• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Then you didn't watch properly.

The sword took multiple magical blasts from her. Then when she was struggling against Thanos, her magic was causing cracks to appear on the blade, which enabled her to break it with one more magical blast.
I'm sorry I really missed it but she can surpass base thanos, she almost kill thanos, durability thanos resis against thor lightning

Do you understand how scaling in VSBW works?

Tell me, do you think that if you destroy something thing that has High 6-B or 6-A Durability that would make you High 6-A, 5-C, or higher?
I'm just wondering about the upgrade because Jane and Valkyrie, she just fought Gor and was able to match him, so why can't Wanda upgrade? Because it was different from direct combat because she could destroy it

I'm just wondering about the upgrade because Jane and Valkyrie, she just fought Gor and was able to match him,
Why are you bringing up characters that scale to different things?

so why can't Wanda upgrade?
You understand that Wanda's Magic currently scales above Thanos himself already right?

Because it was different from direct combat because she could destroy it
You know how Wanda fights right?

because Jane and Valkyrie, she just fought Gor and was able to match him, so why can't Wanda upgrade?
Gorr scaling is completely irrelevant to this

L&T Thor went through extensive training and became much stronger than his previous self

Thanos and Endgame Scarlet Witch DO NOT scale to L&T Thor

Also, Valkyrie DOESN'T scale to L&T Thor or Gorr in AP except for when she's using Thunderbolt

OneBleachHurricane mentioned Gladiator Hulk causing negligible cracks on Eternal Flame Surtur's crown and enduring two attacks from Post-Awakening Thor

I personally don't agree with making them High 6-B+ through this method
Wouldn't this also apply to the Mark 50 Iron Man?

It's AP did negligible damage to Thanos, and mostly staggered and knocked back Cull Obsidian. Cull was even able to tank close range energy blasts from the Mark 85.

It's Durability is easily compromised by Thanos crushing the helmet, and direct punches to the helmet from Thanos break off pieces of it, even punches to the helmet being blocked still manage to damage the helmet.

It's shield on the other hand can take a hit from Cull's hammer, and endure a continuous blast from the Power Stone. Whereas the suit got practically one shot by a single blast.

Wouldn't this also apply to the Mark 50 Iron Man?

It's AP did negligible damage to Thanos, and mostly staggered and knocked back Cull Obsidian. Cull was even able to tank close range energy blasts from the Mark 85.

It's Durability is easily compromised by Thanos crushing the helmet, and direct punches to the helmet from Thanos break off pieces of it, even punches to the helmet being blocked still manage to damage the helmet.

It's shield on the other hand can take a hit from Cull's hammer, and endure a continuous blast from the Power Stone. Whereas the suit got practically one shot by a single blast.
Cull Obsidian scaling still seems fine to me since Mk50 Iron Man mostly tanked his attacks without major damage, somewhat burnt him and even briefly KOed him with that mega energy blast

Everything about Thanos scaling is okay. Mk50 Iron Man ultimately downscales massively

So?

Ragnarok Scaling

• Depowered Hela < Awakened Thor <~ Hela with AD < Eternal Flame Surtur (800m)

• Gungir (Blade AP & its Durability) & Dragon Fang & Einhenjar Weapons ~ Hela

Infinity War/Endgame Scaling

• Scarlet Witch > Captain Marvel > Thanos (With Sword & Armor) ~> Awakened Thor/Worthy Cap (With Mjolnir & Stormbreaker) > Thanos > Awakened Thor/Worthy Cap ~ Mark 50/85 Iron Man ~ Mark 4/6 War Machine ~ Hulkbuster 2.0 <~ Cull Obsidian < GiAnt-Man

So?

Ragnarok Scaling

• Scarlet Witch > Captain Marvel > Thanos (With Sword & Armor) ~> Awakened Thor/Worthy Cap (With Mjolnir & Stormbreaker) > Thanos > Awakened Thor/Worthy Cap ~ Mark 50/85 Iron Man ~ Mark 4/6 War Machine ~ Hulkbuster 2.0 <~ Cull Obsidian < GiAnt-Man
Isn't Surtur 4km tall or something like that?

Isn't Surtur 4km tall or something like that?
he started out as 800m iirc
Yes. He started at 800 metres and then grew to 4000 metres
Captain Marvel > Thanos (With Sword & Armor)
Captain Marvel didn't fight Thanos with his sword and didn't really damage his armour
Awakened Thor/Worthy Cap (With Mjolnir & Stormbreaker)
Mjolnir pretty much scales to whatever Thor's power level is, so including it in there is kinda redundant

Everything else is more or less the case. Though I'm kinda iffy about Einherjar weapons since they also didn't do much to Kurse and I highly doubt they are all so much stronger than Mjolnir, which is among the universe's greatest weapons and forged by Eitri in Nidavellir. Same case with Dragonfang

I just genuinely feel like Hela has a weakness against sharp weapons

Last edited:
Thanos' sword should not be there
It's able to cut Worthy Cap who is enchanted to be as physical strong as Endgame Thor
Mjolnir pretty much scales to whatever Thor's power level is, so including it in there is kinda redundant
Well Awakened Thor/Worthy Cap's Striking Strength didn't really do much to Thanos, but when augmented by Mjolnir, their strikes cause more blunt force damage than their usual punches

Average Joe with a hammer is gonna hurt more than Average Joe with a knuckle sandwich

That doesn't mean it scales above Mjolnir and especially not Stormbreaker as the two were seen in Endgame
You're focussing too much on just their weapons

My Scaling is all about their overall capabilities.

A fully combat equiped Thanos was portrayed as more than capable of taking on Mark 85 Iron Man, Worthy Cap, and Awakened Thor

Captain Marvel shouldn't scale to Thanos normally anyway since his nearly-dead self tanked a direct attack from her and then pushed against her leg with his ruined left arm, and she later barely staggered him
Might be a similar case in Endgame, as a relatively fresh Captain Marvel fought against a Thanos that already had prolonged engagements against Iron Man, Awakened Thor, Worthy Cap, Scarlet Witch, and some fodder. Endgame Thanos would have been both injured and somewhat tired, aka not at his best, when Captain Marvel confronted him.

So?

Ragnarok Scaling

Are we sure Iron Man is that level with Thanos? He definitely scales but Thanos is still far above him in the Mark 50 at least.

Are we sure Iron Man is that level with Thanos? He definitely scales but Thanos is still far above him in the Mark 50 at least.
So you agree that Thanos with just his physical strength is above the Mark 50/85 suit, but you're not sure if "Thanos > Mark 50/85 Suit"?

Mind Manipulation for Ebony Maw? (from the Infinity War artbook)

OT0p7u8.png

I just noticed that a lot of characters were upgraded to High 6-B, but I think I missed the thread. To which value they scale currently?

Back