• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Another member of the Warriors Three profiled
Also, the Black Order team page

I...honestly have no idea how that can be handled without being a complete mess anyway but my morbid curiosity is just sitting there looking like Palpatine laughing and saying "Dew it"

Wouldn't the Aether still qualify for Perception Manipulation since it was capable of showing Jane visions of what would happen if she stayed on Asgard (A vision of an occupied Asgard by Malekith's forces), then later on it showed her the outcome of what would happen if Malekith succeeded in his plan (A vision of Earth, the Solar System, and the World Tree being consumed by the Aether)

Wouldn't the Aether still qualify for Perception Manipulation since it was capable of showing Jane visions of what would happen if she stayed on Asgard (A vision of an occupied Asgard by Malekith's forces), then later on it showed her the outcome of what would happen if Malekith succeeded in his plan (A vision of Earth, the Solar System, and the World Tree being consumed by the Aether)
That's currently attributed to Malekith, but looking at the scene, it would make more sense for it to be the Aether

Eitri's page is ready

Some concept art from the new Multiverse of Madness artbook has been circulating:

wanda-was-supposed-to-have-her-crown-infused-with-her-skin-v0-gr6o9e5a2wnb1.jpg

wanda-was-supposed-to-have-her-crown-infused-with-her-skin-v0-5sem3i9a2wnb1.jpg

wanda-was-supposed-to-have-her-crown-infused-with-her-skin-v0-dbl1fida2wnb1.jpg

F52oa1hXIAAlA8O

F5237hYXAAAMXj2

official-concept-art-of-john-krasinskis-reed-richards-v0-1ashh07d5wnb1.jpg

official-concept-art-of-john-krasinskis-reed-richards-v0-db5jv07d5wnb1.jpg

official-concept-art-of-john-krasinskis-reed-richards-v0-f00lqbuc5wnb1.jpg

official-concept-art-of-john-krasinskis-reed-richards-v0-v52ufz6d5wnb1.jpg

official-concept-art-of-john-krasinskis-reed-richards-v0-6kap1cuc5wnb1.jpg

official-concept-art-of-john-krasinskis-reed-richards-v0-ww8vhz6d5wnb1.jpg

Idk, but being the most powerful in the universe would put her above the strongest gods (5-A/4-C), Celestials (3-C), Arishem (3-A), and possibly Eternity (Low 2-C). Perhaps the statement about her being able to annihilate the cosmos and her feat of erasing the Darkhold in every universes which was considered as hax could be used as support, although I honestly doubt it would be accepted
I mean what strong counter arguments or anti-feats are there that could be used to stop her getting upgraded

A preview from the upcoming MCU timeline book seems to confirm that Ego is considered an actual Celestial despite being formed differently.
074408167X.01.S00E.JUMBOXXX.jpg
Even back before we got to see actual Celestials in the MCU I always thought Ego being labelled as one was weird, I’d be really surprised if we get to see any other outlier Celestials like him in future phases tbh

I mean what strong counter arguments or anti-feats are there that could be used to stop her getting upgraded
Lack of actual feats (off-screen or on-screen) to support that (probably the most egregious as such an upgrade generally requires blatant and impossible-to-deny displays of power), saying that's simply hyperbole to hype her character and power (like with Carol repeatedly called the strongest heroine to hype her up before Endgame or with Thanos being called the strongest being in the universe even without a Stone by Korath when Celestials and beings like Surtur exist), saying the characters calling her that don't know about higher beings like Celestials or only have a limited understanding of what they can do and are, saying this is just the level to which she can potentially grow one day but hasn't reached yet so there's no point at putting her at a hypothetical level she might never get to since she could disappear or die before, etc

All of these are more or less strong enough to deny such an upgrade, with the lack of on-screen feats on that level being the strongest

Back