• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
how come we don't scale the Raimi/Webb/MCU Spider-Men to 8-B when the Goblin Pumpkin Bomb from Harry visibly left damage on Giant Sandman (Who is 8-B) and made him scream in pain
And also, that's literally just how sand and fire works with each other. To sandman case, it ignores his durability

I'm starting to feel iffy about even scaling Shuri to the calc, since she was wearing her kinetic energy-absorbing Vibranium weave Panther Habit when she took the explosion

As for the Electro scaling, I do think an argument can be made for 8-B Spider-Men but considering how past Tier 8 CRTs have gone, I'm not confident in the upgrade getting accepted
If we're gonna do 8-B scaling, it can't be from Electro. We've already covered how none of the Spider-Men ever scale to Electro's peak (both in TASM2 and in NWH)

I still think that if an argument for High 8-C could get put together and accepted, that would make an argument for 8-B easier. I'm still not sure if recalcing Namor's feat to account for the rock formation would be possible, but it could be quite helpful if we go the route of downscaling Shuri from Namor's durability (Though it's over twice baseline High 8-C already)

Even if we'd upgrade the current 8-Cs to 8-B or whatever, we'd still massively upscale electro and sandman above them

I still think that if an argument for High 8-C could get put together and accepted, that would make an argument for 8-B easier. I'm still not sure if recalcing Namor's feat to account for the rock formation would be possible, but it could be quite helpful if we go the route of downscaling Shuri from Namor's durability (Though it's over twice baseline High 8-C already)
Yeah using inverse square law would likely get it to either High 8-C if not 8-B easily

And also, that's literally just how sand and fire works with each other. To sandman case, it ignores his durability
Meh that'd still be counted in the potency of the attack, the energy to do such a feat isn't discounted just because of regular physics, if I evaporated a large water giant in the shape of a man and its calcualted at whatever then it doesn't magically not scale to me because I used fire to evaporate a water guy.

Like ignoring the scaling itself it should still be a calcable feat that viable for a rating.

I'm pretty sure the flash has a feat that was calculated of this exact thing where he turns a guy made of sand into glass with his lighting and he still gets to use said feat in his AP as it was calculated.

Its no different if you froze a lake or melted rock, its still viable to calc and just because whatever character has a certain rating doesn't matter, they might not scale directly to him but they can scale to the feat of actually doing whatever it is they do to said character if its calculated

Take it as this even if sandman was 6-B but his giant form was still like idk over a hundred meters tall, if I turned him into glass I don't magically scale to 6-B cause of the property of the attack but whatever you calculate the feat itself as say it got me like low 7-C results then I'd scale to that.

So just discounting all of that in its entirety just because he's sand doesn't work

I meant in that of way of their reasonings of why Spidey should scale to giant Sandman at all even though it did somewhat harm him

Captain America's description of the Infinity Stones (from Look Out for the Little Guy):

9110720-img_5107%281%29.jpg

Back