director/executive producer Sydney Freeland gave this interesting part on Kingpin:

“It's one of the core relationships in the entire series, the relationship between Kingpin and Maya, and we'll come to sort of find out that he’s become a kind of surrogate father to her,” Freeland explains. But even though he might be a father figure, he’s still the same Fisk viewers have come to know, and fear, over the years. Don’t expect any of his ways to have changed. “[The creative team] always talks about in the room how Kingpin's superpower isn't a strength. It's his intellect, and it's his ability to psychologically manipulate people.”

Last edited:
He says that then two seconds later changes his mind like with the MCU Timeline book foreword saying that anything they didn’t make is an alternate universe, there’s never been a black and white answer that hasn’t been contradicted after lol
Yeah I ain’t buying that, especially with how recent shows make it VERY CLEAR Netflix shit is canon

It shocks me we still have deniers of that here

Yeah I ain’t buying that, especially with how recent shows make it VERY CLEAR Netflix shit is canon

It shocks me we still have deniers of that here
Yeah that timeline book gave me and a lot of other people a massive scare about them being canon but they definitely are still

Can someone clarify some doubts regarding K.E.V.I.N's tier 1 and the MCU's real world? because although the real world is the realm of the writers who write and control the scripts of the MCU stories and the home of K.E.V.I.N who control the whole MCU universes, we visually see that this realm is not above or outside the cosmology but rather alongside it when She-Hulk to access the Real World, breaks one of the Disney+ series that is located alongside the rest of the Marvel series, showing us visually that the Real World is a realm that sits alongside the rest of the stories and universes that are taking place in the MCU. So how would we treat this? when we see that the Real World is a realm that sits alongside the rest of cosmology and not above it/outside it entirely🤔, does this put the MCU's 6-D more doubtful? or is the 6-D rating still fine even with the Real World not being a realm above or outside of the cosmology?

Last edited:
Am I the only one who hates the claim that Marvel has "milked" the multiverse concept?

There's currently two productions that were either good or a blasting success (Loki and NWH) and two products that were decent or not that good (MoM and What If)

That doesn't seem that bad to me

Shit, Loki's multiverse shenanigans were so barely even surface level it's hilarious

So apparently, one of the scoopers has came out and stated the “Reference” to the Netflix Daredevil in Echo is simply the red and black suit, nothing more. The show doesn’t confirm or deny anything about their canonicity.

From a personal standpoint, i feel Netflix Shows aren’t canon and take the Timeline Book as a Retcon of whatever was stated previously, but “clearly” a lot of others in the fandom don’t, so… 🤷‍♂️

A “suit” isn’t enough evidence for me personally, but I digress.

So apparently, one of the scoopers has came out and stated the “Reference” to the Netflix Daredevil in Echo is simply the red and black suit, nothing more. The show doesn’t confirm or deny anything about their canonicity.

From a personal standpoint, i feel Netflix Shows aren’t canon and take the Timeline Book as a Retcon of whatever was stated previously, but “clearly” a lot of others in the fandom don’t, so… 🤷‍♂️

A “suit” isn’t enough evidence for me personally, but I digress.
Why are people using the suit as a justification as if its the only one that exists? Feige has said the Netflix shit is still canon. The literal actor for Kingpin said he's the same one from the Netflix show back when Hawkeye aired

Why are people using the suit as a justification as if its the only one that exists? Feige has said the Netflix shit is still canon. The literal actor for Kingpin said he's the same one from the Netflix show back when Hawkeye aired
Feige literally just implied it was not canon and what I’m seeing is a lot of you bending over backwards to deny his most recent statements.

At this point, the shows will have to either be literally contradicted on screen or proven undeniably connected for this to be fully put to rest.

But like I said, that’s just my opinion on it.

Back