• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Apparently, the Phase Three: Marvel's Doctor Strange junior novel has this statement for Space Shards:

unknown.png

If we want to scale Endgame Thor, Thanos, etc. to High 6-B the only option would be invalidate the Mark 50 Iron Man scaling from Thanos, since otherwise it would be a circular scale. And to me it would make sense considering that the Mark 85, which should be superior to the Mark 50, was accidentally one-shot by Thor who was easily defeated by Thanos alongside Worthy Captain America, so our current scale is: Mark 50 < Mark 85 <<< Endgame Thor << Thanos > Mark 50, which isn't consistency. It must also be taken into account that the Mark 50 was only able to make a minor wound after an extended battle where he had help from some characters, notably Doctor Strange. Another option would be to assume that the Mark 50 was able to make that wound because it absorbed some of the Power Stone's energy when he blocked its beam, which was just before Iron Man wounded Thanos. Thoughts?

was accidentally one-shot by Thor who was easily defeated by Thanos alongside Worthy Captain America
That's a fair point, but I wouldn't say Thanos defeated Thor or Worthy Cap due to a huge AP difference, since Worthy Cap was landing hard blows and causing Thanos pain, while Thor could initially catch and stop Thanos' attack, and later matched him in the grapple at the Nano Gauntlet.

Also, didn't Thor use Stormbreaker to bat Mjolnir into Iron Man?
It must also be taken into account that the Mark 50 was only able to make a minor wound after an extended battle where he had help from some characters, notably Doctor Strange.
The way Thanos phrases his statement makes it sound like he attributes the feat to Iron Man without acknowledging the other combatants, but he did sound mocking and amused when he made the statement, so Mk50 Iron Man downscales but massively
Another option would be to assume that the Mark 50 was able to make that wound because it absorbed some of the Power Stone's energy when he blocked its beam, which was just before Iron Man wounded Thanos.
He used the shield to block the beam, but I don't think it's safe to assume that Iron Man absorbed energy from the beam without evidence

That's a fair point, but I wouldn't say Thanos defeated Thor or Worthy Cap due to a huge AP difference, since Worthy Cap was landing hard blows and causing Thanos pain, while Thor could initially catch and stop Thanos' attack, and later matched him in the grapple at the Nano Gauntlet.
Kinda, once Thanos disarmed Thor of Stormbreaker Thanos immediately started pummeling Thor giving him no room to counter. Then when Worthy Cap arrived Thanos incapacitated Thor for awhile until the Portals scene same as how Thor incapacitated Tony until the Portals scene.

With Worthy Cap, once he staggered Thanos by upper cutting him with Mjolnir, he immediately did multiple combo moves giving Thanos no room to counter. He only botched it up when he ran up and tried to smash Thanos' head with Mjolnir giving Thanos an opening to counter him.

All three of them are somewhat relative in regards to Lifting Strength though.

Also, didn't Thor use Stormbreaker to bat Mjolnir into Iron Man?
Yes, he charged Mjolnir at the same time as batting it using Stormbreaker

Just watched she-hulk (yes i know i'm late), and man, that was THE worst thing i have ever seen. The cringe fest that this series is, is something else.

I've personally seen worst but this was shitty to a degree that is...pretty spectacular honestly
And yet people actually try to DEFEND this show...

Though FWIW, I saw somewhere awhile back that Hulk's movie contract with Universal (or whoever owned it) expired earlier this year, so maybe we'll finally get a new Hulk film?

I mean, when you think about it, the Wong episode was cool, the actress is pretty great and energic and Kevin at the end was a nice idea. It's already FAR more than what the Catwoman movie has to offer for example. Or Steel. Granted the bar is so low it's not an accomplishment
I still think the Daredevil episode is pretty fun and well written too tbh (Matt being very in-character the whole time was really surprising). What they did with K.E.V.I.N was also a funny idea but I think they went too far with it and if they held back on the joke a bit a lot of people wouldn’t have been so angered by it. Honestly I see all the criticisms of the show but in the end I’d take a show like She-Hulk where there’s at least something to talk about any day over Secret Invasion which bored me to tears every episode.

Last edited:
I still think the Daredevil episode is pretty fun and well written too tbh (Matt being very in-character the whole time was really surprising). What they did with K.E.V.I.N was also a funny idea but I think they went too far with it and if they held back on the joke a bit a lot of people wouldn’t have been so angered by it. Honestly I see all the criticisms of the show but in the end I’d take a show like She-Hulk where there’s at least something to talk about over Secret Invasion which bored me to tears every episode.
Bruh I actually forgot Secret Invasion lol

If that was the only problem with the series, it would have been better honestly. Outside of G'iah, the series is just badly handled. There are strong moments but tons of bad or boring stuffs

If that was the only problem with the series, it would have been better honestly. Outside of G'iah, the series is just badly handled. There are strong moments but tons of bad or boring stuffs
The entire ending plot that they had set up was more interesting than the one they had for the rest of the show. It was also more in line with how the Skurlls were in the MCU.

They could have just had a soldier in a foreign country or an important politician die and have it get revealed to the public via someone leaking it, thus causing the Skrull panic and humans (especially brainwashed conspiracy theorists) to lash out. Fury then comes out of retirement in order to stop this feud from destroying the Earth, as some Skrulls decide to fight back.

Instead, we got a show where Fury looks like an incompetent asshole who used the Skrulls to get where he was today and then toss them off to the side. You really have to feel bad for someone like Talos; he was a great man who basically threw everything away for a man who basically barely thought about him. His actions end up endangering the entire Skrull population, and the only solution brought up at the end is having them live with their former oppressors because they're willing to work things out because they're good now (a plot point that will be resolved in The Marvels...As like a small plot point to the rest of the movie's plot, like, it only exists to kick-start the movie). Hell, Fury's wife barely got any respect from him since she wasn't even sure if he truly loved her (he did, though; their romance was actually really well handled).

She-Hulk is a show with a lot of potential. For one, they should extend the episode length and have it be more focused on the law aspect of She-Hulk...So, hire some actual writers that understand the American legal system; that could probably help. The supporting cast is really great, and Jen is... okay, Tatiana Maslany is a wonderful actor, but the show doesn't really give her too much to work with. She's cute and plays the normal girl really well, but I feel like the normal girl turned superstar parts of the show were wasted. Wasted on making fun of reddit/4chan/twitter incels. I get it; they are really annoying and were very loud when this show came out because it was showing them how much they look ******* stupid, but at times this show felt like it was written by someone who had a really bad experience on one of those websites and decided to make this show their little hatepiece on them. Misogyny is a real problem for women, especially in the workplace and how they are allowed to express themselves, so keeping those elements in the show is fine (just dial it back a bit of making fun of Elon Musk or whoever).

The show should follow a more episodic format, with the episodes being less connected and more something you tune into randomly if the premise interests you. Characters can still have development; it just isn't gonna to be through an interconnected plot that leads to this big finale. They'll grow like normal people, like watching your colleagues at work or someshit. The show can be a great way to show off the civilian side of the MCU, with superpowered individuals dealing with lawsuits from their destructive heroics. This is probably the show that can make the best use of "cameos," having MCU characters that haven't popped up in a while make an appearance here to please their fans (Shang-Chi lives in Los Angeles; he can easily be in an episode of She-Hulk).

So...Did the writers forget the Loki is supposed to be superhuman? I know it was a deleted scene but throughout season 1, Loki felt really ***** weak already, this seems to answer suspicions

I only ever noticed how much he jobs to normal people when somebody pointed it out to me but I can’t stop thinking about now every time I see a fight scene clip. I guess everybody in the TVA are actually Low 7-C aliens that just look like humans or something?

I only ever noticed how much he jobs to normal people when somebody pointed it out to me but I can’t stop thinking about now every time I see a fight scene clip. I guess everybody in the TVA are actually Low 7-C aliens that just look like humans or something?
Like, they try and explain that he's weakened by the fact that he can't use magic around them but he still physically really strong. The dude is bulletproof and was stomping Captain America in a fight. He dropped kicked Thor in their first movie. Sylvie should not have been sent on her ass from a punch.

The TVA agents seem to all be human, all of them are human variants that had taken from their timeline and brainwashed into agents.

Question? Where does Hela's Type 1 Self-Sustenance come from? Is it scaling from Thor? If so, shouldn't Odin also have it?

And could she qualify for Type 2 Self-Sustenance as well since she was stuck in Hel with more or less no access to food or water, or do we assume that there's sources of food and water in Hel?

So...Did the writers forget the Loki is supposed to be superhuman? I know it was a deleted scene but throughout season 1, Loki felt really ***** weak already, this seems to answer suspicions

I don't think they forgot entirely, since at the beginning of S1 E1, he did survive a rather high fall from the Tesseract portal, but aside from that, I did get the feeling that Loki was physically underpowered

Back